Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tun M is really very smart. I for Once Salute him, Jeng Jeng Jeng

views

pakmulau
post Feb 26 2020, 12:37 AM

On my way
567 posts

QUOTE(amidamaru @ Feb 26 2020, 12:34 AM)
Hahaha. Already lost a gov. then said umnopas biggest loser.  laugh.gif
nah umnopas suda angan2 masuk pintu belakang

last2 minta snap election kahkahkah

loser laitu
yeezai
post Feb 26 2020, 12:38 AM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-
2,531 posts

QUOTE(ChaNzy @ Feb 26 2020, 12:26 AM)
I still could not believe the fact that Azmin has that much political clout to call out so many MPs.
He made alot of frens during his time as selangor mb
EternalC
post Feb 26 2020, 12:43 AM

Take what you can, give nothing back
845 posts

QUOTE(ChaNzy @ Feb 26 2020, 12:26 AM)
I still could not believe the fact that Azmin has that much political clout to call out so many MPs.
if you look at it carefully, its more like those mps are taking advantage of him and using him as their pawn
SUSChaNzy
post Feb 26 2020, 12:44 AM

May the Force be with You
578 posts

QUOTE(EternalC @ Feb 26 2020, 12:43 AM)
if you look at it carefully, its more like those mps are taking advantage of him and using him as their pawn
makes sense

seems like he is tahap M4A1 versi politikus at this point laugh.gif
amidamaru
post Feb 26 2020, 12:48 AM

Getting Started
192 posts

QUOTE(pakmulau @ Feb 26 2020, 12:37 AM)
nah umnopas suda angan2 masuk pintu belakang

last2 minta snap election kahkahkah

loser laitu
Nothing happen to them pn jd loser? laugh.gif don't koyak because PH is not gov anymore. Kahkahkah. If snap election also can see Pan will die.
EternalC
post Feb 26 2020, 12:50 AM

Take what you can, give nothing back
845 posts

QUOTE(ChaNzy @ Feb 26 2020, 12:44 AM)
makes sense

seems like he is tahap M4A1 versi politikus at this point laugh.gif
yup. and because of him, malaysia has reached a new history chapter in her political scenes.
pakmulau
post Feb 26 2020, 12:52 AM

On my way
567 posts

QUOTE(amidamaru @ Feb 26 2020, 12:48 AM)
Nothing happen to them pn jd loser? laugh.gif don't koyak because PH is not gov anymore. Kahkahkah. If snap election also can see Pan will die.
pelamin angan umnopas musnah smile.gif
SUSChaNzy
post Feb 26 2020, 12:57 AM

May the Force be with You
578 posts

QUOTE(EternalC @ Feb 26 2020, 12:50 AM)
yup. and because of him, malaysia has reached a new history chapter in her political scenes.
and we can only hope for the best.

Hobbez
post Feb 26 2020, 12:59 AM

Casual
365 posts

QUOTE(amidamaru @ Feb 26 2020, 12:12 AM)
Because umnopas not agree on some of tun condition. Now tun try to damage control. But biggest loser is still him. Kesian. Plan a fail, plan b fail.
Biggest loser is Tun?

What you smoking bro? Tun is the biggest winner of this whole fiasco. Now NOBODY will kacau him anymore about the PM post.

Also, he regained/gained much respect from the people of Malaysia for handling all this like a boss. Even UMNO people are in awe of him.
SUSAngelic Layer
post Feb 26 2020, 01:03 AM

Getting Started
91 posts

If no fresh election and continue like this, next week will have something happen.
I bet Japanese yen with you, later some person will suddenly jump out and say he kena buttsek DSAI, and then there are new links to LTTE.

Worst is the scenario when there is new drama everyday and Malaysia and even the world is tired of this.
kllonely1
post Feb 26 2020, 01:09 AM

Casual
306 posts

QUOTE(airtawarian @ Feb 26 2020, 12:06 AM)
No more backdoor government, PH to resume.

Muafakat Nasional (MN) (or Perikatan Nasional) now changed tune and is calling for dissolution of parliament and fresh elections. If you follow my tweets @louisliaw I said the worst case scenario is a snap election, worse than a backdoor government. This is mainly because MN will likely win and then it’s 5 years under them and they will have the legitimacy and moral high ground that a backdoor gov wouldn’t have.

Clearly MN knows this and is asking for this now as their attempt at a backdoor government has failed.

It all also makes sense now.

I think it’s true that MN thought they have the numbers, that is all until they realised TunM will not join them when he was absent at the palace and Sheraton.

That’s why I thought something was amiss on the theory that TunM will bring Bersatu to join MN and form backdoor government, when he set up PPBM to destroy UMNO. (Those who said “I knew we can’t trust Tun!!” were wrong.)

Abdul Kadir / DAP / PKR / SR’s explanation could well be true; TunM didn’t orchestrate the move, it was Azmin who was the leader. Azmin thought he could pull Tun over, form a backdoor government and he becomes DPM and PM in line. He thought that’s what Tun would want because of Tun’s reluctance of passing the baton to Anwar.

However, Tun was not with him. Tun simply could not work with BN. Then since his party led by Muhiyddin insisted on joining MN and form back door government but he didn’t want to, Tun resigned as Bersatu Chairman. He resigned as PM because he can’t maintain his party and PH is bound to lose majority.

