Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

249 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Apply Bantuan Prihatin Nasional BPN BPR 3.0 Q&A, Check first post for instruction

views

TSJimmyX
post Apr 1 2020, 02:00 AM, updated 2 months ago

Getting Started
116 posts

If you have any questions or difficulty, feel free to ask me and people here. Or, better to consult or ask staff at LHDN office after the end of MCO / PKP. LHDN contact detail,
http://www.hasil.gov.my/bt_goindex.php?bt_...nit=3&bt_sequ=1
http://www.hasil.gov.my/bt_goindex.php?bt_...nit=2&bt_sequ=1
Check latest posts for any news.

BPR 2021 / BPR 3.0, Check your status link,
https://bpr.hasil.gov.my/Account/Login

user posted image

Isi Rumah / Household income RM2500below = RM500
Isi Rumah / Household income RM2501 ~ RM5000 = RM300
Bujang / Single income RM2500 below = RM100

(BPR 3.0 payment around June 2021)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BPN 2.0 FAQ:
Attached File  FAQ_BPN_2.0_1.pdf ( 189.21k ) Number of downloads: 300

http://www.hasil.gov.my/pdf/pdfam/FAQ_BPN_2.0_1.pdf

Adakah saya perlu membuat permohonan BPN 2.0?
Anda tidak perlu memohon BPN 2.0 sekiranya telah menerima bayaran terakhir BPN 2020 sebelum ini.

Existing BPN 2.0 receivers don't need to apply for BPN 3.0 again, just check your BPN 2.0 status.

Adakah permohonan baharu boleh dibuat sekiranya tidak tersenarai sebagai penerima BPN 2.0?
Permohonan baharu BPN 2.0 boleh dibuat mulai 15 Oktober 2020 – 15 November 2020 (1 bulan).

If you are not BPN 2.0 receiver, you can apply BPN 3.0 through BPN website within that 1 month period.

For those B40 bank account is inactive / dormant or closed.
For BPN payment for B40 Single / Bujang OR Household / Married Couple / Isi Rumah. If your BPN payment status is "Gagal Kredit" / "Transaction Failure", you have go to Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) to claim back your BPN money by cash.

(^ This is also applicable for LHDN / e-filing / income tax people too.)

Below have instructions photo (steps by steps) to apply BPR and register BPR account.[/b]

For LHDN / e-filing / Income Tax people, just update your bank detail on ezHASiL (if got any changes) and wait government to bank in the BPN money.
To confirm your BPN status, go to BPN link above to check your status, whether you are eligible / LULUS for BPN or not.

https://ez.hasil.gov.my/ci/Login.aspx
You are DONE here, not necessary to register BPN account and just wait for payment.
If you register BPN account:
1. You can see how much BPN you will get, your personal information. But your bank detail section will be blank / shown nothing, because the BPN system is based on your LHDN / e-filling account. Hence, the government / LHDN will refer to your LHDN personal and bank detail to transfer BPN money to you.
2. You need to create BPN account to login to print "Paparan Maklumat BPN 2020".

For EVERYONE,
After check your BPN status, remember to Screenshot or Print out your detail or LULUS / PERMOHONAN DITERIMA BPN page OR backup & don't delete the LULUS SMS / email from LHDN
, all as a proof / evidence just in case. Even with dormant / inactive bank account, you can probably can claim / retrieve your money from LHDN / government / BSN.
Also, BACKUP these proof / evidence and your new BPN or existing login account detail in Google Drive or any cloud storage.

Template:
ID Pengguna:
Kata Kunci Keselamatan:
Kata Laluan / Password:

Pengesahan Soalan & Jawapan (your is different)
1. Apakah tahun kelahiran ibu anda? =
2. Apakah haiwan kegemaran anda? =
3 . Apakah makanan kegemaran anda? =
4. Apakah warna kegemaran anda? =
5. Apakah nama panggilan anda ketika kecil? =

For anyone is already LULUS and facing this problem or error when recheck and confirm your BPN status on another day, this error "Tiada Rekod, Sila Klik Butang Permohonan Baru Untuk Membuat Permohonan "Permohonan Baru":

Please do not click "Permohonan Baru", you are already LULUS, but data in the system is messed up or corrupted to show that error above.

Check this post (instructions picture) https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry96157650

OR

Follow step below:
1. You need to have BPN account. Register if you haven't do it.
2. Login to your BPN account https://bpr.hasil.gov.my/Account/Login OR
3. After you login, it will lead to this page "Paparan Maklumat BPN 2020". Please screenshot or print this page as a proof or evidence.
4. Stay on the site / same browser windows, make sure your account still logged in at the top and go this link
5. Key in your IC number again. You can also check other people BPN status with your BPN account. Backward or go back to previous page and fill in their IC number to check for them
6. You're LULUS! (actually)

Important Things to Know (before proceed)

PRE PRIHATIN
#TEAMMAKCIKKIAH TAK PERLU MEMOHON
siapa #teammakcikkiah????
1. Penerima BSH sedia ada (BSH 2019 & 2020 mahupun yang sedang dalam kemaskini); atau
2. Pembayar cukai sedia ada yang mengemaskini maklumat cukai melalui LHDN / e-filing / ezHASiL

1. If you have BSH 2019 & 2020 account, you don't need to register as government will direct bank in to you.
2. If you have LDHN or e-filing, you update your bank details (if got any changes) and just wait government to bank in BPN to you.
3. If one person of married couple OR spouse already registered LDHN / e-filing OR BSH2019 & 2020, you don't need to register again.
3.5 If wife registered BSH 2019/2020 already, the husband don't need to register or apply for BPN, vice versa / other way around.
4. For BSH 2019 & 2020 applicants, make sure your bank account is still active.

