Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks, 14/7 United v Southampton (English Clubs)

views

skyblu3
post Mar 7 2020, 09:41 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Mar 7 2020, 09:18 AM)
Hahahaha dude still can score free kick laugh.gif laugh.gif
Yes
And good passes.
jas029
post Mar 7 2020, 10:38 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Mar 6 2020, 05:31 PM)
why i feel like we not much sat games one so far. owes late sunday game punyerrrr... asdasdasdsadasdasdasd
yea its to do with our participation in the europa league..

the idea and purpose are to allow teams to have 2-3 days of rest.. since the games are played on a thursday night, our games in the premier league are mostly push to sunday

but there are always debate about one team got an extra off day more than the other..

eg. chelsea play on tuesday and man city play on wednesday in the champions league.. but vs each other in the premier league on saturday.. here, chelsea has an extra day to rest
yhtan
post Mar 7 2020, 12:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,254 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Mar 6 2020, 11:04 PM)
hehe import from china good. delighted that ighalo score. i see it coming and proves myself right lol. always in position to receive the ball and have chance to score in the games he played.

think martial replace james position, let ighalo as center forward better. dunno coincidence or strategy. so far none of the transfers flop
In the back of scene Ole has hire some of the football analyst and analyse which footballer is suitable for recruitment, remember AWB selection? Bruno out from 100+ targets? Ighalo show his Enthusiasm to play for Man Utd, u can see he train hard to get into fitness and reward play, this is the type of player that we want.

Remember what SAF said about signing player? always sign the one which eager to play when wearing Man Utd jersey, not those looking for money.

Azury36
post Mar 7 2020, 08:53 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Hi, kind to share live stream for Man Utd vs City? Im away for outstation. Thanks 😄
KennRicky
post Mar 8 2020, 02:07 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

Last week Friday I was on leave, so i watched the midnight game.

Ighalo - Quite surprise. Hope he maintain his form. May be he will only play cup games and against weak Europa opponent. But if he can score, why not.

McTom - still need games to bring back his top form. It was obvious.

Lingard - He played quite well. Haiz, if he can play well against BPL team, we didn't even need to buy Bruno.

Eric Bailly - If he is not that injury-prone, I am sure he is the top defender in our team, but not Maguire or Lindelof.

Luke Shaw - When everyone thought he will be replaced by B.Williams, he seems getting better and better. That made me cannot understand at all, why OGS still wanna buy a left back. Buy a right wing, fxxk.

Diogo Dalot - really disappointed, say wanna challenge AWB, but still showing nothing special while other team mates are playing well. Would rather see either Shaw or B.Williams to play as Right Back instead of him, in Man City match.

Matchy
post Mar 8 2020, 08:44 AM

Casual
347 posts

Spurs drop points again... but the blades and wolves are closing in. Must win tonight.
Wan
post Mar 8 2020, 01:16 PM

Glory Hunter
Group Icon
Elite
4,150 posts

QUOTE(KennRicky @ Mar 8 2020, 02:07 AM)
Last week Friday I was on leave, so i watched the midnight game.

Ighalo - Quite surprise. Hope he maintain his form. May be he will only play cup games and against weak Europa opponent. But if he can score, why not. 

McTom - still need games to bring back his top form. It was obvious.

Lingard - He played quite well. Haiz, if he can play well against BPL team, we didn't even need to buy Bruno.

Eric Bailly - If he is not that injury-prone, I am sure he is the top defender in our team, but not Maguire or Lindelof.

Luke Shaw - When everyone thought he will be replaced by B.Williams, he seems getting better and better. That made me cannot understand at all, why OGS still wanna buy a left back. Buy a right wing, fxxk.

Diogo Dalot - really disappointed, say wanna challenge AWB, but still showing nothing special while other team mates are playing well. Would rather see either Shaw or B.Williams to play as Right Back instead of him, in Man City match.
Sancho. But he didn't want to leave yet last summer. So we make do with James first(squad/backup option).

