Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Is Anwar power crazy & will do anything to be PM?, Risk PH losing by naming himself as PM

Is Anwar power crazy & will do anything to be PM?

Yes. Not surprising. Leopard does not change its spots. He will do anything to be PM [ 140 ] ** [63.06%]
No [ 64 ] ** [28.83%]
Don't know. [ 18 ] ** [8.11%]
Total Votes: 222

views

SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Feb 27 2020, 09:42 AM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 09:13 AM)
After Umno/PAS (about 60 MPs) withdraw support for Tun on Tuesday (25 Feb) and Tun did not show up to chair PH meeting, Anwar and PH took opportunity to withdrew support for Tun as PM despite supporting him for PM just a day earlier. 
Anwar never even go to Tun's office or residence or send him message that they will withdraw support if he does not show up. How is Tun to know that if he does not chair PH meeting they will stop supporting him?  Plus he is no longer PPBM chairman and by default no longer PH chairman. What has not chairing PH meeting got to do with their support for him?
This episode proves Anwar is really so power crazy that he is willing to forego immediate return of PH to Govt (since combining with Tun will give PH majority to form Govt) to end the crisis for rakyat so that he can become PM. But Anwar may have fcuked up cos now PH does not have enough seats to form Govt. It is still very highly likely that Tun will join forces with Anwar to form Govt again because both of them will not work with Dark Side (Umno/PAS). But what if something happened to Tun or he is fed up and decide to just walk away. In that scenario, Tun's supporters (PPBM, GPS, Warisan) will all go to the Dark Side and PH then lose and become opposition

user posted image
u know oversell can cause back fire ?
that is what happen now.
bereev
post Feb 27 2020, 09:43 AM

Getting Started
247 posts

most capable leader are power crazy type , if u select a leader sissy and cannot make decisions the govt. will be in problem
SUSdadah
post Feb 27 2020, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

After Umno/PAS (about 60 MPs) withdraw support for Tun on Tuesday (25 Feb) and Tun did not show up to chair PH meeting, Anwar and PH took opportunity to withdrew support for Tun as PM despite supporting him for PM just a day earlier. 
Anwar never even go to Tun's office or residence or send him message that they will withdraw support if he does not show up. How is Tun to know that if he does not chair PH meeting they will stop supporting him?  Plus he is no longer PPBM chairman and by default no longer PH chairman. What has not chairing PH meeting got to do with their support for him?
This episode proves Anwar is really so power crazy that he is willing to forego immediate return of PH to Govt (since combining with Tun will give PH majority to form Govt) to end the crisis for rakyat so that he can become PM. But Anwar may have fcuked up cos now PH does not have enough seats to form Govt. It is still very highly likely that Tun will join forces with Anwar to form Govt again because both of them will not work with Dark Side (Umno/PAS). But what if something happened to Tun or he is fed up and decide to just walk away. In that scenario, Tun's supporters (PPBM, GPS, Warisan) will all go to the Dark Side and PH then lose and become opposition

user posted image
mahathir blamed anwar and dap for this situation. They forced him to snap his fingers and azmin agreed to help mahathir to bring down dap and anwar for good.
SUSXXXOOOXXXOOO
post Feb 27 2020, 09:47 AM

Regular
1,471 posts

QUOTE(Aparaa @ Feb 27 2020, 09:15 AM)
I think it got something to do with 'Unity Government aka Supreme Leadership'. That the PH did not agree to.
QUOTE(nuvi @ Feb 27 2020, 09:39 AM)
Maybe after understand what madey want to do with unity govt, they decided to stop supporting him
Not only PH, even Umno/Pas stop support Madey.

Now siapa yg kena ? bersatu and azmin gang is totally out from both side.

for me i glad PH make this decision, finally some politician in Malaysia is wake up n understand how politic work.
SUSexpendables
post Feb 27 2020, 09:49 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(novblaze @ Feb 27 2020, 09:21 AM)
Azmin is the same too
Thanos too
PAS too
Everyone too
Of cos, all politicians love power that is why they are in politics and are considered in polls as lowest level profession and worse than snakes.
But if we compare degree of power craziness in Malaysia, Anwar is the craziest for power by a mile. No one comes close. biggrin.gif
It is like we all love $$ but there are some unscrupulous who will do anything and throw anyone under the bus for $$ .
lovingnature666 P

