Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Galaxy Z Fold 2 | Z Flip, Fold (Discussion Thread), Z / Fold series & upcoming new model (Samsung)

views

jin_akira
post Sep 6 2020, 08:18 PM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

QUOTE(zzzz52 @ Sep 2 2020, 08:01 AM)
the z fold 2 is not getting those N20U camera setup. This is just sad. It would have been a buy if it did so.

Now it is a hard choice if want to get the N20U or not.
i read an article that Samsung may combine the Note and Fold line; making the Fold have the S-Pen and phase out the Note line since the S line is already being more and more closer to the Note standard (size, camera, performance)
jin_akira
post Sep 29 2020, 07:20 PM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

Got no risk involved with selling EPP phone to other people? I thought they can track or something, if not everyone with EPP would be selling their units off haha
jin_akira
post Sep 30 2020, 11:08 PM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

QUOTE(Luqmanakim @ Sep 29 2020, 08:15 PM)
Interested in joining those with EPP toom but any known risk? Like warranty claims or receipts?
Yeah for warranty how? Must go through the person with EPP or settle on their own directly with Samsung?
jin_akira
post Oct 2 2020, 02:40 PM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

QUOTE(creep @ Oct 1 2020, 02:06 PM)
yup ....can’t apply the 10.10 extra 5% disc also
I think too many bought so maybe they got suspicious. Or maybe it was a limited time special promo. It should be until next week right? I forgot when the last day is
jin_akira
post Oct 24 2020, 02:16 PM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

QUOTE(sayming @ Oct 24 2020, 12:42 AM)
Really? Its below 3k ad?
A few sellers i saw on Carousell are selling new units between RM3.5k - RM4k (the sellers got a ton of good reviews and also offered to meet up), whereas used units are between RM3k - RM3.5k. Am also looking around hehe
jin_akira
post Nov 22 2020, 03:30 AM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

I can get a sealed unit at RM6,800, either bronze or black but must confirm by this weekend. PM me if interested
jin_akira
post Nov 24 2020, 07:19 PM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

so itchy lah to get a used Z Flip, can get new set for less than RM3.5k and used for less than RM3k already..
jin_akira
post Nov 26 2020, 02:02 PM

Corrupt the Core
855 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Nov 25 2020, 09:46 PM)
and when Z FLIP 2 out in 2021 less than 2k confirmed laugh.gif laugh.gif
If the Z Flip 2 has a bigger external screen something like the Razr, of course I won't look at the Z Flip already hahaha

QUOTE(neekun @ Nov 26 2020, 11:32 AM)
Yea Android still very "messy", the menu got so many sub sub menu. iOS more simple and straightforward. Overall iOS feels more stable and polished, Android still got lots of catching up to do.

So far am enjoying my Fold2 in terms of hardware. For software am still slowly adapting to it.

Anyway i am open if anyone interested to try Fold2 can offer me, just PM  brows.gif
Coming from iOS since iPhone 4 all the way to iOS14, I actually feel Android has caught up. No lags, no crashes, and the experience is pretty straight forward as well. The sub menus offers more options and gives more flexibility whereas sometimes I feel 'limited' on iOS. I prefer Android 10's gestures as well where you can swipe from either the left or the right side of the screen to go back. The things I miss on the iOS is the Assistive Touch (but I got it sorted as there is an Assistive Touch app on the Play Store), the tap-the-top-screen-to-go-straight-to-the-top-of-the-page feature, and some apps not available on the Play Store but exclusive to the App Store (but in return, there are a several apps on the Play Store not available on the App Store as well). Some built-in apps also works better on iOS compared to Android, I'll give it that. But the widgets feature on iOS14 can't match the widgets on Android and the clipboard feature is so useful. I just changed recently so am basing this off my current experience, not bashing or siding with any particular OS or brands though.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0226sec    0.73    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th March 2021 - 07:48 PM