Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Do I have a chance to be with her?

views

damnguy36
post Jan 17 2020, 05:48 PM

5 posts

Valentine days around the corner, why don't take this chance to date and confess , if she willing to date In This special day ,sure u got 80%
bryanhwm
post Feb 10 2020, 01:28 AM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(ViktorJ @ Jan 14 2020, 10:32 PM)
Only 2 ways for you to find out what she is looking for in a guy, and what she thinks of you:

1. Ask her
2. Ask Lowyat forum
Option 2 is always the best choice
ymc2303
post Feb 10 2020, 01:40 AM

Casual
330 posts

going out more than once considerately makes your chance higher with each date.. plus coming back late is also consider a point that she is comfortable with you other wise, she could say no.
be brave and be initiative. she is waiting for you to make a move. seal the deal, man you can do it.
Hollow21
post Feb 10 2020, 03:00 PM

On my way
508 posts

Any updates?
il0ve51
post Feb 10 2020, 04:51 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

date on valentine, if out confirm green light. propose her that day and you will save anniversary & valentine celebration together
renomahans
post Feb 12 2020, 08:12 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

Ts would you think a girl willing to go 4-5 dates with you for fun ah ???

For sure she is evaluating you la

After 10 dates you should ask her what she thinks of you, probably try to hold her hand. Make excuse to take her somewheere then say to her “come I wanna show you something” then grab her hand And hold her.

If she no resist, then take her to a quiet place for meal and ask her to be your gf
TSnrenfeng P
post Feb 16 2020, 11:52 AM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(damnguy36 @ Jan 17 2020, 05:48 PM)
Valentine days around the corner, why don't take this chance to date and confess , if she willing to date In This special day ,sure u got 80%
QUOTE(il0ve51 @ Feb 10 2020, 04:51 PM)
date on valentine, if out confirm green light. propose her that day and you will save anniversary & valentine celebration together
QUOTE(Hollow21 @ Feb 10 2020, 03:00 PM)
Any updates?
We went for valentine dinner. But I did not confess or hold her hand that day. The reason for this is because I am worried, cause I feel like she is treating me as normal friend. Like no reaction from her. I do not have much confidence. Not that I am insensitive, but I just cant feel it.

QUOTE(renomahans @ Feb 12 2020, 08:12 AM)
Ts would you think a girl willing to go 4-5 dates with you for fun ah ???

For sure she is evaluating you la

After 10 dates you should ask her what she thinks of you, probably try to hold her hand. Make excuse to take her somewheere then say to her “come I wanna show you something” then grab her hand And hold her.

If she no resist, then take her to a quiet place for meal and ask her to be your gf
We have been more than 5 dates, but i still yet to hold her hand or confess. Maybe I should see her reaction first?
Captain89
post Feb 16 2020, 12:22 PM

FREAK !!!
1,080 posts

QUOTE(nrenfeng @ Feb 16 2020, 11:52 AM)
We went for valentine dinner. But I did not confess or hold her hand that day. The reason for this is because I am worried, cause I feel like she is treating me as normal friend. Like no reaction from her. I do not have much confidence. Not that I am insensitive, but I just cant feel it. 
We have been more than 5 dates, but i still yet to hold her hand or confess. Maybe I should see her reaction first?
And she's not getting touchy? Hmmm
renomahans
post Feb 16 2020, 12:27 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Fact that she agree to go valentine dinner with you is not a huge sign ????

The more longer you wait, she must be thinking how sincere you are torwards her

You must have the talk with her
Tell her you r interested in her
And ask her what she think of a rship ? To be ur gf
You must take a leapt of faith
It could go both ways
But at least you tried

Hollow21
post Feb 16 2020, 02:41 PM

On my way
508 posts

How was her reaction? Was she talkative and happy during and after the dinner?
TSnrenfeng P
post Feb 16 2020, 04:32 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Feb 16 2020, 12:22 PM)
And she's not getting touchy? Hmmm
she acted normal, just like our normal date. she didnt give sign or at least minimal sign of reciprocation

QUOTE(Hollow21 @ Feb 16 2020, 02:41 PM)
How was her reaction? Was she talkative and happy during and after the dinner?
normal date, normal she. we chat and normal mood

QUOTE(renomahans @ Feb 16 2020, 12:27 PM)
Fact that she agree to go valentine dinner with you is not a huge sign ????

