post Feb 26 2022, 12:07 AM

Probation
2 posts

Anyone tried NeckPro?
sheushen
post Apr 13 2022, 08:26 PM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(thelifechangingme @ Jun 28 2021, 03:37 PM)
ORIGIN MATTRESS BAD REVIEW
Real customer here, they blocked and deleted all my messages just like what they did to every one else.
all screenshots are in this forum. Avoid this company.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5159044
Why was the post deleted?
jacobgoh101
post Aug 1 2022, 05:39 PM

3 posts

I found Sonno's business ethics to be highly questionable.

I recently tried their huggy blanket. It was marketed to the customer as a "risk-free 30 days trial" but I was only informed that a hidden admin fee is required if I want to return the blanket. ( It doesn't inform the customer on the product page or the product FAQ page. This info was on their long and winding T&C page. But does Sonno really expects the customer to read through a few thousand words of TnC before making a purchase???)

I left a bad review on their JudgeMe review system, but it seems that Sonno only selectively displays positive reviews and hides the negative ones. 🙈

Sonno is just unethical. After having this experience, I'll never buy anything Sonno ever again.

This post has been edited by jacobgoh101: Aug 1 2022, 05:44 PM
Jason
post Aug 4 2022, 10:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,846 posts

QUOTE(ContohKarangan @ Feb 26 2022, 12:07 AM)
Anyone tried NeckPro?
Yes. For their entry level Mimosa mattress, 10" it is good for the price, really cannot complain. It is as good as mattresses double its price. BUT, cannot fight those triple its price la, I feel the firmness and support can be improved. If a person is heavy >80kg, I think need to invest a bit more, Mimosa will not suffice. Neckpro themselves said this is entry level, and it is not considered firm compared to the rest of its lineup.

I believe their more expensive range will punch above its weight.

QUOTE(jacobgoh101 @ Aug 1 2022, 05:39 PM)
I found Sonno's business ethics to be highly questionable.

I recently tried their huggy blanket. It was marketed to the customer as a "risk-free 30 days trial" but I was only informed that a hidden admin fee is required if I want to return the blanket. ( It doesn't inform the customer on the product page or the product FAQ page. This info was on their long and winding T&C page. But does Sonno really expects the customer to read through a few thousand words of TnC before making a purchase???)

I left a bad review on their JudgeMe review system, but it seems that Sonno only selectively displays positive reviews and hides the negative ones. 🙈

Sonno is just unethical. After having this experience, I'll never buy anything Sonno ever again.
Just go tribunal la, why susah? So far won all my tribunal cases. If the seller is unethical/dishonest then just file your claim and get your full money back.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.51    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:42 PM