Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

She indirectly confessed

views

TSBambeeboo
post Jan 14 2020, 03:03 PM, updated 5y ago

1 posts

There's this local chinese girl knew from dating app.

We have chemistry on conversation just few days on chatting. Its been a week moved out from the app. The girl then indirectly confessed by texting that she wants start relationship with me.

I was actually into dating app to looking for frens and of course soulmate if the match is meant to be as theres not much girl frens around me. I was tot to know more frens til im financially stable enough to get gf.

But currently i'm a 28 yo guy with ten thousand credit card debt, just few thousand cash in bank account with a debtless myvi. Staying with parents. I like her, but i felt like i need another 2 years to be financially stable enough.

So guys, i shud accept or no? whats ur thoughts? Just to hear some opinion from u guys. Thanks mates
hightechgadgets8
post Jan 14 2020, 03:07 PM

Rất Vui Được làm quen với bạn
5,646 posts

are you gonna marry her next month? no right, so why think so much about financial stable. just go along with the flow, maybe this is the one, if she understand your situation, she wont ask about your financial standings
palgo47
post Jan 14 2020, 03:08 PM

Casual
462 posts

QUOTE(Bambeeboo @ Jan 14 2020, 03:03 PM)

We have chemistry on conversation just few days on chatting. Its been a week moved out from the app. The girl then indirectly confessed by texting that she wants start relationship with me.

I was actually into dating app to looking for frens and of course soulmate if the match is meant to be as theres not much girl frens around me. I was tot to know more frens til im financially stable enough to get gf.

But currently i'm a 28 yo guy with ten thousand credit card debt, just few thousand cash in bank account with a debtless myvi. Staying with parents. I like her, but i felt like i need another 2 years to be financially  stable enough.

So guys, i shud accept or no? whats ur thoughts? Just to hear some opinion from u guys. Thanks mates
First, text her this and tell her your financial situation. See if she still accepts you.

If yes, then come back here for advice on how to proceed.
nebula87
post Jan 14 2020, 03:11 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(palgo47 @ Jan 14 2020, 03:08 PM)
First, text her this and tell her your financial situation. See if she still accepts you.

This method is to get rid of gold diggers if she is one of them.

If she doesn't mind, then she's the one.
MakNok
post Jan 14 2020, 03:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,673 posts

QUOTE(palgo47 @ Jan 14 2020, 03:08 PM)

Definitely she will say ok..
Continue the romance but ask her can go Dutch or not since you also in watery financial.

But then as a gentlement....Try your best to foot the bill at every outing...
Good luck....

SUS-Dread-
post Jan 14 2020, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

Its been a week moved out from the app. The girl then indirectly confessed by texting that she wants start relationship with me.

always a red flag. Is she chubby or fat.
how old is she?
aral3005
post Jan 14 2020, 03:52 PM

Regular
1,098 posts

Just accept it first but tell her clearly your situation and your thinking as you dont want to rush the relation
ViktorJ
post Jan 14 2020, 04:07 PM

Dancy Drinky Doggo
1,004 posts

QUOTE(-Dread- @ Jan 14 2020, 03:15 PM)
how old is she?
hahahahahaha

seriously?

is your list really that short and/or basic?

cannot be, right?

But currently i'm a 28 yo guy with ten thousand credit card debt, just few thousand cash in bank account with a debtless myvi. Staying with parents. I like her, but i felt like i need another 2 years to be financially  stable enough.

Just like what others are saying, just be transparent with her.

Everyone has to start out somewhere.

This post has been edited by ViktorJ: Jan 14 2020, 04:08 PM
Captain89
post Jan 14 2020, 04:12 PM

Simple person
3,056 posts

QUOTE(-Dread- @ Jan 14 2020, 01:45 PM)
how old is she?
Lol
Must be desperate to get marry

zstan
post Jan 14 2020, 04:22 PM

10k Club
All Stars
15,671 posts

how did she indirectly tell you?
SUS-Dread-
post Jan 14 2020, 04:43 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Jan 14 2020, 04:12 PM)
Lol
Must be desperate to get marry
maybe she's HB4 ts is HG7
the further the difference of rating, one party is going to be desperate
Nanti Sekejap
post Jan 14 2020, 04:47 PM

Getting Started
297 posts

Striving financial stability is a no-end task
tomato people
post Jan 14 2020, 04:48 PM

Tomato fan
1,612 posts

You can start as friends....i dont think you are gonna marry the girl in the next few weeks dont you?

Just go for it!
Zeus88
post Jan 14 2020, 05:21 PM

48 posts

you'll never know if you've met the right one. sometimes they only come once in a lifetime so just do it. if she founds out and dump u, u know its for the better cos u managed to uncover a gold digger
kl920930
post Jan 14 2020, 05:41 PM

mr. minibosskl
1,221 posts

QUOTE(hightechgadgets8 @ Jan 14 2020, 03:07 PM)
are you gonna marry her next month? no right, so why think so much about financial stable. just go along with the flow, maybe this is the one, if she understand your situation, she wont ask about your financial standings
+1 to this ^

being in a relationship sometimes does not need lots of financial capabilities if both parties are understanding and knows how to save money
blackpink
post Jan 15 2020, 12:01 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

why you got so many debts? stay with parents still got debts?
kbhai
post Jan 15 2020, 02:07 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

No issue to start a relationship while having financial issues. Unless she is a gold digger & expect everything sponsor by you.

If such, dump her. Who knows later she is doesn't care on your financial standing. Go for it bro!!!
andrekua2
post Jan 15 2020, 02:19 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,489 posts

Judging by your financial insecurity concerns, I would say go for it.
herzeleid
post Jan 15 2020, 05:22 PM

Enthusiast
770 posts

28 yr old
big debt
myvi
no house no condo
no saving
stay with parents

i'll focus on my career and financial first before i even think of relationship

RUI
post Jan 15 2020, 08:21 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

QUOTE(-Dread- @ Jan 14 2020, 03:15 PM)
how old is she?
Eh tot she is ur type? rclxs0.gif
The 4th quadrant that red-pillers excel now facing competition from blue-pillers.

What? unhappy with the competition ar? laugh.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0413sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:19 AM