Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PEKERJA SAMBILAN HARIAN (PSH) FA29

views

TSNeverise
post Jan 17 2020, 06:25 PM, updated 5y ago

17 posts

So I've recently received a message saying my application for PSH FA29 is successful and wanted report in 3 February.

A bit of a background...
I've just finished my diploma in Computer Science. Not graduated, just finish(maybe). Means I've completed all semester final, last one at past 9 January 2020.
I had been an intern as a graphic designer for 2 months before.
Yes, I wanted to work before degree if and only if ; It's software developing aka coding. And acceptable range of salary?

The interview went not that smooth but I can see they're very interested. They told me the biggest problem for them is that they need to convince the upper-management that I'm kindda graduated? They told me the fact that I dont have a diploma certf. is very problematic but in the end yeah they accept me.

SO, I actually thought about it, the work environment, salary, job scope and ething. But I wanted a more experienced person opinion, so feel free to give your opinion.

They whatsapp me saying that
Surat lantikan tuan/puan akan diberi selepas lapor diri.

Terima Kasih di atas Kerjasama Tuan/Puan.

They literally doesnt give any info, I applied for Software Development and Multimedia. In the interview, I precisely said that I preferred SD than Multimedia.
Actually if I go to this "lapor diri", does it means I accept it ? Or I'll be given another time period to reply ? It's a bit confusing because how this is a government organization, the process isnt that clear.

Salary they said it's 72/day, they said otime and outstation have differ rates.

If I accept the job, I might need to rent, and I can cook myself.

So what's your opinion ?
I'm thinking of 70% rejecting it. Maybe you guys can prove otherwise. Thank you. Tell me if u need more info.
even_steven
post Jan 17 2020, 06:29 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
634 posts

FA is technical. Depend on the department you're assigned to. Last time I was F29 and I was doing technical and maintenance work.
afoka
post Jan 17 2020, 07:02 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

Kementerian/jabatan/agensi mana offer ko ni... PSH ni pengambilan dibawah pejabat and not under SPA.

Lapor diri Kira ko setuju la... Gov mmg dia akan mention generic jer... Takder detail skop kerja mcm swasta... Fail meja akan tahu bila ko dh masuk unit yg ko kena assign nanti.

Ingat yer.. Kalau cuti takder gaji yer...
otai_g
post Jan 20 2020, 09:30 AM

On my way
622 posts

what is your problem?

i think that job is good enough for starter. please put in mind the job u applied for is like part time, not permanent.

so before u start looking more stable job, join it first. gain experienced and knowledge.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:41 AM