Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Zero coronavirus cases in Indonesia, may suggest the potential for undetected

views

Einjahr
post Feb 19 2020, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(jenniferjen @ Feb 19 2020, 01:42 PM)
I didnt believe that is why i ask.
News can be control but not social media.

Point me to any social info that people are dying or suffering from indonesia?
ppl wont even know its coronavirus if they are untested, patients get dismissed for normal flu

then if dieded, report will say other causes.

bereev
post Feb 19 2020, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
247 posts

this prove that the virus are not affect curtain genetic , u see the map of cases, SG alot than my half , come to idonesia no more.

This post has been edited by bereev: Feb 19 2020, 05:00 PM
puchongite
post Feb 19 2020, 08:47 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,254 posts

QUOTE(bereev @ Feb 19 2020, 04:59 PM)
this prove that the virus are not affect curtain genetic , u see the map of cases, SG alot than my half , come to idonesia no more.
Do you need me to prove to you or at least demonstrate to you that are talking rubbish ?

Very simple.

If you really believe strongly about what you say, you should then brave enough to make close interaction with the infected person right ? The disease is highly infectious, so by having closer social interaction with the infected person, you would be able to prove if the disease is or not having effect on certain races or genetics.

Just make a visit the sg buloh hospital and talk to the infected persons. Spend 1 or 2 hours there. Don't wear mask.

If you are brave enough to do that we then can believe you are not talking rubbish.

SUSnot timid and slow
post Feb 19 2020, 11:53 PM

Getting Started
55 posts

thats not make sense. many diseases can jump between species , from cows / pigs / mosquitoes etc, to humans

now you telling me that a particular virus has difficulty infecting specimens from the same species (humans )?
JohnL77
post Feb 19 2020, 11:59 PM

Regular
1,734 posts

Singapore is a giant petri dish. Phua Chu Kang said don't got to crowded places, but Singapore so small and dense with people, how to avoid crowded places?

So far Singapore has 20+ cases linked to churches. If this happens in Malaysia involving mosques... Then GG.com, what is the gomen gonna do? Tell people don't go for prayers?

And Indonesia obviously bo lui to test people la. Their own health minister admitted the test kits too expensive. But it's Indonesia.. when they die they just say it's big man in the sky's will... But when they spread to Malaysia.. then jialat.

This post has been edited by JohnL77: Feb 20 2020, 12:01 AM
GameSky
post Feb 21 2020, 10:23 AM

Nyancat too much
6,335 posts

QUOTE(elemont @ Feb 18 2020, 10:43 AM)
If it explodes, there is no way the Indon gov can handle it. RIP Indonesia.

PS: Can we still buy masks from Indon since they don't need it?
they can't even contain tibi (tuberculosis), malaria ... so blush_ani.gif

This post has been edited by GameSky: Feb 21 2020, 10:24 AM

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:35 AM