Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Guilds [H]Death Infused Recruiting for PVP, PVP Arena/BG (US Stormscale Horde)

views

TSQuazacolt
post Jul 23 2007, 06:12 PM, updated 14y ago

Riding couple
5,216 posts

Death Infused Guild is currently recruiting ~3 more consistant and dedicated PVP built players for our Arenas(mainly) and group BG and some occassional world PVP.
my armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...ale&n=Quazacolt

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Positions needed to be filled:

Death Knights:  Min. ~700 resil with ~3k AP and epic weapon

Warrior:  Min. ~700 resil with ~3k AP and epic weapon(s)

Paladin:  Holy with around 600 resil min with majority of gear epics, Ret = full epics with ~700 resil and ~3k AP

Hunter:  Min. ~700 resil with ~3.5k AP and epic weapons

Shaman:  ONLY Resto with around 800 resil min with majority of gear epics

Rogue:  CLOSED

Druid:  Resto with around 800 resil min with majority of gear epics, Feral only if you're thoroughly geared for pvp (full epics at least)

Mage:  Around 1.8k SP and around 600 resil, arcane or frost doesnt matter so long you're good at playing with it and adapting to our teams

Warlock:  AT LEAST ~22k hp, ~1.8k sp, ~800resil, basically very geared, and prepared to take a beating and surviving through it.

Priest:  ONLY Disc. with around 900 resil min with majority of gear epics

Rogues are a definite closure. (again, no rogues. there wasnt any season of proven success in 5v5 or even any brackets minus maybe RRD in 3v3 by having multiple rogues. of course there are probably some exceptions however i wont be bothered to argue about it so save it. no rogues.)

Please contact me by replying to this thread, or pm me on LYN, or drop me an ingame mail/PM at US Stormscale Server Horde side.

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Oct 8 2009, 12:26 PM
TSQuazacolt
post Jul 24 2007, 12:15 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(flush @ Jul 24 2007, 11:32 AM)
shamans r more squishy than priests in arenas. but good luck on ur recruitment.
any PVP healers would do at this point tongue.gif

and thanks smile.gif
TSQuazacolt
post Jul 31 2007, 02:40 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

we are still looking for serious pvp healers~
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 1 2007, 05:01 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(monkeymafia @ Aug 1 2007, 03:17 PM)
Ooh pick me, pick me!
we do need warlocks due to their opness, but you'll have to reroll alli first tongue.gif
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 9 2007, 02:09 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Quazacolt @ Aug 1 2007, 05:01 PM)
we do need warlocks due to their opness, but you'll have to reroll alli first tongue.gif
still need more healers~

*bump*
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 10 2007, 11:11 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Bogardan @ Aug 10 2007, 09:48 AM)
invite plxz!
no alliance allowed

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Aug 14 2007, 11:52 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 14 2007, 11:53 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

only need ONE druid or paladin pvp healer, and recruitment will be closed, hurry apply before its too late.

pvp progress:

currently our lowest resilience member is sitting at around 171 resilience, where by our highest resilience member is at 408 resilience. I myself is sitting at 350 resilience atm.

avg of our member resilience is at 300ish which is above past arena scrub level (sub 300).

we are focusing on 5v5 mainly but we do 3v3 or on a rare occassion 2v2 for practice, premium arena gains (our lower brackets are meant for core arena members mainly) or experimental phases.

Our 5v5 team mainly runs on a 3dps 2 healer matrix with a 350+ resilience holy priest and 250+ resilience restore shaman as our healing backbone in which the priest will be hitting around close to 500 resilience in the coming 2+weeks , the shaman will also be hitting around 300+ resil within the next week with his new arena gears. (2ish week ago he started with only 100+ resil with a LOT of cloth/green gears, now he is 250+ resil with most of them replaced with proper mail healing/non green gears)

Current 5v5 arena ratings are still low as we only had one healer setup previously, but since the priest joined we pushed from 1550~1600 avg ratings/week to around 1600-1700 avg ratings/week, and we will definitely see further improvements in the coming weeks.

For our 3v3, we are constantly sitting at post 1700 ratings despite the fact that we run 3v3 with NO healer (rogue/mage/hunter matrix) which relied heavily on quick games and in the event a game drags on, its a guaranteed lost for us. With the addition of the priest, our ratings are able to push past the 1700 wall and able to sit around 1750 rating constantly and in the coming weeks we will be seeing a push past the 1800 wall.

So if you like to heal, have a passion to PVP and dont like pve/raiding, DONT HESITATE ANYMORE, take this last spot we have to offer and together build up a solid and successful 5v5 arena team, with the goal of possibly ending up with a good season title, or even ending up with the gladiator armored netherdrakes.

