Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Serious Stoner couples

views

TSzimo
post Jan 16 2020, 11:38 AM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
81 posts

Anybody here is/was a stoner and had a stoner gf/bf before?
just curious whether this kinda relationship works or not..
as in, will it have an impact towards the relationship in a bad way or not.
if so, what's the impact?

if not, how good was the relationship with ur stoner gf/bf?

edit: why my tered kena lipoted? I'm asking a legit question

This post has been edited by zimo: Feb 3 2020, 05:02 PM
palgo47
post Jan 16 2020, 11:48 AM

Casual
462 posts

Hope it gives you a little insight into the relationship you're talking about
tomato people
post Jan 16 2020, 11:51 AM

Tomato fan
1,612 posts

Parking
twiteroll
post Jan 16 2020, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
88 posts

3 years staying with my gf. we both hardcore. 5rips before work is a must.
long story short, i prefer my gf not sharing same bad habit with me. Every stoner wish to have a hot stoner gf.. but not me

you can view my gogreen ig @chaithatdam
wolf7036
post Jan 16 2020, 12:02 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(twiteroll @ Jan 16 2020, 11:52 AM)
long story short, i prefer my gf not sharing same bad habit with me. Every stoner wish to have a hot stoner gf.. but not me

Visited ur IG
cool bro thumbsup.gif
TSzimo
post Jan 16 2020, 12:30 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(palgo47 @ Jan 16 2020, 11:48 AM)

Hope it gives you a little insight into the relationship you're talking about
Thank you, but in the video one so damn extreme, hooked on so many heavy drugs n involved in dealing lifestyle eh...
i aint that thug yo laugh.gif

QUOTE(twiteroll @ Jan 16 2020, 11:52 AM)

why u say like that leh? is it a bad habit at all? if its already ur lifestyle..?
do yall get frustrated during dry season n quarrel for stoopid reason bcoz yall not chill enough? got happen like tat b4 o not?

PS: visited ur IG bro, awesome thumbsup.gif
teeyao888
post Jan 16 2020, 02:23 PM

40 posts

I don't think this will affect the relationship at all, well at least for my case. The reason for stoning is to just relax and unwind after a long day work. Get stoned, watch some movies and binge eat that's all. My and my wife (yes wife) used to stone together, when we were stoned together we like to talk about really weird topic that only make sense when you're stoned, watch movies together and all those.

We are not addicted to it and I don't think weed will cause an addiction, when is dry season and there are no stock around, then just too bad, carry on life as per normal until when there is stock, then we just purchase it that's all.

But back to your point, I would much prefer to stoned together with your partner rather than you need to hide this from your partner itself.

QUOTE(zimo @ Jan 16 2020, 11:38 AM)

TSzimo
post Jan 16 2020, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(teeyao888 @ Jan 16 2020, 02:23 PM)
I don't think this will affect the relationship at all, well at least for my case. The reason for stoning is to just relax and unwind after a long day work. Get stoned, watch some movies and binge eat that's all. My and my wife (yes wife) used to stone together, when we were stoned together we like to talk about really weird topic that only make sense when you're stoned, watch movies together and all those.

We are not addicted to it and I don't think weed will cause an addiction, when is dry season and there are no stock around, then just too bad, carry on life as per normal until when there is stock, then we just purchase it that's all.

But back to your point, I would much prefer to stoned together with your partner rather than you need to hide this from your partner itself.
I damn jelly ur married life man, so steady...

well i prefer a stoner relationship like that oso, just relax n unwind, nothing too crazy like must do it evryday.
but i wonder also is it possible.
u just gave me an answer...

thank u sir thumbup.gif
blackpink
post Jan 16 2020, 05:12 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

park
lace
post Jan 16 2020, 08:25 PM

On my way
623 posts

by stoning do u mean weed or others included stoning together lol
TSzimo
post Jan 17 2020, 07:40 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(lace @ Jan 16 2020, 08:25 PM)
by stoning do u mean weed or others included stoning together lol
Weed

contoh87
post Jan 17 2020, 11:30 AM

12 posts

Legit question: how easy is it to get weed in Klang Valley compare to 5-10 years ago?
Le8055
post Jan 18 2020, 02:43 AM

Getting Started
144 posts

QUOTE(zimo @ Jan 16 2020, 11:38 AM)

My ex-wife was into getting stoned on weed and for a while did try some other stuff as well.