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 09:38 AM)
Anwar never even bincang with Tun or make effort to go to Tun's office or residence. At the point when Dark Side (Umno/PAS about 60 MPs) withdraw their support for Tun, the Unity Govt idea is already kaput and gone.
Anwar just have to meet and tell Tun they do not agree with Unity Govt also and since Anwar have 92 MP and Tun 64, of cos Tun have to give up his Unity Govt idea and join back with Anwar.
For any number of reasons, Tun did not show up for meeting. Anwar did not even make effort go to Tun's office and residence (cos if he did, he would have told everyone) Like other day Monday (24 Feb), they all go to Tun's office and cannot find him they go to his residence and found him. If Anwar want to talk to Tun (not under auspices of PH ), he can . Question is whether he want to or not
Obviously, Anwar sneakily took this opportunity of Tun not showing up for meeting (for which Tun did not know that support will be withdrawn if he does not show up) to retract his support for Tun as PM and name himself as PM  smile.gif
You seem to be a bit biased.
Tun not meeting Anwar+PH clearly show that Tun is power hungry and not willing to work with Anwar+PH anymore who will request the agreement to pass the baton to be fulfilled.
I tell you, Tun will never become PM in 2017 if it is not because of PKR + DAP. People vote for PH despite of that old man's age is because of the PROMISE he made to pass the baton to younger generation.
Let me remind you that PKR is the winner of the GE17 because they won the most seats in parliament (before Azmin betrayed them last Sunday). That is clearly showing the rakyat's mandate is for PKR leader (Anwar) to be PM, NOT TUN M.

Anwar and wife met that Tun on Monday to offer him and support him as PM but HE DIDN'T WANT because he is POWER HUNGRY. He wants to be PM until 2023 WITHOUT having to let go that position. On Tuesday UMNO PAS rejected his idea, PH still was so kind to invite him for meeting but HIS ABSENCE clearly showed HE IS MAD ABOUT POWER.
Why you expect Anwar + PH to kneel on their knees to that old man (meet him again which he might not want anyway, showed by his absence) while the old man didn't even FULFILL HIS OWN PROMISE?
Aparaa

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(XXXOOOXXXOOO @ Feb 27 2020, 09:47 AM)

for me i glad PH make this decision, finally some politician in Malaysia is wake up n understand how politic work.
+1
pikacu
post Feb 27 2020, 09:51 AM

male tag rosak
7,740 posts

snip
power crazy? u talkin about assmin kan?
lovingnature666 P
post Feb 27 2020, 09:52 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(XXXOOOXXXOOO @ Feb 27 2020, 09:47 AM)

EXACTLY!
I am happy finally PH realized that this old man Tun M is NOT TRUSTWORTHY and SOOOOOOOOO FULL OF GIMMICKS.
What is the top characteristic of a man? IT IS HIS WORD!
If your words cannot even be trusted, WHAT ELSE YOU VALUE FROM A MAN?

I know this is politic, BUT Tun M BLUFFED THE WHOLE WORLD by promising to pass the lead to Anwar in 2 years time.
When the time comes, SO MANY bullshi* and reasons to postpone or even cancel it.
Again, What is the top characteristic of a man? IT IS HIS WORD! If your words cannot even be trusted, WHAT ELSE YOU VALUE FROM A MAN?
SUSexpendables
post Feb 27 2020, 09:54 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Feb 27 2020, 09:42 AM)
It was a consensus agreed among all PH, it's not just his sole decision or that DSAI decides himself.

lol.  You need to learn how coalition team actually work.
Ya right. Pigs can fly then.
Hello, DSAI is the one nominee in place of Tun. If DSAI had integrity (and not so power crazy) , he would have told all of them -"We supported Tun for PM yesterday so let us not U turn now. Let us bincang with him and if he decline our support, I am willing to be nominated".
I suppose for past few years it was all about DSAI for PM so why would we expect anything less.

hz428
post Feb 27 2020, 09:54 AM

Regular
1,053 posts

Don’t trust Anwar at all. His interview with oversea journalists looks like noob. Can’t really entrust him for our country.
SUStikaram
post Feb 27 2020, 09:55 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,722 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 10:13 AM)

user posted image
LIM GUAN ENG ada pergi la discuss in tun M office. You slow
unknown warrior
post Feb 27 2020, 09:57 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 09:54 AM)
Ya right. Pigs can fly then.
Hello, DSAI is the one nominee in place of Tun. If DSAI had integrity (and not so power crazy) , he would have told all of them -"We supported Tun for PM yesterday so let us not U turn now. Let us bincang with him and if he decline our support, I am willing to be nominated".
I suppose for past few years it was all about DSAI for PM so why would we expect anything less.
As You've said it yourself. Let me rephrase what you say to what just happened.

