Let us know what would be your requirement
Your video content?
Travel? Podcast ? Reviews?
even if there is best camera for youtube
does your requirement require it? or price wise worth it?
my 2 cents . TL;DR version
any camera will do , even phone.
1) content is number one
2) video must be stable (tripod or gimbal)
3) audio must be clear ( invest in mic that suite your content need)
try to look into these
1) Video quality you will export and upload to youtube (1080p or 4k)
- you'll have to look into media (sdcard speed ) and storage space later on
- camera media slot (for multi recording / backup purpose)
- shoot 4k to later crop in , or to export in 4k
- how powerful your editing gear later
- Built in camera does work but is never good
- dpend on your requirement, invest in a mic is quite necesary
- look into shotgun mic for portability
- pair with lavalier mic , you can do most stuff.
3) Location of filming (controlled environment or impromtu)
- fix setup or portable setup
- this is important because of lighting , audio and gear setup
- camera need to capture enough light , so either shoot when there is light or add on light
4) Recording time (most consumer camera can record up to 29 minutes 59sec.
camera recommendations for youtube videos (Videography)