Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Smart Device / GPS Tracker, To track Elderly

views

TSaimeh
post Feb 12 2020, 02:15 PM, updated 5y ago

Casual
466 posts

Hi guys,

Not sure it's the correct place to post this. I need to find a smart watch / any device that can track elderly. My company boss likes to wonder around and sometimes forget the path to go home/ back to office. So we decided to buy a device to track and so it's easier for us to locate and direct him the way back when he ask for direction. I tried to do google search but it seem like too many option. Did you guys use before or have any recommendation?

Thanks.
calvin_ng
post Feb 12 2020, 02:17 PM

TeamCity | HCC | Insighters
1,576 posts

Does your boss have mobile phone, there is a parenting app that can do all that provided he got the phone
TSaimeh
post Feb 12 2020, 02:44 PM

Casual
466 posts

He's near his 80 soon, and he is using old phone ya. Not smart phone.
mmc8679
post May 8 2020, 11:19 AM

1 posts

Get a cheap smart phone and install Life 360 app.
This app is free and can connect all family members phone in 1 app.
You can know where is the family member locations even have sos button and can guide the lost person to the nearest family member.
This way will be cheaper compare to buying a portable gps tracker as there is many hidden charges.
https://www.life360.com/
WaCKy-Angel
post May 8 2020, 11:24 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(aimeh @ Feb 12 2020, 02:15 PM)
Hi guys,

Not sure it's the correct place to post this. I need to find a smart watch / any device that can track elderly. My company boss likes to wonder around and sometimes forget the path to go home/ back to office. So we decided to buy a device to track and so it's easier for us to locate and direct him the way back when he ask for direction. I tried to do google search but it seem like too many option. Did you guys use before or have any recommendation?

Thanks.
Your boss dont have family member to do that? also he dont have Waze on his phone?

Dont need any gadgets just use phone can track already...samsung, xiaomi and iphone (not sure other brands) got built-in tracking app already.
WaCKy-Angel
post May 8 2020, 11:24 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(aimeh @ Feb 12 2020, 02:44 PM)
He's near his 80 soon, and he is using old phone ya. Not smart phone.
change lah

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:53 PM