Of wankongyew and my recent ban

views

TSbigwolf
post Jan 2 2020, 10:51 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
269 posts

Suspension: 3 days

Infringement: Religious/racial

Additional notes: Reported Post: 3 report(s) received. Flagged for warning by forum moderator.

Extremely vulgar racial post.

QUOTE(Report Details)
Report Details
Report ID: 407573
Reporter: (total reporters: 3)
Reported on: Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Type: Religious/racial
Description:

Report ID: 407573

Link to thread or post: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=94992965

QUOTE(bigwolf)

Then fuck off from malaysia la. You always say u cina wat, ketuanan melayu have no place for cina like you then biggrin.gif

Walk your fucking talk and fuck off back to tongsan la whistling.gif

So I got banned the past few days. Frankly, not much to comment on that, I figured it'll just be a matter of time since I started to play this game with him:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

But the thing I don't understand is, why is this wankongyew allowed to continue racial baiting and instigating in lowyat forum without any consequences?

Looking at his post history, it does look very much obvious this is a hacked or bought account?

Now I've always believed a certain degree of flexibility in forum rules is good and make for a more interesting and happening (certainly livelier) forum.
Threads or posts pertaining to racial, religious, political or sexual issues are strictly prohibited in Kopitiam, Serious Kopitiam and its subforums. Generalizing statements targeted at any race / religion, fact or otherwise, are forbidden.

But where is the rules and fairness when this wankongyew can continue to make provocations and racial baiting posts without any consequences, yet those who play the game back at him are shut down and banned?

This post has been edited by bigwolf: Jan 2 2020, 10:51 PM
se7en
post Jan 3 2020, 12:57 PM

resistance is futile
Group Icon
Admin
1,806 posts

The answer to this is very simple. Why did you not report any of his posts before this?

In the last 6 months, only one of his posts was reported, and even that was not a serious post warranting a suspension.

We are not able to act and monitor each and every post made by members. If you see a post that is breaking board rules, report it so that it is brought to the attention of the moderators, and we will act on it.

p/s action has already been taken on the above mentioned account.
incubus_skj
post Jan 3 2020, 01:51 PM

Watame Shogun
1,746 posts

Wan Khairul kena permaban?
TSbigwolf
post Jan 3 2020, 02:07 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(se7en @ Jan 3 2020, 12:57 PM)
The answer to this is very simple. Why did you not report any of his posts before this?

In the last 6 months, only one of his posts was reported, and even that was not a serious post warranting a suspension.

We are not able to act and monitor each and every post made by members. If you see a post that is breaking board rules, report it so that it is brought to the attention of the moderators, and we will act on it.

p/s action has already been taken on the above mentioned account.
Thanks for the response. My past experience in reporting showed none were acted on. Probably the mods didn't bother or probably those reports were not serious enough to warrant any actions. That was why I did not bother to report anymore.

But nevertheless, I am grateful and much appreciate you taking your time to reply this. Thanks again notworthy.gif
maxpudding
post Jan 3 2020, 05:28 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

at last, no more wankongyew

SUS8bitguy
post Jan 5 2020, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

Please ban all his dupes also.
squall_12
post Jan 7 2020, 04:44 PM

Regular
1,748 posts

good this fella wankongyew should be ban as always post stuff want to cause racial issue in forum and so called using chinese name but actual person is malay lol
JoLee
post Jan 7 2020, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

I seriously doubt he is chinese as clamied.
Rhetoric
post Jan 7 2020, 06:54 PM

On my way
514 posts

The moral of story dont belip what people said on internet especially /k. cainis act malay and malay act cainis. indian dipersiasuikan.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:51 PM