The more longer you wait, she must be thinking how sincere you are torwards her

You must have the talk with her
Tell her you r interested in her
And ask her what she think of a rship ? To be ur gf
You must take a leapt of faith
It could go both ways
But at least you tried
I just don't have the confidence cause she's acting normal only. i don see any sign and honestly i can feel that she likes me. she did wish me happy valentine, i gave her jewellery, she said she liked a lot and thanks. But maybe being polite. cause she never even once give hint like she is ready to be in a relationship with me
Captain89
post Feb 16 2020, 04:39 PM

FREAK !!!
1,080 posts

QUOTE(nrenfeng @ Feb 16 2020, 04:32 PM)
she acted normal, just like our normal date. she didnt give sign or at least minimal sign of reciprocation
I just don't have the confidence cause she's acting normal only. i don see any sign and honestly i can feel that she likes me. she did wish me happy valentine, i gave her jewellery, she said she liked a lot and thanks. But maybe being polite. cause she never even once give hint like she is ready to be in a relationship with me
Maybe she's just too shy to open up with all signs and hints
At least she accepted ur valentine date

y3ivan
post Feb 16 2020, 04:44 PM

Casual
470 posts

You didnt make any move, don't expect she will do anything right.

It's as simple as opening the door and lightly holding her waist when walking through a door. Nothing more lingering than 3 seconds.

If she is ok with it, means she's ready for next level - hold hands, etc
Hollow21
post Feb 16 2020, 05:09 PM

On my way
508 posts

She accepted your jewellery. That's a very strong hint already on Valentine's day.

Continue to text and ask her out. If there's no adverse reaction like slow response, avoiding, etc...I think.you are there.

Good luck. Keep us posted.
siew14
post Feb 16 2020, 06:17 PM

On my way
651 posts

How old is she and does she have any dating experience ie. bf before? And hows her mentality like? mature and independent?

Anyway, too many missing info here.

However, these are my views:

1) If she doesnt have any bf before, i think u need to be more bold and lead her. Dont have to act gentleman to wait for her to initiate any physical touch. I feel, after 2nd date, if both of you are still doing OK, you can start touch her hand or grab her waist to test water. Pls avoid butt and breast those sensitive areas. Her reaction will tells you where you stand in this relationship/dating thing.

2) if she has bf before aka lao shi ji, most likely eat u alive in 2nd date provided that she is comfortable with you or interested on you. true story.

Sorry to say, but nowadays gals can be or are as horny as men.

I seriously feel that you could be her first bf, please proof me wrong by updating me pls. haha

J1g54w
post Feb 16 2020, 09:18 PM

Casual
474 posts

QUOTE(nrenfeng @ Jan 14 2020, 10:17 PM)
I met this girl through my friend's intro. First impression was alright. She is sweet, friendly and very well-mannered.

I managed to ask her out several times (4-5 times) after our first date. We went out for dinner and movies, often back only in the midnight. We spent time chatting happily and found out we have much common interest and experience. However, throughout these few dates, I never touch her hands and we did not have any physical contact. Most of our topics are about hobbies, work, food stuffs. We did not talk about 'love and relationship' issues because I am afraid i may make her feel uncomfortable.

I like her, she is a nice girl and single. However, I do not know how she thinks of me. I am afraid she thinks of me as a friend only.

Do I stand a chance actually? I am not a very rich, good looking person or a guy with muscular physique. Just a normal guy earning decent pay.

Should I confess to her? Or should we go out for more dates to see how it goes? Any advice?
You can test the water by asking what kind of guy she likes as a partner. If the description doesn't sound like you then she's just probably being friends with you. If it's positive, then you can try to go ahead and let her know how you feel towards her, but most importantly the occassion should not be overwhelming because it will give a lot of pressure on her. Instead you can just let her know that she's not obliged to like you back or answer you immediately because you just want to let her know how you really feel about her that's all.
renomahans
post Feb 17 2020, 08:25 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

Pal
U r like halfway here n there
If u pursue someone or something do it all the way
Or don’t
Girls don’t like guys who do things halfway or half past six
At least try

il0ve51
post Feb 17 2020, 11:00 AM

Enthusiast
799 posts

QUOTE(nrenfeng @ Feb 16 2020, 12:52 PM)
if she go out valentine dinner with you mean 2 outcome.
Either she eat free meal or she into you.
If no feeling then maybe you kena take advantage.
maybe you never see her hint or she is noob at showing emotion.

if she dress nice nice + no make up no hint = eat free meal
if she dress nice nice + got make up no hint = maybe just noob
if she dress noob noob + no make up no hint = eat free meal
if she dress noob noob + got make up no hint = maybe just noob

*make-up as usually no make-up but during vday makeup for you. not those usually already makeup gao gao everytime leave house. if those show no hint usually just eat free meal.
damnguy36
post Feb 17 2020, 11:15 PM

5 posts

Trust me if u drag longer, she really will treat u as friend, cause many guy will come along if not confirm with u

Don't regret after time pass

Good luck,

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0447sec    4.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th February 2020 - 12:26 AM