Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Is Anwar power crazy & will do anything to be PM?, Risk PH losing by naming himself as PM

Is Anwar power crazy & will do anything to be PM?

Yes. Not surprising. Leopard does not change its spots. He will do anything to be PM [ 126 ] ** [63.32%]
No [ 58 ] ** [29.15%]
Don't know. [ 15 ] ** [7.54%]
Total Votes: 199
Guests cannot vote 
views

TSexpendables
post Feb 27 2020, 09:13 AM, updated 4 months ago

32 posts

After Umno/PAS (about 60 MPs) withdraw support for Tun on Tuesday (25 Feb) and Tun did not show up to chair PH meeting, Anwar and PH took opportunity to withdrew support for Tun as PM despite supporting him for PM just a day earlier.
Anwar never even go to Tun's office or residence or send him message that they will withdraw support if he does not show up. How is Tun to know that if he does not chair PH meeting they will stop supporting him? Plus he is no longer PPBM chairman and by default no longer PH chairman. What has not chairing PH meeting got to do with their support for him?
This episode proves Anwar is really so power crazy that he is willing to forego immediate return of PH to Govt (since combining with Tun will give PH majority to form Govt) to end the crisis for rakyat so that he can become PM. But Anwar may have fcuked up cos now PH does not have enough seats to form Govt. It is still very highly likely that Tun will join forces with Anwar to form Govt again because both of them will not work with Dark Side (Umno/PAS). But what if something happened to Tun or he is fed up and decide to just walk away. In that scenario, Tun's supporters (PPBM, GPS, Warisan) will all go to the Dark Side and PH then lose and become opposition

user posted image

Aparaa
post Feb 27 2020, 09:15 AM

36 posts

I think it got something to do with 'Unity Government aka Supreme Leadership'. That the PH did not agree to.
Nanti Sekejap
post Feb 27 2020, 09:16 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

undecided tu 6 siapa tu? i ingat 2 je nazeli dan appdal
Nanti Sekejap

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(Aparaa @ Feb 27 2020, 09:15 AM)
I think it got something to do with 'Unity Government aka Supreme Leadership'. That the PH did not agree to.
unity gomen tu scam la bro
unknown warrior

15 Years Member /k/ ELDER
4,084 posts

They (PH) invited Tun for a meeting. He decline. then the decision was made from there.

Don't simply assume lah dude.
Zot
post Feb 27 2020, 09:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,770 posts

Anwar aimed to be PM since 70's
MANUTD676767
post Feb 27 2020, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

Plot twisted. Who is the real power crazy? Hehe
novblaze
post Feb 27 2020, 09:21 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

Azmin is the same too
Thanos too
PAS too
Everyone too

This post has been edited by novblaze: Feb 27 2020, 09:21 AM
danieln
post Feb 27 2020, 09:22 AM

Regular
1,041 posts

So u prefer to let atuk call all the shots?
Mikeshashimi
post Feb 27 2020, 09:27 AM

10 Years on LYN
3,923 posts

Anwar is memang like that la.... he will probably be the worst PM tho
toughguy
post Feb 27 2020, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

this.
We are still not absolutely sure who is the real mastermind of Langkah Sheraton.
foxpro
post Feb 27 2020, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
276 posts

If Anwar power crazy the current one what to say?
TSexpendables
post Feb 27 2020, 09:38 AM

32 posts

QUOTE(danieln @ Feb 27 2020, 09:22 AM)
So u  prefer to let atuk call all the shots?
Anwar never even bincang with Tun or make effort to go to Tun's office or residence. At the point when Dark Side (Umno/PAS about 60 MPs) withdraw their support for Tun, the Unity Govt idea is already kaput and gone.
Anwar just have to meet and tell Tun they do not agree with Unity Govt also and since Anwar have 92 MP and Tun 64, of cos Tun have to give up his Unity Govt idea and join back with Anwar.

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Feb 27 2020, 09:16 AM)
They (PH) invited Tun for a meeting. He decline. then the decision was made from there.

Don't simply assume lah dude.
For any number of reasons, Tun did not show up for meeting. Anwar did not even make effort go to Tun's office and residence (cos if he did, he would have told everyone) Like other day Monday (24 Feb), they all go to Tun's office and cannot find him they go to his residence and found him. If Anwar want to talk to Tun (not under auspices of PH ), he can . Question is whether he want to or not
Obviously, Anwar sneakily took this opportunity of Tun not showing up for meeting (for which Tun did not know that support will be withdrawn if he does not show up) to retract his support for Tun as PM and name himself as PM smile.gif
James1983

Casual
374 posts

See then tau lor
bugijun

On my way
530 posts

I think he feels that he deserve it...dunno man...
yhtan
post Feb 27 2020, 09:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,224 posts

Remember all this shit we having now is not stir up by Anwar, then u wanna blame him for what? There is no wrong that PKR/DAP/Amanah vote for him
nuvi
post Feb 27 2020, 09:39 AM

On my way
582 posts

Maybe after understand what madey want to do with unity govt, they decided to stop supporting him
pretty23
post Feb 27 2020, 09:41 AM

Casual
372 posts

I believe GE 14 was hijack by old man. So the old man hijack the gov almost 2 years....

Now old man wish to use their minority to hijack gov forever. What a joke...
nuvi
post Feb 27 2020, 09:41 AM

On my way
582 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 09:38 AM)
Anwar never even bincang with Tun or make effort to go to Tun's office or residence. At the point when Dark Side (Umno/PAS about 60 MPs) withdraw their support for Tun, the Unity Govt idea is already kaput and gone.
Anwar just have to meet and tell Tun they do not agree with Unity Govt also and since Anwar have 92 MP and Tun 64, of cos Tun have to give up his Unity Govt idea and join back with Anwar.
For any number of reasons, Tun did not show up for meeting. Anwar did not even make effort go to Tun's office and residence (cos if he did, he would have told everyone) Like other day Monday (24 Feb), they all go to Tun's office and cannot find him they go to his residence and found him. If Anwar want to talk to Tun (not under auspices of PH ), he can . Question is whether he want to or not
Obviously, Anwar sneakily took this opportunity of Tun not showing up for meeting (for which Tun did not know that support will be withdrawn if he does not show up) to retract his support for Tun as PM and name himself as PM  smile.gif

Doesn't go to madey resident doesn't mean they didn't talk about it. Who knows maybe they got facetime or whatsapp video call, after heated talk then only know madey direction is not same with PH direction anymore.
unknown warrior
post Feb 27 2020, 09:42 AM

15 Years Member /k/ ELDER
4,084 posts

QUOTE(expendables @ Feb 27 2020, 09:38 AM)
Obviously, Anwar sneakily took this opportunity of Tun not showing up for meeting (for which Tun did not know that support will be withdrawn if he does not show up) to retract his support for Tun as PM and name himself as PM  smile.gif
It was a consensus agreed among all PH, it's not just his sole decision or that DSAI decides himself.

lol. You need to learn how coalition team actually work.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0479sec    1.13    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st June 2020 - 12:27 AM