Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Principal defends Islamic programmes

views

Zaryl
post Jan 22 2020, 08:34 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

QUOTE(Princess_Alicia @ Jan 22 2020, 08:03 PM)
When I was driving along North South Highway, I saw billboard advertisement that say ‘Boleh Menghafal al-Quran seawal 4 Tahun’. I was like, what is the urge to memorise all the Quran verse? Those children should first learn how to life with the multi-cultural society, be polite to other, be a civilised citizen, etc.
- double posted -

This post has been edited by Zaryl: Jan 22 2020, 08:34 PM
KineticKill
post Jan 22 2020, 08:38 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(kerolzarmyfanboy @ Jan 22 2020, 05:18 AM)
You think a 16-17 year old teenager got a say against a typical Malay educator parents?

this is an asian country bruh.. which asian parent actually listen to their children?
I started defying my parents when I was 17 when I said I don’t want to do the career path they wanted me to do.

Turned out great for me.
RGRaj
post Jan 22 2020, 08:46 PM

On my way
503 posts

QUOTE(ammarechizen @ Jan 22 2020, 09:58 AM)
Religion freedom? even other religion follower also convert to Islam after hearing Dr.Zakir's speech.  doh.gif
Try to understand dat not all conversions r the same. Going in is fantabulously easy, but coming out is brutally hard. Try to open the exit door, then v tok.
pandah
post Jan 22 2020, 08:51 PM

On my way
664 posts

what religious session need to wake up at 3 am???
Princess_Alicia
post Jan 22 2020, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(Zaryl @ Jan 22 2020, 08:34 PM)
Nons children no need to do, only muslims children need to practice those in bolded part.

yeah sureeeeee  yawn.gif
Erm... not to incite racial issue. But just out of curiosity why are muslim so obsess with memorising the Quran verse? Does it really guarantee a place in the heaven? Because from my opinion, I think religious study is secondary to other mainstream subject. Not to say religion is not important; as long as that somebody has the God in their heart, it is good enough to prevent them from doing bad things. Again just my opinion for HEALTHY discussion. Because I know alot will start shouting ‘bangang’, ‘bodoh mampus’, etc.

This post has been edited by Princess_Alicia: Jan 22 2020, 09:26 PM
~min~
post Jan 22 2020, 09:37 PM

SUN AND SUMMER!!
1,031 posts

QUOTE(Princess_Alicia @ Jan 22 2020, 09:26 PM)
Erm... not to incite racial issue. But just out of curiosity why are muslim so obsess with memorising the Quran verse? Does it really guarantee a place in the heaven? Because from my opinion, I think religious study is secondary to other mainstream subject. Not to say religion is not important; as long as that somebody has the God in their heart, it is good enough to prevent them from doing bad things. Again just my opinion for HEALTHY discussion. Because I know alot will start shouting ‘bangang’, ‘bodoh mampus’, etc.
hafal quran straight masuk syurga plus they believe that 1 son become hafiz can pull them out from hell (malay muslim theory not real islam)

what god said:
[This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded. [alquran 38:29]

mean, you read, you study, you understand the content of the book, not just memorize like parrot
Zaryl
post Jan 22 2020, 09:38 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

QUOTE(Princess_Alicia @ Jan 22 2020, 09:26 PM)
It’s to strengthen their faith whilst doing everyday tasks; be it working, studying, etc.

Not guarantee place in Heaven, but it serves as guidance & supplement for the heart & mind of Muslims. It will be like a barrier to prevent them from doing wrongful things, but definitely not 100% foolproof lah.

I must admit not all muslims are perfect as other religion devotees too.
Nama saya Amad
post Jan 22 2020, 09:43 PM

Casual
458 posts

Wow. Nons now teach muslims how to live as a muslim.
Princess_Alicia
post Jan 22 2020, 09:44 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(~min~ @ Jan 22 2020, 09:37 PM)
hafal quran straight masuk syurga plus they believe that 1 son become hafiz can pull them out from hell (malay muslim theory not real islam)

what god said:

mean, you read, you study, you understand the content of the book, not just memorize like parrot
QUOTE(Zaryl @ Jan 22 2020, 09:38 PM)
It’s to strengthen their faith whilst doing everyday tasks; be it working, studying, etc.

Not guarantee place in Heaven, but it serves as guidance & supplement for the heart & mind of Muslims. It will be like a barrier to prevent them from doing wrongful things, but definitely not 100% foolproof lah.

I must admit not all muslims are perfect as other religion devotees too.
Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate it.

10 Pages « < 8 9 10Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:40 PM