US-Stormscale, Horde Side, Death Infused PVP/Arena Guild Recruitment.
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 17 2007, 09:33 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

more pvp bumps

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Aug 20 2007, 09:32 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 20 2007, 09:34 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

monday bump, team's avg arena point gains is around 650 for everyone.

so dont hesitate to fill in that last spot smile.gif

also we MAY take in warriors/warlocks to fill in the class matrix, but for dps classers, you will have to have 250-300++ resilience at least.

unless ur a healer, then we can accept people with 100ish+ resil and work ur way up from there.
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 24 2007, 11:32 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

just recruited a warlock, so still needing 3 class:

Warrior/resto druid/holy paladin
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 27 2007, 11:09 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(monkeymafia @ Aug 27 2007, 08:37 AM)
I help you kill flayers in Netherwing ledge mines kk

also /bump for fellow Stormscalian.
haha much thanks for bump

actually the help i need most is the race against mulverik, getting frustrated already lol... especially when i was ALMOST at the finishing line... BAM KNOCK OFF /QQ

Added on August 27, 2007, 11:26 pmgood game jerec

had a very poorplay with having coex decursed and ur BOF dispelled.
moreover priest got killed by a brain damaged retarded fury warrior. (thats what he calls the warrior anyways, and was pretty mad for dying)

we really deserved that 24 rating loss sad.gif

and we were at 1830+ rating, loss a match before and the one with you and it all went down hill, to a total of 100 rating loss ending up at 1730... bad night for our 3man cry.gif

but thankfully our 5mans are sitting comfortably at 1803 rating and we can still enjoy the phat points. which is quite a relief at least ><

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Aug 29 2007, 09:55 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 29 2007, 09:56 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

5v5 may be put to a halt this week due to 2 core members going on vacation. (an american and australian, omg they merdeka too? shocking.gif )

unless of course we get to recruit 1-2 more post 300+ resilience pvp'ers, and provided we can maintain the same rating or better, ur gonna be getting 765+ arena points for the week (1803 rating this tuesday maintainence, 765 AP)
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 30 2007, 12:12 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(monkeymafia @ Aug 29 2007, 09:13 PM)
Haha yeah good game, you really live up to your name as one of the best ex-HWL players on the server.

Our warrior was dual wielding MS lol, he also said he likes his spec alot.

Well our 3v3 rating dropped down to 1613 that night cuz in our last 4 games or so, our warrior got pwned by a shadowpriest/aff warlock combo and when we're 1 man down, it's pretty much GG for us. Bastards took out our warrior first then our pally, me being the last. >_>

But yeah, damned good game.

EDIT: Yes, mulverick is a b****. I had to pull every trick out from the book to beat him. If you somehow beat mulverick, good luck on Skyshatter. That guy is an absolute pain and you won't be able to win unless you put on every known +mountspeed enchant tongue.gif I got lazy and didn't race skyshatter after losing to him 3 times.
hehe thanks for the compliments.
and that probably explains a bit on our priest's death, at least MS is up lol.

ran a profile check on ur team too... we basically made a big and quite common mistake. should we go for ur warrior instead of you that other day, we'd probably won. ur spell dmg is damn low for an epic'ed out character, and its pretty much safe to leave you alone even if ur spamming fears till we all go into DR. warrior on the other hand is dps decked and sporting piss poor resilience compared to ur 430 resil. not to mention if im on warrior, i can almost 100% dps him instead of chasing you around like the other day cutting my dps down by around 50-60%. problem is being a warrior he gets away with it a lot, even on our team. if anyone ever armoried your team or able to gear check better than i do (with just a glance through character appearence), then this mistake can be avoided and it'll be fatal to your team. probably time to ditch the deadweight wink.gif wink.gif icon_rolleyes.gif

anyways, today our 3v3 risen back to 1822, but nonetheless its a VERY damn steep uphill climb... and a frustrating one too. we played bout 20ish wins, and ONLY 4 losses if im not mistaken. but the problem is, every win only yields bout 5-10 rating... one lose takes a huge bite outta our asses for 20-25 rating. have to get 2-3 wins to cover up every loss we take (and being in 3v3 where class matrix plays an important role, we will be taking losses here and there). but still we ended the night good, with a comfortably 1822 and that will have to stand firm or perhaps better as our 5v5 team may not be playing due to vacations from 2 of our cores.

for the netherwing race, based off wowwiki, 1st race to mulverik is considered easy and skyshatter is like... OMG GUIDES ON HOW TO RACE LOL (noggenfogger gg?) but yeah, still stucked on mulv, havent done further attempts doh.gif
so yea, i can pretty much expect a lot worse should i get on skyshatter lol
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 30 2007, 09:22 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(monkeymafia @ Aug 30 2007, 12:50 AM)
lol good to hear that your team is now in the high 1800s. Yeah la, suck part about queuing at the hours that we usually play is that a win is only about 5-10 ratings and a loss is like QQ 18+ lost. Dunno wtf's up.

