Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Galaxy Z (ALL) Series : Fold5/Flip5, Previous & upcoming new model

views

stormaker
post Sep 27 2021, 01:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(aruja_69 @ Sep 27 2021, 01:22 PM)
And also order together with the watch then u can use the e voucher. Samsung will never send you another code if u didn't check out together. Force us to buy buds2 or pro with add of course..hehehehehe
In my case, Samsung did email me the rm150 evocuher when after I pre-order GW4.
aruja_69
post Sep 27 2021, 01:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,786 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ Sep 27 2021, 01:32 PM)
In my case, Samsung did email me the rm150 evocuher when after I pre-order GW4.
That is true and this for those who got telco code today onwards and want to redeem a watch in the preorder page. Need to use on the spot as Samsung careline told me.
stormaker
post Sep 27 2021, 01:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(orangegurl @ Sep 27 2021, 01:27 PM)
darn.... i missed out just now but i guess its ok since i dont want to purchase the buds lol
Samsung email me the code 10days after pre-order.
stormaker
post Sep 27 2021, 01:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(aruja_69 @ Sep 27 2021, 01:34 PM)
That is true and this for those who got telco code today onwards and want to redeem a watch in the preorder page. Need to use on the spot as Samsung careline told me.
I ordered from Samsung online store, but Samsung might change their policy on handling out evoucher from time to time though.
aruja_69
post Sep 27 2021, 01:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,786 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ Sep 27 2021, 01:35 PM)
Samsung email me the code 10days after pre-order.
Hope they give me code too...we wait and see. 5th October is ROI RM300...code is out...
aruja_69
post Sep 27 2021, 01:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,786 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ Sep 27 2021, 01:37 PM)
I ordered from Samsung online store, but Samsung might change their policy on handling out evoucher from time to time though.
Finger cross as this problem when I want use the code for free strap or wireless charger for free but all is sold out in the pre order page for Telco redemption.
aruja_69
post Sep 27 2021, 01:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,786 posts

user posted image

I am fighting with them what is this meaning in the pre order page for us.
stormaker
post Sep 27 2021, 01:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(aruja_69 @ Sep 27 2021, 01:39 PM)
Finger cross as this problem when I want use the code for free strap or wireless charger for free but all is sold out in the pre order page for Telco redemption.
Finger cross for u too, hope u will get the code. Not only the telco redemption, the watch strap all "sold out" on Samsung online store too, eventhough i suspect they never receive any stock at all.
DoragonHunter
post Sep 27 2021, 02:07 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(DoragonHunter @ Sep 26 2021, 01:49 AM)
So, I have ordered my Galaxy Watch 4 on 24 August and until now still processing. Made calls everyday to push to dispatch and they told me that the item has already been packed & in stock and awaiting DHL pickup. I asked to escalate my case all the way to the Warehouse & e-Shop team.

Each time called they promised a different delivery/ship-out date, with the latest one the representative directly called from their warehouse in Shah Alam assuring me that the items will be shipped latest by Friday or Saturday as DHL does pickup.

However, I did a quick chat this morning to find out the status and found it that all this while they have NEVER ACTUALLY PACKED OR EVEN PREPARE FOR DHL PICKUP and that was the moment I made a report to MCMC/KPDNKK as Samsung Customer Service had lied to me all this while with call logs and chat transcriptions I have kept proving them they have lied to me.

They did told me someone from warehouse will urgently call me next week regarding this matter but at this point I wouldn't trust them at all. If still no progress I may have to file for Tribunal and call the bank to dispute/chargeback the payment as its a fraud for taking our money but falling to deliver on time or provide any updates on the item.

This is the last time I would order from Samsung Official Store. Might as well order from Lazada or pickup from store as it is faster.
QUOTE(stormaker @ Sep 27 2021, 01:44 PM)
Finger cross for u too, hope u will get the code. Not only the telco redemption, the watch strap all "sold out" on Samsung online store too, eventhough i suspect they never receive any stock at all.
So a small update by Samsung, apparently the reason why some orders have been shipped or delay is because in actual term, THE ITEM WAS NEVER IN STOCK. Samsung just told me that they will send the watch first before the strap, meaning that the strap is out of stock/delayed shipment.

So far the ZFlip seems to have in stock but the Galaxy Watch 4 for some models are out of stock.

This post has been edited by DoragonHunter: Sep 27 2021, 02:08 PM
calvin_tankv
post Sep 27 2021, 02:12 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

user posted image

I had placed my order @ 19th Aug, +- 1pm, Fold3 Silver. Arrived date was stated in the page on 22th Sept 2021. But habuk pun takde until today.. until..

After reported to MCMC this morning, Samsung MY finally take action, not sure if it's coincident.
I had enough of their excuses with same reply template, after few rounds ping pong games these few days.

Prior to this email, they told me in few live chat and call sessions that my package is ready to pick up by courier since 19 Sept 2021, but until now courier yet to pick up, order status still not moving - Processing.
And ask me to to be cooperative to just wait without ETA date in the last chat. lol.gif

Well, now it seems like it was due to accessories not yet restock instead of courier didn't come and pickup based on the email I received today. dry.gif

Anyhow, this doesn't mean I will get my phone soon, maybe just another generic email template.

user posted image

This post has been edited by calvin_tankv: Sep 27 2021, 02:18 PM
aruja_69
post Sep 27 2021, 02:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,786 posts

QUOTE(DoragonHunter @ Sep 27 2021, 02:07 PM)
So a small update by Samsung, apparently the reason why some orders have been shipped or delay is because in actual term, THE ITEM WAS NEVER IN STOCK. Samsung just told me that they will send the watch first before the strap, meaning that the strap is out of stock/delayed shipment.