Yeah Dalot so far is a really meh. Touted as the best young up and coming RB, but he's not fast. Defending so so. Attacking wise also so so. Injuries doesn't help.
aaron1717
post Mar 8 2020, 09:02 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
9,669 posts

QUOTE(Wan @ Mar 8 2020, 01:16 PM)
Sancho. But he didn't want to leave yet last summer. So we make do with James first(squad/backup option).

Yeah Dalot so far is a really meh. Touted as the best young up and coming RB, but he's not fast. Defending so so. Attacking wise also so so. Injuries doesn't help.
give him time to get back his fitness... you see shaw and bailly... they also need time to get back the fitness after came back from injuries... for players that came back from long term injuries... i wont judge them so fast... dalot used to be pacey and his cross is not bad when he was not injured last season... for those who not injured and always play meh... time to say bye2 during the summer..
aaron1717
post Mar 8 2020, 09:04 PM

9,669 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Mar 7 2020, 12:42 PM)
In the back of scene Ole has hire some of the football analyst and analyse which footballer is suitable for recruitment, remember AWB selection? Bruno out from 100+ targets? Ighalo show his Enthusiasm to play for Man Utd, u can see he train hard to get into fitness and reward play, this is the type of player that we want.

Remember what SAF said about signing player? always sign the one which eager to play when wearing Man Utd jersey, not those looking for money.
so far our recruitment drive getting very cautious and slower... which is a good thing but also bad thing... which cause some deals cant be done in one transfer window... have to dragged til few windows... like bruno.... and our future new no.9... sancho also been draggy... new CM also... but so far didnt flopped hard like sanchez, di maria or falcao at least... DJ just got burnt out after played so many matches and the way he play is so stamina consuming...
aaron1717
post Mar 8 2020, 09:06 PM

9,669 posts

QUOTE(skyblu3 @ Mar 7 2020, 12:07 AM)
Bring back Rooney
He still has it
bro... let him start his coaching journey there ba... haha... doubt man utd will let him be a player-coach here... and i think there are some T&C he need to fulfill before getting the next level coaching badge... we will see him very soon in man utd hot-seat maybe... icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
TSalien2003
post Mar 8 2020, 11:17 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Staff
12,754 posts

Carlo's Everton has been torn apart by Franky's Chelsea.

So we need to get the result to stay close to them.........

Team news

Man Utd v Man City (16:30 GMT)

Phil Foden starts for Manchester City, as Kevin de Bruyne misses out with a back injury.

City make six changes from their 1-0 FA Cup win at Sheffield Wednesday, with only Joao Cancelo, Nicolas Otamendi, Bernardo Silva, Rodri and Sergio Aguero keeping their places.

Ederson, Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gundogan, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Fernandinho and Foden all come in.

Man City: Ederson, Cancelo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Zinchenko, Bernardo, Rodri, Gundogan, Foden, Aguero, Sterling. Subs: Bravo, Walker, Jesus, Silva, Mendy, Mahrez, Garcia.

Manchester United make seven changes from Thursday's 3-0 cup win at Derby.

Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka play despite fitness issues this week, while David de Gea, Anthony Martial, Daniel James, Brandon Williams and Nemanja Matic come in.

Only Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw, Fred and Bruno Fernnades stay in the team.

Man Utd: De Gea, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Fred, Williams, Fernandes, James, Martial. Subs: Bailly, Mata, Romero, Ighalo, Greenwood, Tuanzebe, McTominay.

This post has been edited by alien2003: Mar 8 2020, 11:38 PM
KennRicky
post Mar 8 2020, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

I hope the formation is 4231 with B.Williams as left wing, but not 352 with Shaw at CB and James as striker ...
garagesell
post Mar 9 2020, 12:41 AM

Regular
1,306 posts

Live stream... Anyone?
three2wan
post Mar 9 2020, 12:59 AM

Getting Started
91 posts

Martial, why u no pass to bruno?
TSalien2003
post Mar 9 2020, 01:00 AM