Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Work from home

views

TSsisleyhawa
post Jan 30 2020, 07:54 AM, updated 5 months ago

6 posts

Hi girls,

I work from home since 2015 due to my health problem. Previously i sell beauty,slimming, health supplements, accessories and lingerie. On fb and wechat. If have sales order in then i will post product to customers. The sales not consider well and my earn can't cover my daily expenses no matter how i save spend. I'm the type that super save money.

Any opinions what i can do and earn(work from home)? Or which product that people highly demand to buy?
Zack_Fair
post Jan 30 2020, 08:05 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(sisleyhawa @ Jan 30 2020, 07:54 AM)
Hi girls,

I work from home since 2015 due to my health problem. Previously i sell beauty,slimming, health supplements, accessories and lingerie. On fb and wechat. If have sales order in then i will post product to customers. The sales not consider well and my earn can't cover my daily expenses no matter how i save spend. I'm the type that super save money.

Any opinions what i can do and earn(work from home)? Or which product that people highly demand to buy?
Nowdays life very hard not yet world war 3 see china got virus america and India malaysia and china economy slow some also have recession. If world war 3 comes we all die. What work you can do at home always those work at home all scam one unless you sell stuff
RagingBalls
post Jan 30 2020, 08:50 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

Last time my neighbor got a work from home job of being customer support for a company. When customers call in she just answer the call and provide company info on products etc. She will be doing her normal work as housewife and when calls come in just answer. Because she used her mobile line for answering she can even go shopping for groceries etc without any problems as she can answer anytime anywhere. I say its quiet easy and very flexible. Try to look for this type of work and you can work from home.
TSsisleyhawa
post Jan 30 2020, 10:25 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(Zack_Fair @ Jan 30 2020, 08:05 AM)
Nowdays life very hard not yet world war 3 see china got virus america and India malaysia and china economy slow some also have recession. If world war 3 comes we all die. What work you can do at home always those work at home all scam one unless you sell stuff
Yes, i sell products
TSsisleyhawa
post Jan 30 2020, 10:25 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(RagingBalls @ Jan 30 2020, 08:50 AM)
Last time my neighbor got a work from home job of being customer support for a company. When customers call in she just answer the call and provide company info on products etc. She will be doing her normal work as housewife and when calls come in just answer. Because she used her mobile line for answering she can even go shopping for groceries etc without any problems as she can answer anytime anywhere. I say its quiet easy and very flexible. Try to look for this type of work and you can work from home.
I heard this kind of job too but so far i haven't found it
RagingBalls
post Jan 30 2020, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
221 posts

QUOTE(sisleyhawa @ Jan 30 2020, 10:25 AM)
I heard this kind of job too but so far i haven't found it
Ya its rare but keep looking.
You may find it if you keep looking and asking around.
Some companies prefer to outsource the CS work as probably its cheaper that way.
I am sure there are some around.
TSsisleyhawa
post Jan 30 2020, 08:48 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(RagingBalls @ Jan 30 2020, 10:53 AM)
Ya its rare but keep looking.
You may find it if you keep looking and asking around.
Some companies prefer to outsource the CS work as probably its cheaper that way.
I am sure there are some around.
Noted. Thanks
Decherine P
post Feb 6 2020, 12:23 PM

Probation
6 posts

Hi, Pm you some recommendation smile.gif
E-Sel-C
post Mar 11 2020, 10:22 AM

42 posts

A lot of digital/social media advertising agencies will be looking for freelance copywriters/community managers that have flexible working hours and can work from home.

I used to work in a social media advertising agency and I never saw the freelance community manager (her job is to reply to Facebook comments and inbox). I also only saw my copy writer once a month. You can also charge by per post and if you are trendy/good with social media content and keep up with the latest trends, you should qualify.

A lot of these writers come from either: traditional copy writing background or marketing background or some totally unrelated background because the requirement for writing in social media is not as high as traditional creative (where writers need to write articles/billboards/video scripts etc). For community manager, you get paid less, but you can apply because no requirement really.

As for products to sell online...maybe you can sell higher value items like wedding stuff or be an official agent of a famous brand such as Catkin cosmetics. smile.gif then can tap into their fanbase

brinastar P
post Mar 17 2020, 03:06 PM

Probation
7 posts

Hi sis, i think the problem might also be that people might not trust the product that is being sold online. Got a lot of horror stories of slimming pills gone wrong. I think will need some time to earn customer trust and spread from there
yo_yo
post Mar 21 2020, 02:30 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

what about offering administration services on freelancer.com or fiverr and the like? there u can earn in USD.

Kimlove P
post May 7 2020, 11:56 PM

Probation
1 posts

I am absolutely healthy and just happy that I work remotely and I can plan my day myself, sometimes you can work for a couple of hours, and sometimes you sit all day. I adore freelance precisely for freedom, you walk while everyone at work, and then to work. But how many people think that freelancers are idlers! This is just as much work as people working in offices, here they need a clear focus and proper organization of free time)) Sometimes I am too lazy to work and I take the opportunity to win real money playing slots and relax - https://imoneyslots.com)) By the way, my friends advised me and I'm really happy , a huge selection of games and site trust, what else is needed? A bit of free time, you can combine with work, to whom what is more suitable. But who is sometimes too lazy to work, you can play for money, and if you don’t want to make money, it's a great way to relax after a busy day, hang up and play the demo version of games for free))
katie1 P
post May 11 2020, 09:51 AM

Probation
12 posts

Hi girls,

check your PM smile.gif
lixie P
post May 14 2020, 02:29 AM

Probation
18 posts

Hi girls,

I saw that now Eight Karats "Eighteen" is a trending beauty product, my friend from Singapore seems to be selling quite a lot of it. Maybe you can try that?
Veanne P
post May 22 2020, 12:57 AM

Probation
11 posts

Hi girls,

I do understand when your sales does not go well. Actually, I used to have constipation problem. Then I bought a detox product and I have no problem going to toilet anymore. That’s how I started to sell the detox product. That’s why I understand when there are days that you can’t get any sales at all.

Actually, i think the best product to sell is your skills. Because everyday there’s a new slimming product coming in. Like the product that I’m selling now is a detox product that helps constipation. But also would help to lose weight. That’s why nowadays products that prioritize slimming don’t really do well. Because of the ingredients. Some products get outdated very easily.

That’s why I think products created by skills are better. If you can cook, try home cook delivery/pick-up.

If you can sew, try baby blanket. Easy to advertise through YouTube.

There are reply about suggesting home-typist. Beware of that. Because I’ve tried it before. Most of them are scammers. The document that they want you to type is something like chain-letters. Asking a sum of money from you and telling you that you can claim back the money from the people that you asked for. It’s like a chain-scammers.

You can search for document translator at jobstreet. Some companies they might need a document translator. Especially companies from China in Malaysia. I think the gov will need a mandarin translator. But they might need someone with certificate.

If you are only interested about selling products, consider selling sanitary pads from Lafre. The product name is Secret Garden. This product will not be affected by season. If you found a loyal customer, your sales will come in monthly. Because women’s menstrual period is almost all by monthly. All ladies will need a sanitary pad. And.. since this is not food, your customers range can go wider.

Hope my suggestion or ideas can help you to brainstorm a bit happy.gif

Good luck

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0315sec    0.68    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st June 2020 - 08:32 PM