Guests cannot vote 
views

TSJoeK
post Feb 25 2020, 06:05 PM

Enthusiast
984 posts

QUOTE(hotdayum @ Feb 25 2020, 05:24 PM)
Ayam think you are smart.
Need to ask k expert klthinker91 first. His expert opinion says if you no makan rasuah from umno you bodoh.

If you makan rasuah then only you pandai
ticke
post Feb 25 2020, 06:07 PM

****E***y*u***i***@**
1,637 posts

deswai UMNO boleh survive...ada macai bodo
TSJoeK
post Feb 25 2020, 06:09 PM

Enthusiast
984 posts

QUOTE(ticke @ Feb 25 2020, 06:07 PM)
deswai UMNO boleh survive...ada macai bodo
thebornloser please write your wall of text to justify you makan rasuah.

Ada people call you bodo
SUSTheBornLoser
post Feb 25 2020, 06:11 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(JoeK @ Feb 25 2020, 06:09 PM)
thebornloser please write your wall of text to justify you makan rasuah.

Ada people call you bodo
Whoever call me bodoh is OK. Just like whoever call me loser is also OK.

Main thing is that I have the moolah and am living a comfortable life. Not like if you call me pandai and berhemah, my bank account suddenly got extra one or two million in it and my life become easy, smooth and comfortable... biggrin.gif
SUSNew Klang
post Feb 25 2020, 06:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(JoeK @ Feb 25 2020, 05:22 PM)
I bodoh for wanting clean country? Then i bodoh lor
K expert now support makan rasuah from umno.

Ayam surprised
You bijak

Dont eat rasuah

Heaven got place for you
blanket84
post Feb 25 2020, 06:14 PM

Regular
1,499 posts

QUOTE(TheBornLoser @ Feb 25 2020, 06:05 PM)
Damn, that's not good. Why are people seeing through me? sad.gif

Can you guide me on how to be a high quality troll then, please?
Trolling is an art that is easier to master if you’re naturally stupid or funny.

If you’re neither of that, it’s hard to learn the art of trolling.

1st you need to loosen up yourself. Don’t take everything in life too seriously.

And trolling should come in one liner. Not wall of text. Otherwise you trolling points will get lost in your wall of text

This post has been edited by blanket84: Feb 25 2020, 06:15 PM
hotdayum
post Feb 25 2020, 06:17 PM

Getting Started
181 posts

QUOTE(JoeK @ Feb 25 2020, 06:05 PM)
Need to ask k expert klthinker91 first. His expert opinion says if you no makan rasuah from umno you bodoh.

If you makan rasuah then only you pandai
You need to be smart to makan rasuah. Who would bribe a stupid man? But not makan rasuah is smart also.
SUSTheBornLoser
post Feb 25 2020, 06:22 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(blanket84 @ Feb 25 2020, 06:14 PM)
Trolling is an art that is easier to master if you’re naturally stupid or funny.

If you’re neither of that, it’s hard to learn the art of trolling.

1st you need to loosen up yourself. Don’t take everything in life too seriously.

And trolling should come in one liner. Not wall of text. Otherwise you trolling points will get lost in your wall of text
Hm, you have a point. I am not naturally stupid nor am I naturally funny. JoeK might make a good troll because he is naturally stupid and fairly funny. I cannot compete with him, our weight classes in tahap kebodohan are very different.

I have come a long way from taking things in life too seriously. Hence why I view things happening in our country recently as amusement and entertainment rather than with a "langit dah nak runtuh" lens.

Can't do one liners; am not a natural with that. I'd rather write a long roll of text and pepper it with little points of trolling; I personally think that is more impactful though it would not make me a high quality troll.....
SUSpot-8-O's
post Feb 25 2020, 06:26 PM

P O T A T O E S
662 posts

QUOTE(TheBornLoser @ Feb 25 2020, 06:22 PM)
Hm, you have a point. I am not naturally stupid nor am I naturally funny. JoeK might make a good troll because he is naturally stupid and fairly funny. I cannot compete with him, our weight classes in tahap kebodohan are very different.

I have come a long way from taking things in life too seriously. Hence why I view things happening in our country recently as amusement and entertainment rather than with a "langit dah nak runtuh" lens.

Can't do one liners; am not a natural with that. I'd rather write a long roll of text and pepper it with little points of trolling; I personally think that is more impactful though it would not make me a high quality troll.....
user posted image
TSJoeK
post Feb 25 2020, 06:28 PM

Enthusiast
984 posts

QUOTE(TheBornLoser @ Feb 25 2020, 06:22 PM)

Ok jho low, eh silap.. thebornloser..

Tonight no need sleep ya, need to see umno becum the next government so can makan rasuah more

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

SUSTheBornLoser
post Feb 25 2020, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(JoeK @ Feb 25 2020, 06:28 PM)
Ok jho low, eh silap.. thebornloser..

Tonight no need sleep ya, need to see umno becum the next government so can makan rasuah more

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thank you JoeK aka born winner.

Nah, I will sleep peaceful tonight. Because I know UMNO - PAS is going to become the next government, and that brings peace, calm and serenity into my life and into my dreams <3

Allow me to gently correct you one one thing.... I have not makan rasuah YET. So your sentence needs to be amended to "can start to makan rasuah". But your word "more" has a place in the sentence because I do hope to makan rasuah "more". Though of course, if I do... "makan rasuah", it will be all legal and proper, clean and documented. This is where the big bucks are after all.... finding ways to make the dirty clean, the tainted holy, the toxic clear. It is why UMNO still has no choice but to farm out their back-of-office dirty work to the minorities for a handsome fee smile.gif

On that note, I would like to wish you high-quality trolling, and may you become an ever better, greater, bigger troll in the days, months and years to come wink.gif But of course, don't become TOO stupid until you become a Darwins Award example lar... biggrin.gif

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0415sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:40 PM