Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> UGREEN Premium 7-in-1 USB-C Hub, USB-C Multifunctional Adapter (Review)

views

KenDiriwan
post Jun 27 2020, 04:33 PM

2,249 posts

I am considering of getting a reliable hub, as a laptop user, it is quite hassle when i have to plug more than 3peripheral whenever im back at workdesk.

My concern are just on the long run do they works for at least 2-3years. UGreen is attractive but am looking for one with longer cable so i don't have to push my laptop far to the edge of desk to avoid all the connecting squid visible.
KenDiriwan
post Jun 28 2020, 08:45 PM

2,249 posts

QUOTE(voncrane @ Jun 27 2020, 09:55 PM)
Hi..I can understand the hassle of having to plug in more peripheral devices on a machine with limited ports. Unfortunately and as described here earlier, the cable does seem short for some users. Personally? I don't mind. But I can relate to it being a legitimate concern. I've feedback to the good folks at Ugreen regarding this. Perhaps in future (not anytime soon though) they will release a hardware update with more features & a longer cable? We'll see. I would suggest getting a USB Type-C extension cable, for that extra reach or tuck away feature.. As for build quality, I can vouch for the device's reliability. I mean, it's UGREEN & it's been over 6 months since my initial review...the unit is still going strong. One of my cable related longest experiences, is with their Ethernet cables running alongside and through my walls. It's been 2 years and (knocks on wood) zero issues. So I expect the same reliability with this hub as well  flex.gif
Extension is a very straightforward and and affordable idea. Great.

Good to hear of your user experience. It is more sense making than looking at newly purchased feedback on ecommerce

KenDiriwan
post Jul 15 2020, 05:15 PM

2,249 posts

Just got a pack of stuffs from ugreen including hub, power adapter, etc. Nice quality product!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.98    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th August 2022 - 10:59 AM