Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

2020 Jay Chou Carnival World Tour Bukit Jalil, How to get a hold of his tickets?

views

TSych91
post Apr 2 2020, 06:37 AM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
54 posts

As per title,

This is my first time that I ever wanted to go to a concert as he was my childhood idol tongue.gif tongue.gif

Based on the seating plan, I’d like to get hold of 2 pcs of ticket for me and my wife, preferably at the VVIP section of Block A3 if possible. This could be my very first and last time attending a concert event in my entire life anyways sweat.gif sweat.gif

The problem is that as I check out the official ticket sales channel, the tickets have already sold out and I came across these 2 platforms namely Viagogo and Stubhub where I can still find the tickets available albeit at an exorbitant price lol

I’d like to know if any of you guys ever bought any event tickets from any of these platforms??? How far are they reliable or if its a scam?

Any other ways that you guys have managed to buy a ticket for any concerts that have already been sold out..??? rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
Auentura
post Apr 2 2020, 06:46 AM

33 posts

based on current covid situation, august also dont think can make concert
TSych91
post Apr 2 2020, 06:48 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

You guys are aware that in the event if the concert is cancelled, buyers can get full refund right.... The concert was originally scheduled on 29 Feb and had since been postponed to 22nd Aug. Already foresee that it may be postponed again in light of recent developments lol

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.12    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:41 AM