Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Closed

views

kehgez
post May 14 2020, 03:34 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(KenWongZ @ Feb 15 2020, 11:26 PM)
Thanks for viewing this post

Im still looking someone who really can understand this business. Especially those who using bank facilities now. Example credit card, personal loan, car loan, business loan, housing loan and etc.

This period many of customer requested. But due to limited fund, we unable accept many cases and maximise our profit margin. Therefore, I'm looking genuine funder or angel investor. I have 2 proper telemarketing office at different place.

As per topic

Previous post we seeking for JV but end up there are many investor plan to fund in without work it together. However, after few months later, me and my partner manage to open second branch. Therefore, our client database grown bigger. We change our mind of JV idea, we rather seek for funder to get certain interest instead of work together with us. We need fund to get more client, funder can get interest while we will do the job.

To be honest, now economic going down, our industry getting more clients. Therefore we need huge fund to grow bigger our business

Win-Win situation

If you are interested, feel free to leave down your message or PM. Please for those not serious, please don't ask me PM, after I PM-ed, no respond at all. We very straight forward, we just want seek for long term business. For our own career grow.

Thank you

Thanks for those interested.

And for those if you are not interested, please do not ask me PM or what and trying to ask for fun.

After I PM-ed, whatsapp you the details. Then keep quiet. Well, simple reply wont waste alot of your time. If you dont interested after i provided the details, just reply not interested. No heart feeling. Im OK with it. Im not trying to scam or cheat you.

The business is there, the company is there, the office is there... i just want to build my career for higher level. So please dont try to fool around.

Thanks for your time.
pm please

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:11 AM