To check whether you are eligible for BPR

*Open your browser in Incognito mode to check faster (maybe)

Bantuan Prihatin Nasional Payment (BPN) checker link:

As picture below, just follow Steps:
Direct Link: https://i.imgur.com/BsILCwF.png
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

For those people are having their "Bank and Other Detail" show NOTHING or BLANK.

1. If you are LHDN / e-filing / paying tax. It will probably not show anything on "Paparan Maklumat BPN 2020", as long your LHDN bank account is updated and other personal detail is correct, nothing to worry.

2. For BSH2019/2020/previous people, I tested few BSH2018/2019/2020 account, and newly registered BPN account.

- If you are just applying for BPN now, your bank and detail will not show on "Paparan Maklumat BPN 2020". Your information should be correct since you just registered, you are currently under "Permohonan", wait your BPN application got accepted or rejected.

- If you used to have previous BSH account, your bank and detail is likely showing on "Paparan Maklumat BPN 2020".

Note:
"Paparan Maklumat BPN 2020", is when you check your BPN status > if LULUS > Click "Paparan Maklumat" > Login to BPN account or existing BSH account > Click "Papar Borang" > Cetak/Print if you want

If you are afraid the government / LHDN is failed to bank in to you OR your bank is inactive / dormant, you should screenshot LULUS BPN page or print out your "Paparan Maklumat BPN 2020" as proof to claim the free money from LHDN later.

After you key in your IC number, if you stuck at CAPTCHA (Step 3 & 4), refresh the page again, the CAPTCHA and Semak will appear quicker.

Once your browser cache / cookies of this site is loaded for the first time, the next time you try is quite "fast"...

For anyone failed or Tiada Record, HERE IS HOW to register for BPR.

Please follow my steps:
1. https://bpr.hasil.gov.my/Account/Login
2. Key in your IC number (see first page)
3. If it show like this, click "Permohonan Baru".

4. Save the link or Wait, keep refresh. The specific link they given, it based your IC number, they give you new specific link after you click that "Permohonan Baru". OR https://bpn.hasil.gov.my/PermohonanPage2020.aspx maybe this link can work.
5. After you load in successfully, this page appear.
Direct Link: https://i.imgur.com/eJhwgNd.png

(If you're married, the page will refresh again)

6. Key in all your detail. Be patient or wait another day to register.
7. At the top bar, go to "Pengesahan" and verify.

8. "Hantar" and follow.

9. NOW, you are REGISTERED for Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN). "Permohonan Bantuan Prihatin Nasional telah dihantar".
Then, you can verify your application again, see above to check BPN.

10. If require to to log in, follow BSH account registration instruction, provided below. (This step is probably extra, maybe not applicable to everyone)

This is the detail you need to fill in, as Step 6 picture shown.
Maklumat Pemohon
*Nama: auto
*No.MyKad: auto
*Jantina: auto
*Umur (Pada Januari 2020):
*Alamat:
*Poskod:
*Negeri: auto
*Bandar: auto
No.Telefon Rumah:
No.Telefon Bimbit:
Alamat e-Mel:
*Pekerjaan:
*Pendapatan Kasar Bulanan Isi Rumah (Pemohon & Pasangan):
*Nama Bank:
No Akaun Bank:
*Status Perkahwinan:
*Tarikh Status Perkahwinan: (only available if you are married)

Maklumat Pasangan (only available if you are married)
*Jenis Pengenalan: No.MyKad / MyPR / MyKas:
*No Pengenalan:
*Tarikh Lahir Pasangan:
*Nama:
*Jantina:
No.Telefon Rumah:
No.Telefon Bimbit:
*Pekerjaan:
*Nama Bank:
*No. Akaun Bank:

Maklumat Anak (not necessary to write anything)
Anak 1 ~ 4
No.Pengenalan
Nama
Umur
Status Anak

Maklumat Waris
*Hubungan:
*Jenis Pengenalan:
*No.MyKad / MyPR / MyKas / Passport / Sijil Lahir:
*Nama Waris:
*No.Telefon Waris:

* is necessary / WAJIB to fill.

Note:
-You can refresh this whole page, the information & details you filled is still there. But, don't close the windows or the page.

When you register and have this error when fill in Maklumat Pasangan

If one person of married couple OR spouse already registered LDHN / e-filing OR BSH2019 & 2020, you don't need to register again

How to Register your BPR account

Before BPR Account Registration:
1. You need to check your BPR status first.
2. LULUS (since you have previous BSH 2019 & 2020 account). Then, start to register BPN account.

