3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, Sevilla 2 Man Utd 1

views

jas029
post Mar 7 2020, 10:38 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Mar 6 2020, 05:31 PM)
why i feel like we not much sat games one so far. owes late sunday game punyerrrr... asdasdasdsadasdasdasd
yea its to do with our participation in the europa league..

the idea and purpose are to allow teams to have 2-3 days of rest.. since the games are played on a thursday night, our games in the premier league are mostly push to sunday

but there are always debate about one team got an extra off day more than the other..

eg. chelsea play on tuesday and man city play on wednesday in the champions league.. but vs each other in the premier league on saturday.. here, chelsea has an extra day to rest
jas029
post Mar 9 2020, 10:45 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(Wan @ Mar 9 2020, 10:13 AM)
Pogba has his issues. When he plays well, he's the best player in the league. But when the chips are down, he's inconsistent. But as we see in the first half this season and compare that to after Bruno came in. It's night and day. Like Ole said, we finally have that box opener. Pogba had Lingard who don't score or assist whole of last year, or Pereira who works hard, but zero creativity play ahead of him. They're shite unforfunately. And Rashford and Martial oso still young and inconsistent last season and before that. But it's coming together now for them.

Ighalo was tearing up the league in his time with Watford. I think that's why we went for him. No need to wait to settle down. And his touch is Berba like last night. Power weh his cameo.

I think our transfer strategy is look at what we need, find player who wants to be here. If he's English/British/Irish or knows the league even better.

Hopefully we get Sancho. That would complete the team. And even if Pogba stays, hopefully we went all in for Grealish. Plenty of games for everyone. Can release Lingard and Pereira. Grealish can play CM/AM/LW. Get it done Woody.

Great game last night. Cukur for Var. laugh.gif
Bruno has lit up the fire in everyone. Just hope he stays fit.
QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 9 2020, 10:23 AM)
i agree on the pogba's talent and his skills... but he slow the team down with his shielding and skills show off whenever we are counter attacking... while bruno play alot of one-two, one touch passes to supply the ball to striker as soon as possible... thats the difference... he can do the same skills like pogba, but he chose the most effective way for the team to win... and he really willing to back track all the time... frankly speaking... for someone like pogba... he should lift the team up instead of sulking when others are not performing...

var did 1 for us and against them... so its fair... lol... its their GK and vulnerable defense who cause their downfall... and we had another clean sheet... 10 matches unbeaten! going back to ole interim mode... hopefully can start ighalo when playing against weaker team as we will need someone inside the box for matches like those...
as outspoken as raiola may be.. dont think he is that oblivious enough to come out himself openly speaking on behalf of his client.. i do suspect there's permission given by pogba as well for him to act so

jas029
post Mar 10 2020, 11:29 AM

Casual
307 posts

guys.. u all forgot we have another attacker joining us in the summer.. his name is Alexis Sanchez tongue.gif
jas029
post Mar 10 2020, 11:49 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(limjenson @ Mar 10 2020, 11:33 AM)
Hopefully Gomes next to announce resigning. I rate him higher than Chong.
QUOTE(KennRicky @ Mar 10 2020, 11:37 AM)
Same here, I am not sure, but for me, it give me the feeling where the reason for Chong and Gomes not to sign new contract is different. Chong want money, but Gomes want more match. And Gomes also perform better than Chong whenever given chance in first team.
lingard out, gomes in
jas029
post Mar 11 2020, 03:02 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Mar 11 2020, 11:27 AM)
RM is entering another rebuilding period, Modric going to leave soon.
quite surprised with RM though..

they seem to plan and bought well during last summer.. cash were splashed.. zidane were running the show..

but when we watched the latest classico (even when barcelona got their own problems), it felt different this time.. more like both teams are trying to hide their flaws rather than going for the win
jas029
post Mar 13 2020, 09:51 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 13 2020, 09:36 AM)
this could be his last time damn frus liao... epl and europa season gonna end soon i feel... haha... can continue main passing at training dy
sad.. we're just about hitting form
jas029
post Mar 13 2020, 04:40 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(alien2003 @ Mar 13 2020, 03:58 PM)
I don't think they would want to void the season altogether. The possible consequences from that is just too much of a risk and no, I am not talking about Liverpool who deserved the league title regardless rival or not.
Imagine those involves in UCL qualification spots / those in relegation or promotion. Do you think they will just let it go as per mentioned below?

IF, Euro 2020 is postponed then it will give a window/gap for league matches to be postponed and play at a later time. Plus 4 leagues already suspended their matches (link) so won't be surprise if BPL following the same.