Oh and ya my spelldmg is piss poor cuz I stacked stamina and resilience gear for my 2v2, only 644 unbuffed spelldmg atm. With demonic knowledge and fel armour out can hit about 915, but still sucks la. Only thing that's making me viable to my 2v2 team is my health and resilience zzz.
queue times for 3v3 is ok, 5v5 on the other hand is horrible :/
1 win yields around 5 or less, RARELY over 5... 1 loss will rape us off 20+ AT LEAST. and it usually takes at least 10ish minutes for a game, sometimes can queue up to 30mins-over an hour. worse when ur doing 5v5's on mondays/tuesdays/wednesdays, fri/sat/sun its still ok...

and yea i saw ur entire gear sets. imho you should strike a balance between offense and defense. because the way you are playing, your best bet to win is to have people whacking you, instead of ur teammates. (the warrior for 3v3, or your healer in 2v2) should they just ignore you, you'll be in for some trouble as you cannot change gear in arenas, next patch this is further emphasized as you cant gear change at all even if ur outta combat once arena starts, so you gotta live with what ur wearing in the moment you step in the arena after preparation.

in arenas, or any pvp for that matter, a good offense is also a good defense. pointless dragging of fights will result in a lot of un-needed troubles. like for that day, if we brought in our hunter instead of the mage, we can either still kill you (even when hunter goes oom his autoshot pew pew can still provide a significant preasure on ur cloth armor) or have him control the warrior much better with scatter spams/ice traps, or harrass your healer with well timed silences/snake traps. not to mention viper stings with 30% dispel resistant coupled with his newly tamed scorpid and my own poisons which are 40% dispel resistant to force you to spend GCD on lifetap and futher stress the healer would really change a lot of things. and unlike our mage strugling with ur gay felpup resistance thanks to SL, he would bypass it all lol.

so all in all, you can either cut down on resil (but do not drop below 400) and health (especially health) or perhaps try out UA spec. (ua > sl if ur focusing on 5v5's, but since ur doing 2v2/3v3 mostly, SL is better) for arenas, once ur post 10k hp, any more hp would not provide significant boost. call it a softcap if you will. from that point on resil is more valued once ur on the 10k unbuffed hp mark. and once ur resil is approaching 450, it also loses out its value, again, you may call this a soft cap. not to mention theres also a hard solid cap on resil which is 494. from that point on, everything else should be poured on ur offense which is dps. (aka ur spell dmg, spell crits, healings (for healers) or mana pool/regens etc etc)
TSQuazacolt
post Aug 30 2007, 04:10 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(monkeymafia @ Aug 30 2007, 10:32 AM)
Hmm you made some really good points there.

Aight as soon as I get my season 2 leggings and gloves (which will be in about 5-ish weeks) I'll be putting spelldmg enchants on them instead of stamina ones lol.

Thanks for the advice dude!
NP! stormscale FTW!
TSQuazacolt
post Sep 3 2007, 09:25 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

our 3v3 are now 1905 and we're settling this rating for this tuesday's ranking updates.

keeping it strong!
TSQuazacolt
post Sep 4 2007, 09:41 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

jerec!!! just beaten skyshatter on FIRST TRY out of the random. imho its pure luck! but nonetheless, im top orc now LOLZ
1k rep and 25g, not bad XD
TSQuazacolt
post Sep 5 2007, 11:46 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...ale&n=Quazacolt

is my profile, 10714 hp unbuffed, and 447 resilience

and 1905 3v3 now ranked top 300 biggrin.gif
TSQuazacolt
post Sep 5 2007, 01:00 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Kurei @ Sep 5 2007, 11:49 AM)
showoff, i'm 5/5 t5! lol just teasing.  notworthy.gif
indeed i am showing off. easier to attract people tongue.gif

resilience a lil too high than what i intend it to be though, but thats because of the dual +35 resil bonus. well, not that its bad anyways, anyone that focus fire on me will have a fun time doing so.
TSQuazacolt
post Sep 6 2007, 12:01 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(monkeymafia @ Sep 6 2007, 10:12 AM)
woot grats! I STILL can't beat that bugger rofl. But yeah, good rep and even better gold reward is ftw!
omg ty... to be honest its all luck that night lol... i didnt even wanna do the quest, but was bored and blurred, and saw an ! mark, just click it and accept... and by the time i realized, it was too late, so might as well play along lol.

tip: screw the meteors, just focus on chasing him and try to predict (as i said, i was damn lucky on this one) his flight path or memorize it as much as you can (depending on how far you've went with him) and keep using shortcuts against him, a straight race against him is a guaranteed loss as ur capped at 290% flight (riding crop) while hes on 310%

=edit=
btw our 3v3 ended at 1950ish and almost 2k soon...

5 games out of the 10 we played only yielded ONE rating and we lost 1 match out of silly mistakes that raped us 22 rating...
but we still gained 40+ rating in the end, still good.

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Sep 6 2007, 12:03 PM

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:33 PM