OR

1. TIDAK LULUS. See above and complete that part first, For anyone failed or tiada record, HERE IS HOW to register for Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (BPR).
2. After done that part, remember your information/bank/phone number, then you can start register BPN account.

OR

1. If you're paying taxes to Malaysia / LHDN / e-filing, you don't need to register BPN account (not necessary). You can check your BPN status here, https://bpn.hasil.gov.my/ LULUS = Wait till the end of months.

Go to this link to register BPR account:

Follow the instruction on picture below:
Big and long photo

Direct Link: https://i.imgur.com/unXUC4x.png

After you registered your account, you can check back your bank detail, your personal information and able to check how much BPN RM??? you will get.
Go to see above, "To check whether you are eligible for BPR"

If you complete all and reach here,

You are done and registered for Bantuan Prihatin Rakyat (BPR)!

You guys can refer this topic back for all these instruction and tips in the future, government future incentives for people, Malaysian rakyat thumbup.gif brows.gif

This post has been edited by JimmyX: May 31 2021, 10:12 PM
JunctionProduce
post Apr 1 2020, 02:03 AM

23 posts

Wang rakyat no need thx Gomen
Tongkat Ali
post Apr 1 2020, 02:05 AM

48 posts

How to check status?
TSJimmyX
post Apr 1 2020, 02:11 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(Tongkat Ali @ Apr 1 2020, 02:05 AM)
How to check status?
Register BSH > Government direct bank in > Wait till end of April & May to receive free money (if lucky)
user posted image

Correct me if wrong

rifles
post Apr 1 2020, 02:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,262 posts

problem is cant find the registration link.
moosset
post Apr 1 2020, 02:15 AM

Regular
1,913 posts

if you're not BSH recipients, do you need to register to get BPN?
breekachu
post Apr 1 2020, 02:15 AM

Regular
1,053 posts

Mysalam always hang. I cant. Now kenot register. Haihhzzz.
M.A.
post Apr 1 2020, 02:18 AM

29 posts

I got an inquiry if anybody can answer. If I have filed e-filing last year, but not eligible for BSH. So that means I don't have to register for BPN since LHDN got my info.

Problem is, the bank account number I submitted last year no longer active. How to update it?
TSJimmyX
post Apr 1 2020, 02:18 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(moosset @ Apr 1 2020, 02:15 AM)
if you're not BSH recipients, do you need to register to get BPN?
Link to register BSH:
https://bsh.hasil.gov.my/LogMasuk
Key in your IC number to continue (Semak)
shirohamada
post Apr 1 2020, 02:19 AM

Enthusiast
940 posts

Basah
kswee
post Apr 1 2020, 02:22 AM

Casual
417 posts

Jimmy cannot also, i tried many times.
TSJimmyX
post Apr 1 2020, 02:22 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(breekachu @ Apr 1 2020, 02:15 AM)
Mysalam always hang. I cant. Now kenot register. Haihhzzz.
QUOTE(kswee @ Apr 1 2020, 02:22 AM)
Jimmy cannot also, i tried many times.
This BSH & BPN is the worst... Keep trying

QUOTE(M.A. @ Apr 1 2020, 02:18 AM)
I got an inquiry if anybody can answer. If I have filed e-filing last year, but not eligible for BSH. So that means I don't have to register for BPN since LHDN got my info.

Problem is, the bank account number I submitted last year no longer active. How to update it?
KWSP/EPF office or BSH local counter is open after 14th April... You can only change at there, because I couldn't find any way to update my bank detail, fortunately my bank is still active.
https://www.kwsp.gov.my/ms/-/temporary-clos...of-epf-branches

This post has been edited by JimmyX: Apr 1 2020, 02:31 AM
PaperClip224
post Apr 1 2020, 02:27 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

cant masuk now .... all kat rumah flood masuk
even_steven
post Apr 1 2020, 02:28 AM

On my way
581 posts

Where is the register part?
keluarpattern
post Apr 1 2020, 02:30 AM

KP
1,466 posts

wah jam..
fridel
post Apr 1 2020, 02:30 AM

kuran ka? ok e oi?
1,656 posts

Too much traffic

Site k.o-ed
TSJimmyX
post Apr 1 2020, 02:31 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Apr 1 2020, 02:28 AM)
Where is the register part?
https://bsh.hasil.gov.my/LogMasuk.aspx

Everyone, check my first post
jishu
post Apr 1 2020, 02:32 AM

Getting Started
274 posts

QUOTE(M.A. @ Apr 1 2020, 02:18 AM)

I just checked in ez.hasil and you can update your account.

See below where I draw an arrow. This is inside e-kemaskini

user posted image
$kidzl
post Apr 1 2020, 02:33 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

Banyak nya B40 dalam Kopitiam ni, tak pernah buat efiling.
marukopi
post Apr 1 2020, 02:34 AM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE($kidzl @ Apr 1 2020, 02:33 AM)
Banyak nya B40 dalam Kopitiam ni, tak pernah buat efiling.
I tot here semua > 20k

249 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0220sec    0.94    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th July 2021 - 07:47 PM