He was invited for a very very important meeting that probably has to do with this: he decline.
SUStikaram
post Feb 27 2020, 09:57 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,722 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 10:38 AM)
Anwar never even bincang with Tun or make effort to go to Tun's office or residence.
Lge ada pergi tun M office la bincang and highlighted the unity govt idea is not GE mandate given by voters.

You slow la.
SUSexpendables
post Feb 27 2020, 10:02 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(hz428 @ Feb 27 2020, 09:54 AM)
Don’t trust Anwar at all. His interview with oversea journalists looks like noob. Can’t really entrust him for our country.
Correct. It is all rosy and super positive talk with foreign media. A different Anwar show up in front of foreign media. Anwar has so many faces you do not know which Anwar shows up biggrin.gif

QUOTE(tikaram @ Feb 27 2020, 09:55 AM)
LIM GUAN  ENG ada pergi la discuss in tun M office. You slow
This one? LOL https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2020/02/...rim-pm-guan-eng
It is not Anwar talking to Tun so does not count. Period smile.gif

mango27
post Feb 27 2020, 10:07 AM

Enthusiast
960 posts

UMNOPAS is right, snap election better la... all sides power crazy...
swanlover
post Feb 27 2020, 10:09 AM

On my way
627 posts

Should let DSAI try for 2 years, time for TDM to retire already..

This post has been edited by swanlover: Feb 27 2020, 10:09 AM
SUStikaram
post Feb 27 2020, 10:10 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,722 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 11:02 AM)
Correct. It is all rosy and super positive talk with foreign media. A different Anwar show up in front of foreign media. Anwar has so many faces you do not know which Anwar shows up  biggrin.gif
This one? LOL  https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2020/02/...rim-pm-guan-eng
It is not Anwar talking to Tun so does not count. Period  smile.gif
This one la

At a public forum in Petaling Jaya, DAP’s Iskandar Puteri MP Lim Kit Siang reveals that Pakatan Harapan had found out about interim prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s plan for a unity government yesterday morning after DAP had pledged support for him the day before.

He says DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng had met Mahathir that morning to ask him to continue as a Harapan prime minister but was then told about Mahathir’s plan for a unity government for the first time.

This is unacceptable, Kit Siang says, as it would be that the prime minister is accountable to no one, and those responsible for the collapse of the Harapan-led government could hold office in high positions in the government.

“A national unity government of the best and brightest is a good idea, but if you have a national unity government, the person who destroyed Harapan will probably hold an important position.

“How can? How can there be national unity? How can there be national reconciliation?” he says, based on a recording of the event.

After Mahathir failed to turn up at a Harapan presidential council meeting last night, the council decided to back PKR president Anwar Ibrahim as prime minister instead, he told the audience.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4912806

This post has been edited by tikaram: Feb 27 2020, 10:11 AM
SUSexpendables
post Feb 27 2020, 10:14 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Feb 27 2020, 09:57 AM)
As You've said it yourself. Let me rephrase what you say to what just happened.

He was invited for a very very important meeting that probably has to do with this: he decline.
They did not give Tun ultimatum that if he did not show up, they will not support him for PM
If Anwar is serious about continuing to support Tun, he will give him ultimatum like this. Or better still in black and white message or email smile.gif

user posted image
lin00b
post Feb 27 2020, 10:21 AM

nobody
3,584 posts

QUOTE(lovingnature666 @ Feb 27 2020, 09:49 AM)
You seem to be a bit biased.
Tun not meeting Anwar+PH clearly show that Tun is power hungry and not willing to work with Anwar+PH anymore who will request the agreement to pass the baton to be fulfilled.
I tell you, Tun will never become PM in 2017 if it is not because of PKR + DAP. People vote for PH despite of that old man's age is because of the PROMISE he made to pass the baton to younger generation.
Let me remind you that PKR is the winner of the GE17 because they won the most seats in parliament (before Azmin betrayed them last Sunday). That is clearly showing the rakyat's mandate is for PKR leader (Anwar) to be PM, NOT TUN M.

Anwar and wife met that Tun on Monday to offer him and support him as PM but HE DIDN'T WANT because he is POWER HUNGRY. He wants to be PM until 2023 WITHOUT having to let go that position. On Tuesday UMNO PAS rejected his idea, PH still was so kind to invite him for meeting but HIS ABSENCE clearly showed HE IS MAD ABOUT POWER.
Why you expect Anwar + PH to kneel on their knees to that old man (meet him again which he might not want anyway, showed by his absence) while the old man didn't even FULFILL HIS OWN PROMISE?
So many things you infer from one claimed missed meeting (if there is one). Creative.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0438sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:51 PM