Only concerns are:

- if league suspension, it will cause a domino effect on the next few season(s) since the start will also be delayed and it will keep snowballing
- if resume behind closed door, smaller clubs will struggle with the stopping of match revenues
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51867854
voiding the season altogether may not be an option i guess.. but if it does happen, that will be very overwhelming..

we still have a fighting chance for 4th spot and in the EL.. we've just started to pick-up some form.. and the champion-in-waiting deserve to be crown.. a proper curtain close to the season is preferred..

however, nothing is more important than the players health and well-being.. suspect the decision be made to suspend the games for a few weeks and then resume it in closed stadium..

but then again, all these will still depend on the severity of coronavirus
jas029
post Mar 21 2020, 11:20 AM

Casual
307 posts

but if reset, not fair leh.. not only to liverpool but every other teams?
jas029
post Mar 27 2020, 12:48 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Mar 27 2020, 09:51 AM)
Ole is obsessed in becoming Sir Alex 2.0, english core and 1 superstar. The situation is like when real madrid bought galacticos, its not the tactics that matter, its the players.
if his obsession is realised, i wouldn't mind though.. then glory will beckon wink.gif
jas029
post Jun 20 2020, 09:06 AM

Casual
307 posts

yay.. great to see u all back again
jas029
post Jun 24 2020, 03:10 PM

Casual
307 posts

5th place eligible for Champions League?

as it stand, the noisy neighbour is out for the next two seasons (unless they can get their ban overturn)
jas029
post Jun 25 2020, 10:56 AM

Casual
307 posts

relax.. cut rashford some slack.. the poor boy just back from a serious back injury.. there ought to be some rustiness..

its only the second game back and he got 2 assists today.. who knows what the third forth games will bring.. slowly but surely
jas029
post Jul 2 2020, 12:01 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 1 2020, 05:37 PM)
yea thats always has been his caliber... its just that injury that time make his momentum got stuck and his form gone down for some time... fred and mcsauce are just energetic CMs haha.... they can cover every inch of grass for you... but in term of passing range and calmness still have alot to catch up... hope they can learn more from matic before he leaves...
QUOTE(onepack @ Jul 1 2020, 05:56 PM)
matic should be 1st choice when pogba and fernandes play together.. best holding midfielder compared to fred or mctominay. just kept it simple

fred mctominay different kind cdm.. riskier play too
definitely agree with u guys that matic on form at the moment.. happy for him too

however, i do suspect, against elite teams, he will be caught out due to his lack of pace (advancing years).. thats when the more energetic fred and mcsauce become useful.. but then again, if matic's form continue against even the elite teams, we sure wouldn't mind tongue.gif
jas029
post Jul 2 2020, 03:09 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jul 2 2020, 02:28 PM)
Our last match is against Leicester but we losing on goal difference
leicester still need to play away to both arsenal and spurs ya.. hopefully by then our last match, it already won't matter tongue.gif
jas029
post Jul 4 2020, 11:35 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jul 4 2020, 10:48 PM)
Front 3 all scored.... Mana ole out lagi?
we've been saying since before isnt it, ole needs time.. and of course support in the transfer market..

so far we're close to being prove right.. we'll see where do we stand when the season end.. though myself is quite please with how the team progress under ole..

if we can end the season positively, i cant wait by then to hear u goad louder to those who wanted ole out, just because there are other manager who has a better cv and reputation than him
jas029
post Jul 6 2020, 11:00 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Jul 5 2020, 07:57 PM)
Defence is abit worrying though. Conceded 2 against a relegation teams like Bournemouth
yea.. we were so shaky when they attacked with pace

QUOTE(Azury36 @ Jul 6 2020, 01:00 AM)
Our defensive line is thin. With Lindelof injury,  Axel Tuanzebe almost a year injury and Maguire with many silly mistakes kinda worry
our defence personnel is actually the most in squad depth though.. but lack of quality and injury-prone
jas029
post Jul 7 2020, 10:57 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Jul 7 2020, 09:47 AM)
if can do this consistently for a full season i would say he otw to be  the no20 rvp we have.. but lets not pancut awal
QUOTE(yhtan @ Jul 7 2020, 09:55 AM)
Try not to rush him and force him to play in every match, maybe 20-25 games for a season will do, scare he become Owen 2.0. U can see Ole normally sub him out during 60-70mins mark.
but young chap will definitely have their ups and down one..
jas029
post Jul 9 2020, 03:51 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Jul 9 2020, 10:47 AM)
Lingard - 100k per week
Jones - 75k per week

Can clear off a huge salary space for Sancho and also getting back 20-30mil.

Pogba intend to renew contract
QUOTE(ljf123 @ Jul 9 2020, 01:06 PM)
how about piano guy
by offloading sanchez alone will already clear up a lot of space for wages.. should be more than enough for pogba's renewal
jas029
post Jul 13 2020, 09:40 AM

Casual
307 posts

wow.. its really swinging back to our hands now.. can we take advantage this time?
jas029
post Jul 13 2020, 10:06 AM

Casual
307 posts

chill..

take this as the moment in which we'll found out what this team is made of

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0602sec    0.60    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:06 PM