In fact, Tun wanted to continue with PH and honour his promise to Anwar.

So with his resignation which changed the whole plan by Azmin, as well as taking away some Bersatu members like Mazlee and Syed, MN is a gone case. No leader, not enough members, and the Bornean members also start to shake and not sure who to side, because whichever they side they can help form the government anyway.

What’s even more clear is the YDPA’s plan to meet all 222 MPs.

According to some news reporter, in the interview with Agong, MPs were asked to vote either
a) Support Tun, or
b) Dissolve Parliament

Peculiar question cus they were not asked to choose Tun or Anwar.

This meant one thing, Tun has chosen to continue with Pakatan Harapan. Hence what the question really means is follow Tun and form new government coalition, or don’t follow, which would mean both don’t have majority, so go for dissolution and fresh elections.

I suspect this is because Tun told YDPA that he wants to lead PH but Tun acknowledges PPBM and part of PKR has left so PH no more majority & thus Tun can’t just form new coalition but needs new supportive parties to form majority.

Hence the question by the YDPA was basically you all support Tun to join him and form this new gov (which will include PKR and DAP), call it unity government or wtv, or if you don’t want then since nobody has majority, we go for general elections.

This is when GPS becomes important again. GPS (which I earlier said is the kingmaker) will have to choose working with PAS (which I said would be very unlikely) or Tun.

Eventually GPS came out and say they support Tun; the cryptic message is that they will follow Tun and will work with PH la.

So yes the old PH is dead since Bersatu (led by Muhyiddin) and some PKR members are gone, but a new coalition with emerge, which comprises of Tun&gang + Anwar’s PKR + DAP + Amanah + Warisan and GPS, enough to form majority.

So upon being asked to choose that by the YDPA, at that moment the MN who previously supported Tun, knew they lost Tun and their plan of backdoor government was basically over.

They obviously can’t choose to work with Tun because that meant working work with DAP as Tun has chosen to work with DAP.

So obviously MN chose dissolution and a general election. Hence why they retracted their support for Tun and now U-turn and ask for elections. So now buat la press conference bagai, trying to pave way and justify their call for elections. If they had the numbers and Tun, they could have formed the new government as early as Saturday.

Hence since MN had the press conference, I knew the backdoor government plan is over. Azmin and gang is also over.

More importantly as now Tun is interim, handing power to Anwar becomes a matter of time and the natural course of events. No more issues with transition of power. Tun probably will form an interim cabinet, hold the new coalition together, then hand it to Anwar after APEC.

If this “meet all 222 mps and ask them to choose” was Tun’s suggestion to the YDPA, then this is the true masterstroke and the true checkmate.

Only that Tun checkmated Muafakat Nasional and saved Anwar and PH.
janji tak nak umno,
tak nak pas,
sumbat najib dan rosmah dalam penjara,
A2Z2U
post Feb 26 2020, 01:19 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

I wonder if tun himself wanted to become PM for full term. Did anybody ever ask him? I felt pity for him. Nobody genuinely care about him. He is almost 95 and should be enjoying his remaining time. Yet he is surrounded by people who just wanted to use him to further their political careers.

This post has been edited by A2Z2U: Feb 26 2020, 01:19 AM
SUSMPPJ
post Feb 26 2020, 01:21 AM

5 posts

Lol, that's how democracy ends, when u salute a palpatine!
tankerbell12345
post Feb 26 2020, 01:27 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

QUOTE(amidamaru @ Feb 26 2020, 12:48 AM)
better start spewing racist comment and hatred as much as possible , cause your supported party is going to be burried for a very long time until the next dark age comes. This coming golden age is about light and fairness. no place for evil people.

Current Events guy
post Feb 26 2020, 01:36 AM

Enthusiast
960 posts

I dont mind snap election

Have it sometime in march kr April

Let's go
saigetsu
post Feb 26 2020, 01:37 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

Because umnopas not agree on some of tun condition. Now tun try to damage control. But biggest loser is still him. Kesian. Plan a fail, plan b fail.
Ape yg fail. Ak x dapat tangkap.
Mikken
post Feb 26 2020, 01:43 AM

#
1,092 posts

All these LTTE related issues made sense then
All the while azmin and muhyddin were undermining their own administration
LTTE was fighting the Buddhist Sri Lanka gomen for goodness sake. Why are some malays worked up for a small percentage sympathetic to Ltte.?
So it was deep state engineered by powerful men aligned and trusted by pm
Such intrigue
submergedx
post Feb 26 2020, 01:50 AM

Enthusiast
895 posts

Sounds like disney land happy ending after APEC according to TS

submergedx
post Feb 26 2020, 01:51 AM

Enthusiast
895 posts

QUOTE(Current Events guy @ Feb 26 2020, 01:36 AM)
I dont mind snap election

Have it sometime in march kr April

Let's go
waste money la, furthermore the candidate dun dare to face to public la.
you think PAS want to face their supporters with newly bought 14 Mersilis?
submergedx
post Feb 26 2020, 01:52 AM

Enthusiast
895 posts

Bro, simply analysis from the news pun tak boleh kah?
That's what Tun and /k said all the time...education memang can't wait...

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:59 AM