Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Guilds [H]Death Infused Recruiting for PVP, PVP Arena/BG (US Stormscale Horde)

views

monkeymafia
post Aug 1 2007, 03:17 PM

0 posts

Ooh pick me, pick me!
monkeymafia
post Aug 27 2007, 08:37 AM

0 posts

I help you kill flayers in Netherwing ledge mines kk

also /bump for fellow Stormscalian.

monkeymafia
post Aug 29 2007, 09:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Quazacolt @ Aug 27 2007, 11:09 AM)
haha much thanks for bump

actually the help i need most is the race against mulverik, getting frustrated already lol... especially when i was ALMOST at the finishing line... BAM KNOCK OFF /QQ

Added on August 27, 2007, 11:26 pmgood game jerec

had a very poorplay with having coex decursed and ur BOF dispelled.
moreover priest got killed by a brain damaged retarded fury warrior. (thats what he calls the warrior anyways, and was pretty mad for dying)

we really deserved that 24 rating loss sad.gif

and we were at 1830+ rating, loss a match before and the one with you and it all went down hill, to a total of 100 rating loss ending up at 1730... bad night for our 3man  cry.gif

but thankfully our 5mans are sitting comfortably at 1803 rating and we can still enjoy the phat points. which is quite a relief at least ><
Haha yeah good game, you really live up to your name as one of the best ex-HWL players on the server.

Our warrior was dual wielding MS lol, he also said he likes his spec alot.

Well our 3v3 rating dropped down to 1613 that night cuz in our last 4 games or so, our warrior got pwned by a shadowpriest/aff warlock combo and when we're 1 man down, it's pretty much GG for us. Bastards took out our warrior first then our pally, me being the last. >_>

But yeah, damned good game.

EDIT: Yes, mulverick is a b****. I had to pull every trick out from the book to beat him. If you somehow beat mulverick, good luck on Skyshatter. That guy is an absolute pain and you won't be able to win unless you put on every known +mountspeed enchant tongue.gif I got lazy and didn't race skyshatter after losing to him 3 times.

This post has been edited by monkeymafia: Aug 29 2007, 09:15 PM
monkeymafia
post Aug 30 2007, 12:50 AM

0 posts

lol good to hear that your team is now in the high 1800s. Yeah la, suck part about queuing at the hours that we usually play is that a win is only about 5-10 ratings and a loss is like QQ 18+ lost. Dunno wtf's up.

Oh and ya my spelldmg is piss poor cuz I stacked stamina and resilience gear for my 2v2, only 644 unbuffed spelldmg atm. With demonic knowledge and fel armour out can hit about 915, but still sucks la. Only thing that's making me viable to my 2v2 team is my health and resilience zzz.

monkeymafia
post Aug 30 2007, 10:32 AM

0 posts

Hmm you made some really good points there.

Aight as soon as I get my season 2 leggings and gloves (which will be in about 5-ish weeks) I'll be putting spelldmg enchants on them instead of stamina ones lol.

Thanks for the advice dude!
monkeymafia
post Sep 6 2007, 10:12 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Quazacolt @ Sep 4 2007, 09:41 AM)
jerec!!! just beaten skyshatter on FIRST TRY out of the random. imho its pure luck! but nonetheless, im top orc now LOLZ
1k rep and 25g, not bad XD
woot grats! I STILL can't beat that bugger rofl. But yeah, good rep and even better gold reward is ftw!
monkeymafia
post Oct 11 2007, 11:48 PM

0 posts

/bump cuz Quaz doesn't really gank me in-game lol.

monkeymafia
post Oct 25 2007, 11:28 PM

0 posts

omfg Quaz, good game in the arena earlier. When I saw a familiar name in the arena I fumbled and fuked up hahahhah ><
monkeymafia
post Oct 26 2007, 04:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Quazacolt @ Oct 26 2007, 09:13 AM)
haha gg, imo major reason we won by quite a huge margin is due to my latency being only ~460-490 that night... cant BOF+COEX kite me lolz...

anyways our 2v2 was ALMOST at 2100 but we lost 3 ish matches and put us back down to around 204x
half way journey to 2100 still

3v3 made some steady progress, 207x now.

5v5 no games played thus far.
hoping to get the games done for the week tonight as im going cameron highlands this sat until monday XD
Next patch assassination rogues really cannot kite already, with the +15% run speed from the 2 pt talent. Zzzz......

I seriously hope they buff CoEx.

monkeymafia
post Oct 27 2007, 10:42 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Quazacolt @ Oct 26 2007, 04:48 PM)
TBH its not a big buff because COEX would still slow me more than your default speed, and if you add in BOP/BOF, im done.
and if you havent noticed, everytime ur bof'ed, i kidneyshot you, and my priest will promptly fear ur paladin, forcing him to heal you and neglect cleansing, so ur practically perma wounded/crippled. even if he do cleanse, then you will have a risk of getting trinket cb mutilated to death. noticed the last blow? you were stunned during ks, and i blow my trinket + cb mut and did a 120 energy quadruple trinketed mutilate on you? instant 30-40% ish hp gone while ur paladin still stuck in fear.

and thats 2v2, a lot of RPS/luck/spec etc etc involved.
if its 5v5, the rogue assassination buff would be meaningless as theres hamstring/enemy rogue's cripple, ice mage snare, hunter ice trap etc etc.

the main point of the buff is to negate rediculous moments where target and rogue running same speed, both unsnared, and putting the rogue in a really retardedly awkward situation where he cant do crap at all, then add in the fact that the rogue has to move behind the target for mutilate/backstab.

same goes for ret paladin too as they dont have snares (unless you count that judgement 100% movement speed fixed tongue.gif)
Ah yep, good points. I really am gonna think of our fight and see if I can improve further lol. ><

But I predict I'm gonna enjoy playing my muti rogue next patch though, 1 hour poisons and +15% run speed = sexy!

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:53 PM