Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

China deploys 40 incinerators to Wuhan. Just burn, burn dead body of animals, they say

views

JohnL77
post Feb 20 2020, 10:02 PM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(KarchKiraly @ Feb 20 2020, 06:09 PM)
Someone got triggered. I didnt mention anything about east turkistan separatist movement and stay on topic about coronavirus. Even if it is an assumption, it is not baseless assumption considering how much CCP trying to cover things up.

Why are they detaining this whistleblower doctor for "spreading false rumour"?
whistleblower doctor story

Why is this citizen journalist "missing"?
citizen journalist story

Stop licking xi jinping's balls and look at the real picture.
Why that citizen journalist missing? Is he really missing? Did anybody report police? Did his family members report police? Maybe he own self go into hiding to create a narrative that he has been captured by the government. He showed in his own videos that the authorities took him away to test for the virus then they let him go. If they want to detain him, why did they let him go the 1st time? Why not just detain him then?
JohnL77
post Feb 20 2020, 10:05 PM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Feb 20 2020, 03:14 PM)
They need genos instead of 40 incinerators
Genos always upgrade weapon kao kao but in the end kena smashed into pieces.
KarchKiraly
post Feb 21 2020, 01:00 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Feb 20 2020, 10:02 PM)
Why that citizen journalist missing? Is he really missing? Did anybody report police? Did his family members report police? Maybe he own self go into hiding to create a narrative that he has been captured by the government. He showed in his own videos that the authorities took him away to test for the virus then they let him go. If they want to detain him, why did they let him go the 1st time? Why not just detain him then?
Choose what you want to believe. According to his friends and relatives, Chen Quishi had been "forcibly quarantined" by the government in Wuhan.

citizen journalist story

Dead men tell no lies. Unfortunately the whistleblower, Dr Li Wenliang is also dead. And so does Mr Liu Zhiming, the president of Wuhan hospital.

I am not amazed at all if CCP loyal party members are hell bent on supporting the official story line of their government. They have their own selfish and greedy reasons. In time, history will uncover all the skeletons in the closet and sooner or later the actual truth will prevail.

This post has been edited by KarchKiraly: Feb 21 2020, 01:02 AM
narf03
post Feb 21 2020, 01:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,545 posts

Burning is the correct way to handle the situation, u cannot give the corpse back, u have no idea how the family will do with it, they can't get coffin or have ppl to surround the corpse. It may sound harsh, but please burn it, even it's me, I don't want my dead body to harm anybody else.
JohnL77
post Feb 21 2020, 02:48 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(KarchKiraly @ Feb 21 2020, 01:00 AM)
Choose what you want to believe. According to his friends and relatives, Chen Quishi had been "forcibly quarantined" by the government in Wuhan.

citizen journalist story

Dead men tell no lies. Unfortunately the whistleblower, Dr Li Wenliang is also dead. And so does Mr Liu Zhiming, the president of Wuhan hospital.

I am not amazed at all if CCP loyal party members are hell bent on supporting the official story line of their government. They have their own selfish and greedy reasons. In time, history will uncover all the skeletons in the closet and sooner or later the actual truth will prevail.
Which country don't have this kind of shit? Our own country got tong simen, C4, found dead on rooftop opposite gomen building, Ops Lalang, missing pastor, imprison people for trying to change religion, and macam2 lagi.

You see what the U.S. did to Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning. You see what they are doing to Julian Assange.

Why you so fixated on China?
KarchKiraly
post Feb 21 2020, 07:34 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Feb 21 2020, 02:48 AM)
Which country don't have this kind of shit? Our own country got tong simen, C4, found dead on rooftop opposite gomen building, Ops Lalang, missing pastor, imprison people for trying to change religion, and macam2 lagi.

You see what the U.S. did to Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning. You see what they are doing to Julian Assange.
Why you so fixated on China?
Tong simen, C4, ops lalang, Snowden, etc... All these are not viral pandemic that could affect everyone on the planet.
doczane
post Feb 21 2020, 08:01 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Feb 21 2020, 01:06 AM)
Burning is the correct way to handle the situation, u cannot give the corpse back, u have no idea how the family will do with it, they can't get coffin or have ppl to surround the corpse. It may sound harsh, but please burn it, even it's me, I don't want my dead body to harm anybody else.
At last some sense. Anyway, with all the single use protective gears to be disposed, even in Malaysia Radicare use incinerators. So it makes sense the volume to be disposed off is mounting thus they need more incinerators. Not necessarily means they are incinerating bodies anyway even if its still likely cremation is the ideal way for them

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:13 PM