So far the ZFlip seems to have in stock but the Galaxy Watch 4 for some models are out of stock.
That is why since they give us code please let us use for others stuff beside strap or wireless charger but can't... vmad.gif
stormaker
post Sep 27 2021, 02:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(DoragonHunter @ Sep 27 2021, 02:07 PM)

Yes, THE ITEM WAS NEVER IN STOCK, that's what I suspect too, they just dont want to come clean, they just push me around, like call back next week if still no progress. I even specifically asked them the stock status, they said no problem with stock, bottleneck is will DHL.

Finally, today Samsung CS told me on the phone that no stock, no eta, only can wait.

This post has been edited by stormaker: Sep 27 2021, 02:22 PM
stormaker
post Sep 27 2021, 02:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,086 posts

QUOTE(calvin_tankv @ Sep 27 2021, 02:12 PM)
user posted image

I had placed my order @ 19th Aug, +- 1pm, Fold3 Silver. Arrived date was stated in the page on 22th Sept 2021. But habuk pun takde until today.. until..

After reported to MCMC this morning, Samsung MY finally take action, not sure if it's coincident.
I had enough of their excuses with same reply template, after few rounds ping pong games these few days.

Prior to this email, they told me in few live chat and call sessions that my package is ready to pick up by courier since 19 Sept 2021, but until now courier yet to pick up, order status still not moving - Processing.
And ask me to to be cooperative to just wait without ETA date in the last chat. lol.gif

Well, now it seems like it was due to accessories not yet restock instead of courier didn't come and pickup based on the email I received today. dry.gif

Anyhow, this doesn't mean I will get my phone soon, maybe just another generic email template.

user posted image
I was lucky because order the GW4 separately with the strap. Else, the watch will stuck too.
latte36
post Sep 27 2021, 02:25 PM

Lejen
2,724 posts

I spam them with I want to cancel emails

I let go 3-4 great deals because waiting for this which I now learned that I may never get in 2021 laugh.gif

Everyday send 1 to my shop and another to CEO’s office.

This post has been edited by latte36: Sep 27 2021, 03:03 PM
bennedict82
post Sep 27 2021, 03:24 PM

Regular
1,816 posts

QUOTE(latte36 @ Sep 27 2021, 02:25 PM)
I spam them with I want to cancel emails

I let go 3-4 great deals because waiting for this which I now learned that I may never get in 2021 laugh.gif

Everyday send 1 to my shop and another to CEO’s office.
Maybe they filtered your email put into junk mailbox. laugh.gif

Few years back, I wrote to CEO office also. I told them what for you give us gifts? We dont like, straight cut the price... keep your gift. See Iphone, they still can sell like hot cake without gifts.

But they said thank you only and will consider my feedback...

All this gifts / evoucher really create hassle. sell us RM5699 straight without gift better.

The only gift I like is 2 yrs warranty. Very worry about samsung thing, sometimes break on 13th month .... ranting.gif many cases I saw ... Screen turn green / blackout .... cannot power on... blah blah blah
fakerdemit
post Sep 27 2021, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

Any Flip3 user having issue with scanning MySejahtera QR code? It won't detect the QR code most of the time. I suspect it was the app but there is no problem on my other android phone.
yanniieee
post Sep 27 2021, 04:01 PM

Starsss!
564 posts

QUOTE(fakerdemit @ Sep 27 2021, 03:50 PM)
Any Flip3 user having issue with scanning MySejahtera QR code? It won't detect the QR code most of the time. I suspect it was the app but there is no problem on my other android phone.
me! it took so long for the camera to detect the QR code. is it because of the camera sensor problem?
Andrewtst
post Sep 27 2021, 04:02 PM

Forgiveness is Happiness
All Stars
28,109 posts

QUOTE(fakerdemit @ Sep 27 2021, 03:50 PM)
Yup very bad on certain. Need to scan far a bit and then ok.
If the barcode not clear then ko.

When I try scan directly using phone camera app no issue.

I hope Samsung check with MySejahtera and fix this important issue.

I always wonder why Android QR code scan always cannot compare with iPhone where iPhone is instant.

This post has been edited by Andrewtst: Sep 27 2021, 04:06 PM
Blast_Cyrus
post Sep 27 2021, 05:11 PM

On my way
627 posts

Anyone get this error while try to redeem the voucher ?

Voucher XXXX cannot be redeemed: total price exceeded
bennedict82
post Sep 27 2021, 05:25 PM

Regular
1,816 posts

QUOTE(Blast_Cyrus @ Sep 27 2021, 05:11 PM)
Anyone get this error while try to redeem the voucher ?

Voucher XXXX cannot be redeemed: total price exceeded
How much redeem? rm850? I only able to redeem when I place order rm900.... means I need to pay extra rm50.

483 Pages « < 192 193 194 195 196 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0186sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:53 AM