Stan Getz/Joao Gilberto
Condition - new
Pressing - US; Verve; 2018 reissue pressing
Price: RM150

Michael Bolton - A Symphony of Hits
Condition - new
Pressing - US; 2019
Price - RM150

Earth Wind & Fire - Greatest Hits (180 Gram Audiophile Translucent Gold Vinyl/Limited Anniversary Edition/Gatefold Cover)
Condition - new
Pressing - US, 2016
Price - RM250

A little description; I have the Sarah Mclachlan albums on LPs and CDs, and in coming soon for my own personal collection, the Analog Production pressings. Sarah's notably one of the best female vocals under my A list and she can really sing. Both Surfacing and Mirrorball contains her best songs and in Mirrorball, you will hear the live version.

Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto album is a must have for all LP lovers, especially Bossa Jazz lovers. I have no words to describe how lovely this album is to be played. This re-issue is official reissue with Verve and Universal Music Group. The pressing is great with very minimal pops and cracks, and yet sounding very analog. I have tested this together with its original release; honestly, I couldn't tell much difference between the two.
I love this album so much that I have it on CD and various LP pressings. I have ordered the Analog Production pressings for my own personal collection too.

Prefer COD within Klang Valley/Midvalley/Sri Petaling as I do not have the right shipping material for outstation.

Please note that these are all imports, therefore they have been opened for inspection to ensure quality.

Contact - 012-2223003 Whatsapp preferred

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by hushymushy: Jan 19 2020, 11:50 AM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to: