views

yhtan
post Mar 6 2020, 10:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 6 2020, 10:19 AM)
user posted image
Who want Ole out? laugh.gif

This week Man City match going to be crucial for us.
yhtan
post Mar 6 2020, 11:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 6 2020, 10:52 AM)
we like to win them away lose  to them at home... gg sign ini... haha... but this round barring pogba and rashford... our squad are actually more complete compare to the previous 3 rounds we faced them... at least no more lingard AP in the first line-up...
De Bruyne injured, Maguire also injured.

Lingard ytd got some improvement but i don't think first team got his slot. The option of frontline we have now will be Martial, Ighalo, Mata, Greenwood only
yhtan
post Mar 6 2020, 06:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Mar 6 2020, 05:31 PM)
why i feel like we not much sat games one so far. owes late sunday game punyerrrr... asdasdasdsadasdasdasd
Mainly because we playing Europa League, fall under Thursday morning, next game must have 3 days window.
yhtan
post Mar 7 2020, 12:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Mar 6 2020, 11:04 PM)
hehe import from china good. delighted that ighalo score. i see it coming and proves myself right lol. always in position to receive the ball and have chance to score in the games he played.

think martial replace james position, let ighalo as center forward better. dunno coincidence or strategy. so far none of the transfers flop
In the back of scene Ole has hire some of the football analyst and analyse which footballer is suitable for recruitment, remember AWB selection? Bruno out from 100+ targets? Ighalo show his Enthusiasm to play for Man Utd, u can see he train hard to get into fitness and reward play, this is the type of player that we want.

Remember what SAF said about signing player? always sign the one which eager to play when wearing Man Utd jersey, not those looking for money.

yhtan
post Mar 9 2020, 11:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

SAF must be very happy for Ole

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
yhtan
post Mar 9 2020, 11:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(Wan @ Mar 9 2020, 10:13 AM)
Pogba has his issues. When he plays well, he's the best player in the league. But when the chips are down, he's inconsistent. But as we see in the first half this season and compare that to after Bruno came in. It's night and day. Like Ole said, we finally have that box opener. Pogba had Lingard who don't score or assist whole of last year, or Pereira who works hard, but zero creativity play ahead of him. They're shite unforfunately. And Rashford and Martial oso still young and inconsistent last season and before that. But it's coming together now for them.

Ighalo was tearing up the league in his time with Watford. I think that's why we went for him. No need to wait to settle down. And his touch is Berba like last night. Power weh his cameo.

I think our transfer strategy is look at what we need, find player who wants to be here. If he's English/British/Irish or knows the league even better.

Hopefully we get Sancho. That would complete the team. And even if Pogba stays, hopefully we went all in for Grealish. Plenty of games for everyone. Can release Lingard and Pereira. Grealish can play CM/AM/LW. Get it done Woody.

Great game last night. Cukur for Var. laugh.gif
Bruno has lit up the fire in everyone. Just hope he stays fit.
U can see clearly on Pogba body language, when he lost the ball, he will just sit on the pitch and look at referee, when Bruno lost the ball and referee didn't whistle, he just stand up and continue to run.

Martial and Bruno has totally linked up, James still indecisive and wasted 2 passing to Bruno on counter attack, i can't wait how is it when Rashford is back brows.gif brows.gif
yhtan
post Mar 9 2020, 12:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 9 2020, 11:35 AM)
user posted image

diam2 weh
Pep is too good in tactic until his players get too confuse on the pitch laugh.gif

yhtan
post Mar 10 2020, 10:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 10 2020, 09:34 AM)
user posted image

best no.10 in term of youtube and dancing i think...
Best no.10? laugh.gif

Another virus going to ship out soon, together with Jogba.
yhtan
post Mar 10 2020, 10:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 10 2020, 10:07 AM)
hahaha yea... i reli scare he infect rashford if he stay on since they are best buddies... look at bruno and look back at him to determine his skill as no.10 la deh...
biasa le tu... alumni privilege... always feel more deserve than outsiders who join the club half way... in the end... mostly kena shipped out to lower level teams...
Lost possession for more than 5 times, one touch then mis-pass. Problem he is not Bruno type of player, Bruno will make some risky pass but it will converted into goals if he succeed.

Seem like Ole has given green light to sell Lingardinho, Lingard and Smalling maybe can fetch around 30-40mil pound for us.

QUOTE(jep @ Mar 10 2020, 10:10 AM)
Man...can't wait for Rashford to be back...and even Pogba..
Pogba play also for his fitness for Euro 2020, now he has less attention on media already.
yhtan
post Mar 10 2020, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Mar 10 2020, 10:21 AM)
We need a player in the mould of either chicharito, Rooney or tevez up top. Those whom can make intelligent runs.

2 pure wings, so that we can fly. DJ just fluttering right now. Needs more experienced.

Pogba replacement.

Modern manager should ole be blowing hot and cold.

And can anyone explain how is grealish that great? I can't see him being a 50m player. His impact is not there at all. Maybe championship level like DJ at this moment.
Actually Rashford/Martial/DJ can do the running, we just need one more good passer like Bruno.
yhtan
post Mar 10 2020, 10:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 10 2020, 10:45 AM)
as long as its proper no.9 will do... our current strikers all not out and out striker... lol...

right wing for sure needed... left wing we have rashnaldo for the time being... DJ being the back-up...

savic coming in to replace pogba or maybe grealish...

grealish kinda like zaha... big fish in a small pond... you cant see how impress he is because he is doing everything on his own in AV... he is the LW, CAM, CM, ST and sometimes LB of the team... lol... but despite all these... his stats still one of the top for AM in EPL... plus he has the heart to play it out dead for his own team and leadership skills as well like bruno... u wont see him sulk like pogba despite the team playing badly all the time
Grealish will flourish if he join us, now AV fighting for relegation battle and lost 4-0 to Leicester. It will be a dilemma for Kayu, sign him before summer market or sign him when AV confirm relegate? the pricing can be fluctuate.

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 10 2020, 10:49 AM)
he memang dabao already one... as for AP i wish he can stay and improve... he still have abit time on his side... and he really love man utd more than lingard based on his body language...

smalling we die2 wan 25m... maybe 20m can gao dim... then lingard another 15m hopefully being a wonderkid?...

hopefully pogba can play well for the rest of the season and we sell him 100m... good farewell and good riddance... benefit both parties... we can win some cups and he can leave and join euro 2020 in fully fit condition...
Perreira still has heart to play for us, he promise to improve and we shall see. Now Matic also agree to extend his contract and his form has been back. Meaning we have 3 fully fit midfielder (Matic/Fred/Bruno) and 1 semi-fit midfielder (Mcsauce).

As for Jones i think also heading out this summer, never seen his name at bench for many games.
yhtan
post Mar 10 2020, 11:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Mar 10 2020, 10:58 AM)
raoila poison lingard to think he is one of the best no 10 lol.

dunno give ole credit for having so much faith in them or too stubborn. young, lingard, ap. all these fellow having so much flak but ole have faith and keep playing them. now he also give up liao lol. only fred proves our impatience is wrong.

tahith suddenly sign new contract liao. grealish didnt watch him play, but since he is captain in other team, can bring some leadership gua. banyak captain players attitude sure good. but then jogba also captain before.
Tatith is using Inter Milan to raise the negotiation, anyway earning 30k per week is quite good already, Greenwood if not mistaken get 25k/week
yhtan
post Mar 10 2020, 03:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Mar 10 2020, 03:18 PM)
Barley is a glass beast. TFM still injured. Only Tuanzebe left. Sell Jones because he is glass as well and keep Smalling to keep the choice open.

So only Lindy, MacG, Barley, Tuanzebe are left if we sell both Smalling and Jones.

If we count Shaw as CB, then we only have 1 LB left.
I think Smalling not willing to stay as backup, at this age he prefer to play more regular, if not he would stay on with us early of the season. It seem Tottenham and Arsenal is interested to buy Smalling at 25mil price tag. Tottenham deal might materialize if Harry Kane decide to join us brows.gif

In the same time we also have to give game time to Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah.

This post has been edited by yhtan: Mar 10 2020, 03:43 PM
yhtan
post Mar 11 2020, 09:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

Jogba decided to stay pulak, now willing to extend his contract and earn 400k per week whistling.gif
yhtan
post Mar 11 2020, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 11 2020, 09:35 AM)
ego bro... he wanna show the fans he is better than bruno... lol... typical egomaniac... when things going shit... he wanna leave us... when things changed better... he suddenly wanna stay... babi betul...  doh.gif  doh.gif
Kayu give green light to sell, now it is up to Ole to decide his fate laugh.gif laugh.gif

For me i rather sell him off, collect money for sancho, leave up the wages space and give it to other player, 400k per week is a huge amount and if he cannot perform like DDG, confirm will cause disharmony in the dressing room.

Edit : I think Raiola unable to find him a buyer, only Juventus have interest and confirm will lowball the deal, Zidane macam wanna quit from RM.

This post has been edited by yhtan: Mar 11 2020, 09:46 AM
yhtan
post Mar 11 2020, 11:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Mar 11 2020, 10:35 AM)
zidane more like wil get fired and he leaving before got fired haha. poch eyeing rm job dy. pogbye can fark off la. bring lingard and mino too
If Zidane lost the match against City and he unable to win La Liga title, most likely he has to leave liao.

RM chairman not happy because Zidane bench Bale, the dispute between Zidane and Perez float back again because of him.

yhtan
post Mar 11 2020, 11:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Mar 11 2020, 11:12 AM)
barcelona many prob also rm knot overtake them comfortably this season.
RM is entering another rebuilding period, Modric going to leave soon.
yhtan
post Mar 11 2020, 02:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Mar 11 2020, 02:13 PM)
i forgot hazard in rm. jm really lost it. keep losing.

jogba main mc, siapa interested. only zidane think it's fine for him to mc.
Sell to Juventus, let Sarri handle him, i wanna see how Ronaldo and Jogba work together whistling.gif

Or maybe we can swap Ronaldo back brows.gif brows.gif
yhtan
post Mar 11 2020, 05:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(jas029 @ Mar 11 2020, 03:02 PM)
quite surprised with RM though..

they seem to plan and bought well during last summer.. cash were splashed.. zidane were running the show..

but when we watched the latest classico (even when barcelona got their own problems), it felt different this time.. more like both teams are trying to hide their flaws rather than going for the win
this coming season RM going to splash lesser money due to FFP, 2018 sold off Ronaldo with high price, 19/20 spend a lot, this upcoming season i think they going to tone down due to FFP regulation.

QUOTE(theworldsenemy @ Mar 11 2020, 04:44 PM)
MU should start Ighalo more often
I believe Solskjaer will start him on LASK match and rotate him with Martial.
yhtan
post Mar 11 2020, 06:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,540 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Mar 11 2020, 06:04 PM)
RM won't have much issue with FFP lo. Their TV revenue is crazy... Revenue from merch, sponsors, sales, competitions.. If got issue also played up by media..

Technically a fans owned club, perez is also a fan, all support the club and are transparent in their dealings.

Glazers can learn a thing or 2 from perez.
RM splash 200mil Euro on 19/20, how much can they spend on 20/21 summer market? whistling.gif

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0529sec    0.76    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:01 PM