Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Anyone still travel to countries other than China?

Anyone still travel to countries other than China?

Yes [ 119 ] ** [60.71%]
No [ 77 ] ** [39.29%]
Total Votes: 196
Guests cannot vote 
views

Einjahr
post Feb 17 2020, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Feb 17 2020, 11:09 AM)
Yes it's a good thing that ppl are now more hygiene conscious.

I like it that I can wear masks without ppl looking at me weirdly anymore bcos everyone is doing it now.

But the bad thing is ppl are hoarding stuff unnecessarily. Some more wearing masks in the wrong way. Wearing masks just covering their mouth but not their nose. What a waste.
Well then that's the price we gotta pay for the current predicament that humanity finds themselves in. Its relative. For every single thing that happen, there is the good and the bad. With the coronavirus crisis, the silver lining is that people are becoming more conscious of hygiene and well the bad is that some get overboard coz of paranoia. For the bad thats happened, guess will just need to adapt to it tho.

Well another smol good is that rubber prices are rising, which is good fortune for Malaysia i guess? lol
Boykidz93
post Feb 17 2020, 12:44 PM

iKnow uJealous, Look at my starS
2,334 posts

I have a long-waited Tokyo trip in 1 month time, 13th March to be exact.

Flight and accommodation have booked and paid just that amusement tickets not yet, now just wondering should I cancelled this or it is safe to travel there (Singapore airline, will transit at Singapore).

Anyone flying to Tokyo next month too?
Matchy
post Feb 17 2020, 01:20 PM

Regular
1,105 posts

QUOTE(Boykidz93 @ Feb 17 2020, 12:44 PM)

Flight and accommodation have booked and paid just that amusement tickets not yet, now just wondering should I cancelled this or it is safe to travel there (Singapore airline, will transit at Singapore).

My friend just came back from Osaka, no problem so far.
debonairs91
post Feb 17 2020, 01:48 PM

Enthusiast
973 posts

It's your money and your health bro. Which one more important? Money can always get back but health once gone it's gone
miyakochan89
post Feb 17 2020, 02:31 PM

Wut?
6,615 posts

Tokyo cluster case is increasing though. And the city is very crowded.
You can see the pattern, the crowded cities spread really fast. The worse is the psychological effects. Would you enjoy yourself? Knowing that every corner is a risk? And the Japanese won't be as friendly to tourists as well.

This post has been edited by miyakochan89: Feb 17 2020, 02:33 PM
jmiroko
post Feb 18 2020, 12:37 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

i have a study trip in UK next month 21/3- early April, as i just got approval early this year from university to do one subject, i have not buy ticket as I'm aware of the outbreak early Jan and i'm a bit worried it will affect my trip.
it's in my plan since a year ago, also my long-waited tip, if i don't do it now i may not able to do it anymore due to study arrangement, some more i will bring my 60+ years old father to go along with me. should i continue my plan? it is still safe to travel to UK right? i plan to take emirate. thanks
hirano
post Feb 18 2020, 01:41 AM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

Singapore and Tokyo both have high number of infections. Better be safe than sorry bro. You life and family's life are more important than money

Accommodation probably can still get refund if u cancel now

This post has been edited by hirano: Feb 18 2020, 01:42 AM
kokwei1125
post Feb 18 2020, 08:46 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(jmiroko @ Feb 18 2020, 12:37 AM)
i have a study trip in UK next month 21/3- early April, as i just got approval early this year from university to do one subject, i have not buy ticket as I'm aware of the outbreak early Jan and i'm a bit worried it will affect my trip.
it's in my plan since a year ago, also my long-waited tip, if i don't do it now i may not able to do it anymore due to study arrangement, some more i will bring my 60+ years old father to go along with me. should i continue my plan? it is still safe to travel to UK right? i plan to take emirate. thanks
Maybe you should talk to your father, cause so far the disease seems harmful to elderly..
kokwei1125
post Feb 18 2020, 08:53 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

the moment you threw this question here, do you think you will enjoy your trip if you choose to go?

