Samsung Galaxy Z (ALL) Series : Fold5/Flip5, Previous & upcoming new model

views

Cybernut
post Sep 21 2020, 05:29 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(shockk @ Sep 21 2020, 11:02 AM)
user posted image

Happy Monday Morning, Guys! 😁

Had a pleasant surprise from Samsung earlier today.

Can’t wait to unbox ASAP today to test this beast out. 🤩
Possible to provide feedback as follow?

1. With the aramid case on, when place the fold on a flat surface, will it wobbled when pressed. If without any case, it will wobble because of the camera. Will the case stand height level off the camera height?

2. Will the case stand itself interfered with the wireless charging?

3. Is the case stand provide a stable hold for scrolling & typing when holding the phone on the unfolded position?

Thanks.
Cybernut
post Oct 12 2020, 12:10 AM

7 posts

No telcos in Malaysia going to offer the z fold 2 package plan?
Cybernut
post Oct 24 2020, 03:51 PM

7 posts

When laying flat folded & unfolded, does the kickstand bump causes the phone to wobble? Like if we try to type when the phone open at 90 degree laying on the side with the kickstand...

Is the front cover sides solid hard or flexing material?

Can't find any video on this case experience sharing on YouTube yet. Will be good if you could do one.

Thanks.

QUOTE(KomradMikhail @ Oct 21 2020, 03:23 PM)
Last piece of the puzzle arrived.

The Kickstand version.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I feel that the kickstand is stronger than the Aramid case kickstand, although I prefer the Aramid case position of the kickstand.

The bump of the kickstand providing unintended advantage over the non-kickstand version, grippable protrusion that slides between my fingers providing better grip than the non-kickstand version.

Either way, I'm still adjusting/conflicted between putting sticker to completely "rigidify" the front case, or leaving it on its own. I've put the case on and off multiple times now, and no signs of the defects so much portrayed on GalaxyFold subreddit, that I'm thinking either he got a defective version of the case, or he applied stronger adhesive that eats into the case that resulted in the damage he had, or it's an attempt to smear the reputation of VRS so that Fold users buy other brands like UAG or Spigen.
Cybernut
post Oct 31 2020, 04:47 PM

7 posts

Saw a few of you here having the Samsung aramid standing cover... If anyone wants to let it go, PM me with a good price.
Cybernut
post Nov 7 2020, 12:21 AM

7 posts

Similar to the Aramid kickstand from Samsung... with the front cover as well... Selling in Shopee.

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:36 PM