Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Is Anwar power crazy & will do anything to be PM?, Risk PH losing by naming himself as PM

Is Anwar power crazy & will do anything to be PM?

Yes. Not surprising. Leopard does not change its spots. He will do anything to be PM [ 126 ] ** [63.32%]
No [ 58 ] ** [29.15%]
Don't know. [ 15 ] ** [7.54%]
Total Votes: 199
Guests cannot vote 
views

iGamer
post Feb 27 2020, 11:03 AM

Luke.. I'm not your father
1,067 posts

Previously still got ktards being naive saying Thanos was sincere in power transition but was offended due to pushes from PH and AI.

I wonder what these ktards thnk now after Thanos openly admitted he wish to continue as PM in a "unity govt". biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It was very obvious to most of us that Thanos was reluctant to let go of the PM power/position, only very naive ktards opined otherwise biggrin.gif
post Feb 27 2020, 11:04 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(lovingnature667 @ Feb 27 2020, 10:50 AM)

REMEMBER AND MAKE NO MISTAKE, RAKYAT gave mandate to PH in 2017 and Anwar Ibrahim's party PKR WON THE MOST NUMBER OF SEATS, that means Rakyat wants him to be PM.

And again, I AM NOT ANWAR IBRAHIM fans or Tun M's HATER or anything. I am stating facts with clear and reasonable proofs.
won GE17 and have most seats > means rakyat backs up PKR to be PM
didn't fulfill promise to pass position > simply means Tun M is power hungry.
Rakyat voted for PKR because they were part of PH. If they were not in PH, then only their true supporters will vote for them.

Please be reminded that rakyat did not vote for a single party. They voted for PH. PKR jangan besar kepala.
skywardsword
post Feb 27 2020, 11:24 AM

Casual
494 posts

Anwar is a good man.
Newsray
post Feb 27 2020, 11:24 AM

On my way
505 posts

sorry I dont entertain poll from 1 star.
post Feb 27 2020, 03:23 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Feb 27 2020, 11:03 AM)
Previously still got ktards being naive saying Thanos was sincere in power transition but was offended due to pushes from PH and AI.

I wonder what these ktards thnk now after Thanos openly admitted he wish to continue as PM in a "unity govt". biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It was very obvious to most of us that Thanos was reluctant to let go of the PM power/position, only very naive ktards opined otherwise biggrin.gif
I'll take the chance for a new malaysia, run by a unity government. Unity with the intention of solving rakyats problems and place the economy as priority. It also means getting the right person to do the job. No politician should demand for position if they don't have the required skill. Position should be based on merit. Exactly like how we ourselves get employed. That way we can move forward. And also no more race issue and no more politicking. Everyone work for a better Malaysia.

This post has been edited by 710424: Feb 27 2020, 03:28 PM
loserguy
post Feb 27 2020, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

Back in 1998, Tun and Anwar came to Penang for some function. Both were on stage, everything looks normal. Next day Anwar kena jail.

Kesian juga Anwar. Donno how he offended Tun, after >20 years also cannot forgive him.

blanket84
post Feb 27 2020, 03:42 PM

Enthusiast
718 posts

Sy terkejut dgn keputusan poll ni. Anwarista selalu cakap ramai Malaysian sokong anwar sebagai PM8. Tp kalau dalam /k yg penuh dgn penyokong PH pon tak lepas, macamana ni?
TSexpendables
post Feb 27 2020, 10:29 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(lovingnature666 @ Feb 27 2020, 09:52 AM)
EXACTLY!
I am happy finally PH realized that this old man Tun M is NOT TRUSTWORTHY and SOOOOOOOOO FULL OF GIMMICKS.
What is the top characteristic of a man? IT IS HIS WORD!
If your words cannot even be trusted, WHAT ELSE YOU VALUE FROM A MAN?

I know this is politic, BUT Tun M BLUFFED THE WHOLE WORLD by promising to pass the lead to Anwar in 2 years time.
When the time comes, SO MANY bullshi* and reasons to postpone or even cancel it.
Again, What is the top characteristic of a man? IT IS HIS WORD! If your words cannot even be trusted, WHAT ELSE YOU VALUE FROM A MAN?
You must be Anwar or that useless lapdog Nasution's boy
gsdfan
post Feb 27 2020, 10:42 PM

Casual
418 posts

I support Anwar because I know since 1998, he is struggling. Most importantly he has the blessing of his wife and family to pursue. I would like to see the success for a trustworthy person.

This post has been edited by gsdfan: Feb 27 2020, 10:44 PM

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0454sec    0.92    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st June 2020 - 12:39 AM