post Jan 22 2020, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Looks like PAS will never rule.
Pity those new mercs lmao.
faizeq
post Jan 22 2020, 07:17 PM

3 posts

Whatever the outcome is... Malaysia will still sucks I can tell you that.

Which political party out there that really aims at the betterment of Malaysia as a nation?
The majority of rakyat only cares about upholding their religious difference, looking after their own benefits, glorifying racial difference rather than trying to have a sound economy with unity to all Malaysians in its goals. Politician only thinks about what they can get for such a position rather than what they can bring to the betterment of our country. With popularity and bias largely driven by racial sentiments in order to win votes. Flaming hatred at every turn.

Wake up la Malaysian. Before its too late. We determine our own future. And this future cannot be without each other. The mindset of what is it in for me needs to go away. We should think about the greater goal. How can we enrich our country's economic growth, identify what is valuable, improve the way that things are being done, learn to accept our own unique identity being Malaysia a land of diversity.

Anyway.. we only have one piece of land we call it our own, whoever that lives in this so call piece of land sought after happiness and freedom in their every waking life irregardless of who we are. Why not think clearly and without any bias or prejudice with the common goal to make Malaysia maju a reality as our primary objective. Throw away the hatred , throw away the greed, throw away the mistrust, no race should be seen as better than another.

Before it is too late.
MPPJ
post Jan 22 2020, 07:20 PM

5 posts

Tanjung piai remember?
darth5zaft
post Jan 22 2020, 07:26 PM

Enthusiast
762 posts

QUOTE(faizeq @ Jan 22 2020, 07:17 PM)
Whatever the outcome is... Malaysia will still sucks I can tell you that.

Which political party out there that really aims at the betterment of Malaysia as a nation?
The majority of rakyat only cares about upholding their religious difference, looking after their own benefits, glorifying racial difference rather than trying to have a sound economy with unity to all Malaysians in its goals. Politician only thinks about what they can get for such a position rather than what they can bring to the betterment of our country. With popularity and bias largely driven by racial sentiments in order to win votes. Flaming hatred at every turn.

Wake up la Malaysian. Before its too late. We determine our own future. And this future cannot be without each other. The mindset of what is it in for me needs to go away. We should think about the greater goal. How can we enrich our country's economic growth, identify what is valuable, improve the way that things are being done, learn to accept our own unique identity being Malaysia a land of diversity.

Anyway..  we only have one piece of land we call it our own, whoever that lives in this so call piece of land sought after happiness and freedom in their every waking life irregardless of who we are. Why not think clearly and without any bias or prejudice with the common goal to make Malaysia maju a reality as our primary objective. Throw away the hatred , throw away the greed, throw away the mistrust, no race should be seen as better than another.

Before it is too late.
shhhhh.

jangan cakap mcm tu bro. kalau Kene buat personal sacrifice for the betterment of society nanti orang panggil commie.laugh.gif

renomahans
post Jan 22 2020, 07:45 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(EddieBrock @ Jan 22 2020, 06:20 PM)
DAP disappointed the Rakyat!

They should be punished!
Mca is even bigger disaster
hirano
post Jan 22 2020, 08:01 PM

.Escaping reality
2,773 posts

QUOTE(toughguy @ Jan 22 2020, 06:51 PM)
Which tax PH implemented actually affected middle and lower income group? Tak rasa pon?
Digital tax
PATAR
post Jan 22 2020, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

Both Chinese and Malays seem to seek policies that benefit their own group. Not policies that benefit the nation.
blanket84
post Jan 22 2020, 08:09 PM

On my way
698 posts

PH is rapidly losing malay votes, what makes you think PASUMNO even need non malay votes? hmm.gif

The only think that would stop pasumno from winning is if bijan is still roaming free.
toughguy
post Jan 22 2020, 09:32 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Jan 22 2020, 08:01 PM)
Digital tax
How many digital services expenses per month you spend?
Expensese like FB and Google advertisement and your abnb service charges? RM1000? If you sold 1000 items per month, your cost increases 6 sen per item.
6 sen per item tax can affect middle or low income group?
hirano
post Jan 22 2020, 09:35 PM

.Escaping reality
2,773 posts

QUOTE(toughguy @ Jan 22 2020, 09:32 PM)
How many digital services expenses per month you spend?
Expensese like FB and Google advertisement and your abnb service charges? RM1000? If you sold 1000 items per month, your cost increases 6 sen per item.
6 sen per item tax can affect middle or low income group?
Games. 1 game let say rm200, now tax add another rm12 per game.
Namelessone1973
post Jan 22 2020, 09:40 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Jan 22 2020, 09:35 PM)
How many games you buy in a year? RM12 one Starbucks already gone.
hirano
post Jan 22 2020, 09:43 PM

.Escaping reality
2,773 posts

QUOTE(Namelessone1973 @ Jan 22 2020, 09:40 PM)
How many games you buy in a year? RM12 one Starbucks already gone.
Never counted, probably about 20 games. And i hardly drink starbucks unless got buy 1 free 1 promo.
toughguy
post Jan 23 2020, 09:02 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Jan 22 2020, 09:35 PM)
Screenshot la the receipt. As far as I know, digital tax is for services. Not for products.
enterthefatdragon
post Jan 23 2020, 09:12 AM

0 posts

yes, MCA PAS UMNO will win big
i voted DAP all the time
this time i will vote MCA, if my area got PAS also i dont mind to vote whistling.gif whistling.gif

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0338sec    4.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th February 2020 - 05:13 PM