I refused to try it but when she was stoned she had a tendency to just be really quiet and then very horny so she insisted on me around.

We had a good relationship much of our time together but towards the end we drifted apart but not due to her stoning habits.
TSzimo
post Jan 18 2020, 09:57 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Le8055 @ Jan 18 2020, 02:43 AM)
My ex-wife was into getting stoned on weed and for a while did try some other stuff as well.

I refused to try it but when she was stoned she had a tendency to just be really quiet and then very horny so she insisted on me around.

We had a good relationship much of our time together but towards the end we drifted apart but not due to her stoning habits.
Maybe she was being quiet because she tought that whatever she would say while stoned will not make sense to your sober brain hmm.gif
I think u should give it a shot once with her to understand what is it like to be in the same state as her...

anyways, sorry to hear that in the end yall drifted apart anyways.
and thanks for ur story, it gave me some insight on this thumbsup.gif
blackpink
post Jan 20 2020, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(Le8055 @ Jan 18 2020, 02:43 AM)

got any kids?
Le8055
post Jan 21 2020, 11:43 AM

Getting Started
144 posts

QUOTE(zimo @ Jan 18 2020, 09:57 AM)
Maybe she was being quiet because she tought that whatever she would say while stoned will not make sense to your sober brain  hmm.gif
I think u should give it a shot once with her to understand what is it like to be in the same state as her...

anyways, sorry to hear that in the end yall drifted apart anyways.
and thanks for ur story, it gave me some insight on this  :thumbsup:
I couldn’t bring myself to try it while we were living in Switzerland as there was always that overriding fear of being caught out and losing my residence permit and later citizenship.

I told myself I would try it when we were on a trip to Amsterdam unfortunately all our trips to Amsterdam were work related for me and never dared to do such a thing while on a business trip, did not want to lose my job as can’t afford to live in Zurich on her income alone.

QUOTE(blackpink @ Jan 20 2020, 04:27 PM)
got any kids?
Yes 18 and 16

TSzimo
post Jan 21 2020, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Le8055 @ Jan 21 2020, 11:43 AM)
I couldn’t bring myself to try it while we were living in Switzerland as there was always that overriding fear of being caught out and losing my residence permit and later citizenship.

I told myself I would try it when we were on a trip to Amsterdam unfortunately all our trips to Amsterdam were work related for me and never dared to do such a thing while on a business trip, did not want to lose my job as can’t afford to live in Zurich on her income alone.
Yes 18 and 16
Wow, in that case with those circumstances, u did the right thing laa, its not worth risking ur career... But still, too bad u didnt hav the opportunity to do it while in Amsterdam

Anyways, u still workin overseas til now?
AdvNetwork
post Jan 21 2020, 12:19 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

wats stoner means in this context hmm.gif
TSzimo
post Jan 21 2020, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(AdvNetwork @ Jan 21 2020, 12:19 PM)
wats stoner means in this context hmm.gif
A person who smokes weed.
But still continue their daily activities like normal.
Not those party smokers the type that occasionally smokes up just for fun n do ntg
Le8055
post Jan 21 2020, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
144 posts

QUOTE(zimo @ Jan 21 2020, 12:18 PM)
Wow, in that case with those circumstances, u did the right thing laa, its not worth risking ur career... But still, too bad u didnt hav the opportunity to do it while in Amsterdam

Anyways, u still workin overseas til now?
I still work for a Swiss company but am now based in Malaysia.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:42 AM