[ Standard ] · Linear+

> Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Discussion Thread V4, The 10th Series Note

views

ridox_orimabu
post Today, 11:33 AM

Rightly Guided Leadership
1,592 posts

QUOTE(edan1979 @ Jul 2 2020, 11:31 AM)
use it for work as well as i got a full set including keyboard. but it still cannot fully replace laptop. but... i do presentation and what's not using my tablet nowadays. or of course our superb note 10+ rclxm9.gif
nice.
i think i can replace my laptop. as my usage of work only emails and some word like excel and word. very light usage.
yeah presentation can use the note 10 + very cool when ur boss see one. LOL

i target to buy one of the tablet end year. so see how. tired to carry heavy laptop everytime im on long holiday
Mike3
post Today, 11:34 AM

On my way
607 posts

QUOTE(ridox_orimabu @ Jul 2 2020, 11:27 AM)
good luck bro i havent bought any android tablet since nexus 7 also. until google start to meddle with the names lol
same here. i will stick to my note 10 plus for at least another year.

note 9 thread also not so hype on this. maybe people getting tired d of the same exynos thing  laugh.gif
haha wait till eshitnox use back arm cores with amd gpu.
i think they will do it since there is no more or last custom core left under their hand.
edan1979
post Today, 11:47 AM

*GruMpy_MoDe*
4,110 posts

QUOTE(ridox_orimabu @ Jul 2 2020, 11:33 AM)
nice.
i think i can replace my laptop. as my usage of work only emails and some word like excel and word. very light usage.
yeah presentation can use the note 10 + very cool when ur boss see one. LOL

i target to buy one of the tablet end year. so see how. tired to carry heavy laptop everytime im on long holiday
yup. the same like my usage.

QUOTE(Mike3 @ Jul 2 2020, 11:34 AM)
haha wait till eshitnox use back arm cores with amd gpu.
i think they will do it since there is no more or last custom core left under their hand.
yup. still hope they stop using this badly optimize cpu/gpu combo.
Luffy1234
post Today, 11:52 AM

Casual
438 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Jul 2 2020, 09:05 AM)
you samsung fanboy indeed devil.gif  devil.gif
Yeah, sadly want to change to other phone but cant 🤣
Luffy1234
post Today, 12:06 PM

Casual
438 posts

QUOTE(ridox_orimabu @ Jul 2 2020, 10:54 AM)
I actually tested S6 lite, Tab A with spen, then the Tab A without.

u can actually see big difference between the lite even to the Tab A with S pen.

Guess its changing now for Android Tablet. Its getting better, and with Netflix integration its just nice for the money. ofcoz, if u take out the Spen in the S series... would people still buy it then? i doubt so  laugh.gif

My FIL very old. almost 90. he started with tablet at first. but after some years, he already get used to the cheap android phones. so i guess it takes time?

same here. i was from huawei too.

say.. i din see anyone here say anything about Note 20 leaked

the colour is damn elegant
So which one did you like more? The Tab A with Spen or the S6 Lite? I'm thinking of getting a tablet too, but thinking between the S5e and S6 Lite.

S5e better overal tablet than S6 Lite, but S6 Lite have Spen. So...I dont know 😂

ridox_orimabu
post Today, 12:58 PM

Rightly Guided Leadership
1,592 posts

QUOTE(Luffy1234 @ Jul 2 2020, 12:06 PM)
So which one did you like more? The Tab A with Spen or the S6 Lite? I'm thinking of getting a tablet too, but thinking between the S5e and S6 Lite.

S5e better overal tablet than S6 Lite, but S6 Lite have Spen. So...I dont know 😂
Hahaha hard choice right. To me i like the s6 lite the most as i am very casual. But having another spen is like redundant d. So gonna wait for any new announcement to come for samsung tablet. If not then the s6 lite it is
machoguy
post Today, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

Anyone of here facing maxis network problem since this morning? Got coverage but when I call coverage drop

84 Pages « < 82 83 84Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0198sec    0.67    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd July 2020 - 02:54 PM