Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis postpaid registration, Unable to reach call centre

views

TShalouwalk
post Mar 26 2020, 09:45 AM, updated 5y ago

16 posts

Hi,

I recently tried to migrate my expired prepaid number to post-paid. I contacted Maxis call centre a number times last month, and they have helped me with the process and shipped a SIM card to me. I have recently received the SIM. Immediately upon receiving it, I called Maxis to get this new SIM activated, which was last week. They mentioned that it should get activated by this week. However, we are already near the end of this week, but my line is still not activated yet. When I try to call Maxis yesterday and today, the call does not get connected even though it appears to be ring from one ext line to another, probably people are working from home due to lock down.

Anyone has any suggestion how I could get my SIM card activated, please? I can PM with my SIM card # or my hp number for reference.

Thank you in advance. And please stay safe..
mazmanms
post Mar 26 2020, 09:50 AM

On my way
586 posts

have u try using twitter ?
TShalouwalk
post Mar 26 2020, 10:49 AM

16 posts

Thanks @mazmanms for your reply. No, I didn't try that, as I rarely use twitter. Are they more responsive over twitter?
zAlyN
post Mar 31 2020, 11:16 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(halouwalk @ Mar 26 2020, 10:49 AM)
Thanks @mazmanms for your reply. No, I didn't try that, as I rarely use twitter. Are they more responsive over twitter?
Yes their twitter account quite active and fast response. I did ask them bfr on twitter regarding network issue and they response quite fast but pretty sure as MCO currently probably abit delay.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0105sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:22 AM