Long time no see Nedim Nazri Aziz

views

bitebug
post Jan 23 2020, 03:18 AM

Getting Started
289 posts

QUOTE(Divou @ Jan 22 2020, 08:38 PM)
The father also very quiet these days
Most BN people laying low these days takut atok. They send low level henchmen like papagomo to do the dirty work lol
party
post Jan 23 2020, 05:32 AM

Enthusiast
755 posts

QUOTE(taiping... @ Jan 22 2020, 08:35 PM)
Damn.. how about the foreigners tat were caught? I wonder did they go jail.

Is there any where can appeal to open the case again
Kesian Darren fiance
No chance tho...evidence most likely evaporate to air d. Open also no use.
kcchong2000
post Jan 23 2020, 05:53 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(TreyLey @ Jan 22 2020, 08:31 PM)
between his father and PAS i would vote for his father
Using Henry cavill voice, "between choosing 2 sohai, I rather not choose"
TreyLey
post Jan 23 2020, 08:21 AM

Casual
364 posts

QUOTE(mooneysuzuki @ Jan 23 2020, 02:37 AM)
What's your point dude? If choose between a piece of cow shit lying on the ground for 24 hours, dried of water and teeming with flies OR pas, I will choose a piece of cow shit lying on the ground for 24 hours, dried of water and teeming with flies.

At least that shit has credibility.
+1
immobile
post Mar 19 2023, 01:45 AM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(Henry T @ Jan 22 2020, 08:13 PM)
Karma is a bitch. It may be late but it doesn't forget.
Nedim is light years ahead compared to most of us citizen...that guy is truly blessed with tremendously luck and good timing in life.

I think justice or karma forever can't catch up with nazri aziz's family...i remembered the son's murder case clearly...it was decades ago. time flies

yet nazri aziz & family till today still enjoying and shaking leg..citizens across malaysia suffered throughout covid pandemic, rising flood cases & kesian darren kang, he's the only child in family...imagine how's darren's family feels seeing nazri's family so well until today. His dad just an official ambassador to US...even more $$$$$

As I grew a lot older, I realized "money & power talks" and the old adage "life is unfair" is extremely true. Trust me...nazri's family is light years ahead...easily 3 or 4 generations all easy & good life

"Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught." - Honore de Balzac
immobile
post Mar 19 2023, 01:49 AM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(pokie182 @ Jan 22 2020, 08:43 PM)
So bila mau open case pukul until mati at uncle Don hartamas?
Sadly and in reality, I think justice or karma forever can't catch up with nazri aziz's family...i remembered the son's murder case clearly...it was decades ago. time flies

yet nazri aziz & family till today still enjoying and shaking leg..citizens across malaysia suffered throughout covid pandemic, rising flood cases & kesian darren kang, he's the only child in family...imagine how's darren's family feels seeing nazri's family so well until today. His dad just an official ambassador to US...even more $$$$$

As I grew a lot older, I realized "money & power talks" and the old adage "life is unfair" is extremely true. Trust me...nazri's family is light years ahead...easily 3 or 4 generations all easy & good life

"Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught." - Honore de Balzac

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:14 PM