jmiroko
post Feb 18 2020, 09:38 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(kokwei1125 @ Feb 18 2020, 08:46 AM)
Maybe you should talk to your father, cause so far the disease seems harmful to elderly..
He is ok for free trip as I’m sponsoring his trip , we will stand by mask and sanitizer , and supplements too
SUSi.TECHnocrat
post Feb 18 2020, 10:24 PM

32 posts

Even customers refuse our visit. Just cancel all trip for the time being
JSern
post Feb 18 2020, 11:38 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

My friend is currently travelling in Tokyo right now, she said the current scene there seems normal, additionally there are lower numbers of tourists there so its a plus point there. Hand sanitizes are provided free at some storefronts as well.
popice2u
post Feb 19 2020, 05:29 AM

Regular
1,264 posts

just cancel May Korea trip with tour agent
exdtan
post Feb 19 2020, 10:19 AM

Casual
332 posts

I’m traveling in Japan now, the country that holds second highest COV cases
JSern
post Feb 19 2020, 01:22 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(exdtan @ Feb 19 2020, 10:19 AM)
I’m traveling in Japan now, the country that holds second highest COV cases
How's Japan now from your current experience?
exdtan
post Feb 20 2020, 07:56 AM

Casual
332 posts

QUOTE(JSern @ Feb 19 2020, 01:22 PM)
How's Japan now from your current experience?
Generally feel safe, just that crowded and enclosed area need to wear mask. If you go hiking at Mountain like Mount Fuji or Fushimi Inari then it’s fine if you don’t wear mask. On plane supposed it’s even more ventilated but since it’s tightly enclosed place, still recommended all to wear mask inside a plane. Public area if it’s Japan’s weather now, still fine.
L.Torreira
post Feb 21 2020, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(brownman90561495 @ Feb 5 2020, 08:30 PM)
traveling to KL and Yangon two weeks from now (i'm from MNL), and Taipei in Q4.

gf kinda scared to travel. we're bringing a good stock of masks and vitamins.
When I was in Manila 95% of them don't wear mask or use hand sanitizer. Only me wear mask and hand sanitizer. Look like many pinoys don't bother about corona. They are very friendly when I coughed also they don't bother
JohnL77
post Feb 21 2020, 12:30 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(L.Torreira @ Feb 21 2020, 12:09 AM)
When I was in Manila 95% of them don't wear mask or use hand sanitizer. Only me wear mask and hand sanitizer. Look like many pinoys don't bother about corona. They are very friendly when I coughed also they don't bother
They can't even afford food how to afford mask and hand sanitizer? When you go eat at roadside you will be swarmed by kids asking for food.
L.Torreira
post Feb 21 2020, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(JohnL77 @ Feb 21 2020, 12:30 AM)
They can't even afford food how to afford mask and hand sanitizer? When you go eat at roadside you will be swarmed by kids asking for food.
But they have many malls. Their mall are not empty like us. Their mall are quite vibrant and happening. Many people are in the mall. I guess many rich people there too

Yea at least they don't force you to ask money. Many homeless too around malate. I found quiapo slightly better than malate. Makati and BGC the best

This post has been edited by L.Torreira: Feb 21 2020, 01:36 AM
JohnL77
post Feb 21 2020, 02:24 AM

Regular
1,734 posts

QUOTE(L.Torreira @ Feb 21 2020, 01:35 AM)
But they have many malls. Their mall are not empty like us. Their mall are quite vibrant and happening. Many people are in the mall. I guess many rich people there too

Yea at least they don't force you to ask money. Many homeless too around malate. I found quiapo slightly better than malate. Makati and BGC the best
I've been to one of their malls. Over there they package their products all in small packaging. Like shampoo or soap they package into small small packets, kinda like single use. It's not like here, big bottle soap or whatever. I don't think they can afford to buy stuff in big quantities.

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0499sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:23 AM