Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, Sevilla 2 Man Utd 1

views

alfiejr
post Mar 9 2020, 06:40 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Mar 9 2020, 06:14 PM)
tak de striker... and defense quite all over the ocean these few matches...  hmm.gif  hmm.gif
But its against mourinho though. He has a point to prove and would definitely not wanting to lose against us. Another potential banana skin of a match.
alfiejr
post Mar 12 2020, 01:59 PM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Mar 12 2020, 01:43 PM)
well it's obvious haaland will move on on the summer. i think dortmund expected it too. the release clause is low and can be activated in the summer.

great news to see pool eliminated haha. such a strong season, end up with epl trophy saja. already dmg limitation on us lol.  pool was lucky van djik and allison, always fit and playing. once sub in noob in, totally cost the game. like lovren.

so it's hard to expect coach to make miracle out of noob. even klop fail to do so, i thought he can. noob is noob. only SAF can do that.
SAF is the goat, remember that arsenal game where we fieded 7 defenders and still won.. rclxms.gif Still etched in my mind what a genius that man was.
alfiejr
post Mar 13 2020, 10:00 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Great performance by the boys and most notably a superb tekkerz by Ighalo biggrin.gif

Onwards and upwards again smile.gif
alfiejr
post Jul 13 2020, 09:33 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Written on the stars for us on this one but u just know that there will be a few more twist and turn before the finish line.

Especially against a jammy soton side. Hopefully we can win.

This post has been edited by alfiejr: Jul 13 2020, 09:33 AM
alfiejr
post Jul 27 2020, 01:13 AM

Gaming~
1,290 posts

Incredible turn around by us to finish 3rd this season. I thought back during january when we were harboring mid table , finishing outside the top 10 was a real possibility.

Getting to the champions league is just an incredible achievement. Kudos to the players and staffs for the massive turnaround.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0550sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:47 PM