Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Galaxy Z Series Fold3/Flip3, Previous & upcoming new model (Samsung)

views

aruja_69
post Yesterday, 10:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,720 posts

user posted image
Wah sapu all watch 4 sold out
pzo
post Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(180sx @ Sep 26 2021, 05:24 PM)
Some update for senq/senheng buyers. I ordered from physical store 20th Aug. Collected phone on 25th Sept senq physical store.

Today afternoon RM850 eVoucher code appeared in my Senheng app. Now pending ROI unique code from them.

Hope this info can set some expectations for senq/senheng physical store buyer.
I get the roi code the date the phone supposed to be ETA. Although im not getting the phone at eta 15/9.
You might want to check your email and junk email.

Just collect my phone in senheng showroom today, the staff there said they dont know anything about evoucher, and the receipts. And asked to call senheng cs.

So based on your experiences, we just need to wait them send me the voucher to the apps is it?

I only the know the phone already at store and ready to collect when contacting the senheng cs, the staff at the store dont even bother to call to notify me. Sllly

180sx
post Yesterday, 11:00 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(pzo @ Sep 27 2021, 10:48 PM)
I get the roi code the date the phone supposed to be ETA. Although im not getting the phone at eta 15/9.
You might want to check  your email and junk email.

Just collect my phone in senheng showroom today, the staff there said they dont know anything about evoucher, and the receipts. And asked to call senheng cs.

So based on your experiences, we just need to wait them send me the voucher to the apps is it?

I only the know the phone already at store and ready to collect when contacting the senheng cs, the staff at the store dont even bother to call to notify me. Sllly
Yeah, once you made payment for the phone, the eVoucher will appear in your app next business day i suppose. At least that's what happened to me.

As for ROI, haven't got it yet. Already shoot a mail to their CS and they requested for my purchase invoice no to verify. Hopefully I can get mine soon.
aruja_69
post Today, 09:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,720 posts

user posted image
Want to ask anyone who brought from this pre order site usually how long does it takes to send us the watch if we order? Thanks
stormaker
post Today, 09:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,901 posts

QUOTE(aruja_69 @ Sep 28 2021, 09:03 AM)
user posted image
Want to ask anyone who brought from this pre order site usually how long does it takes to send us the watch if we order? Thanks
In my case, ordered on 21/8, shipped out on 17/9, received on 22/9 (East Malaysia).
aruja_69
post Today, 09:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,720 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ Sep 28 2021, 09:10 AM)
In my case, ordered on 21/8, shipped out on 17/9, received on 22/9 (East Malaysia).
Holly cow nearly one month. Thanks for the info..
calvin_tankv
post Today, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(aruja_69 @ Sep 28 2021, 09:32 AM)
Holly cow nearly one month. Thanks for the info..
and i still haven't got mine, more than a month since pre-ordered Watch4 Classic 46mm Silver @ 19 Aug

This post has been edited by calvin_tankv: Today, 09:39 AM
stormaker
post Today, 09:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,901 posts

QUOTE(calvin_tankv @ Sep 28 2021, 09:37 AM)
and i still haven't got mine, more than a month since pre-ordered Watch4 Classic 46mm Silver @ 19 Aug
Did u include anything else in the order ? Watch band ?
lynnmouse
post Today, 09:43 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(calvin_tankv @ Sep 28 2021, 09:37 AM)
ohmy.gif then I will only get mine in Nov, cause I just place an order Watch 4 last Friday

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
calvin_tankv
post Today, 09:43 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ Sep 28 2021, 09:41 AM)
Did u include anything else in the order ? Watch band ?
Yes, I used the RM 200 evoucher to redeem and PWP on the spot for the band tongue.gif

This post has been edited by calvin_tankv: Today, 09:44 AM
stormaker
post Today, 09:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,901 posts

QUOTE(calvin_tankv @ Sep 28 2021, 09:43 AM)
Yes, I used the RM 200 evoucher to redeem and PWP on the spot for the band tongue.gif
That might be the reason, they wait for the band's stock to arrived, to ship out together with ur watch.
FYI ... no eta for the watch band ... sweat.gif
calvin_tankv
post Today, 09:56 AM

Getting Started
78 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ Sep 28 2021, 09:48 AM)
That might be the reason, they wait for the band's stock to arrived, to ship out together with ur watch.
FYI ... no eta for the watch band ...  sweat.gif
I see.

They also not manage to tell me this is the reason they delayed my phone and accessories until yesterday's long-awaited email to mentions about my accessories delayed, lolz...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0196sec    0.58    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th September 2021 - 09:57 AM