417 Pages « < 150 151 152 153 154 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Cycling V37: Road bikes - Recreational/Racing, Average speed 30km/h is so 1786

views

miaopurr
post Aug 10 2020, 09:49 AM

On my way
570 posts

QUOTE(lilredridinghood @ Aug 10 2020, 09:44 AM)
HTFU la, senang je gib up, no wonder like grandmama
my best effort was
17:23
average 34.7 kmh
cry.gif
ahpingko
post Aug 10 2020, 09:50 AM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

QUOTE(miaopurr @ Aug 10 2020, 09:49 AM)
my best effort was
average 34.7 kmh
cry.gif
sudah faster than me notworthy.gif
miaopurr
post Aug 10 2020, 10:04 AM

On my way
570 posts

QUOTE(ahpingko @ Aug 10 2020, 09:50 AM)
sudah faster than me  notworthy.gif
now u confirm faster than me
i ady set max limit 30kph

user posted image
TSlilredridinghood
post Aug 10 2020, 10:17 AM

Not so google expert
2,111 posts

QUOTE(miaopurr @ Aug 10 2020, 09:49 AM)
my best effort was
average 34.7 kmh
cry.gif
No wonder u setel with milf
Justin.Loong
post Aug 10 2020, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

QUOTE(andrewhtf @ Aug 10 2020, 09:11 AM)
Crush yes. Nothing much lah after profess kena reject only. U know of the old Chinese saying "wood door to wood door, bamboo door to bamboo door"?

Ppl family house stainless steel (not just wooden) door, my family house bamboo door.  Christians say do not be unequally yoked. That kind of situation la

Anyway it's in the past now. She married a rich Baba, doing quite good herself.
Alamak... so tragic. sad.gif cry.gif
Some things in life are cruel... cry.gif
user posted image
Justin.Loong
post Aug 10 2020, 10:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

QUOTE(ahpingko @ Aug 10 2020, 09:29 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

ride kesas/rimbayu/gce/putrajaya saja..
ahh... I see. Rimbayu go to Morib / Tg Sepat / Sg Pelek?
user posted image
TSlilredridinghood
post Aug 10 2020, 10:45 AM

Not so google expert
2,111 posts

QUOTE(Justin.Loong @ Aug 10 2020, 10:40 AM)
ahh... I see. Rimbayu go to Morib / Tg Sepat / Sg Pelek?
user posted image
If she’s on the same route I’d ride the same route until tyre botak
Justin.Loong
post Aug 10 2020, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

QUOTE(lilredridinghood @ Aug 10 2020, 10:17 AM)
No wonder u setel with milf
wub.gif drool.gif
user posted image
dickybird
post Aug 10 2020, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,070 posts

Mei mei bf probably drives a Mercedes and those things attract a 300% import tax so meimei bf is like mega rich. Atok punya cucu also no chan. What more you, macha?
jaykay4540
post Aug 10 2020, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

thanks for the input. manage to finish the ride.
1) detour a bit masuk jalan sawah at sekinchan until sabak
2) upgrading works in jalan lekir-sitiawan. a bit dangerous because of narrow road. cant be avoided. no other route to lumut.
advisable wait until the road is completed before planning to ride there.
1 of us punctured both tyre because of the gravel on the road.
3) we "accidently" masuk WCE from bagan dato- simpang teluk intan. got stopped by the patrol guy in the middle of highway. he gave a reminder that its prohibited to cycle on wce and let us go.

user posted image
andrewhtf
post Aug 10 2020, 11:02 AM

Regular
1,576 posts

QUOTE(Confession @ Aug 8 2020, 08:52 AM)
take the measurement of either method then minus 1.5cm, then work your way up by increasing the saddle height 3mm at a time, trial and error until you feel just nice.
After some re-adjustment, finally settled for a height which i guess is roughly just 5mm lower than previous height before all those 0.883 or 109% methods.

LPPL. pi mai pi mai tang tu.

because of the much lower height before, i find that my long ass saddle bag is grinding the tyre liao. have to take off and dump out my air pressure gague, the mini tripod and cable locks, only carry a spare tyre, hex key, and tyre levers in a mini saddle bag. but the shitty thing is this small saddle bag is not blinker friendly, mount the blinker and it points down to the tyre. kanasai

then an idea came to me, why use saddle bag when i could just chuck everything into a drinking bottle, place it on the bottle cage, and leave the blinker nicely on seatpost? just that if i have to ride longer, i cannot bring 2 water bottles lah.
andrewhtf
post Aug 10 2020, 11:09 AM

Regular
1,576 posts

QUOTE(jaykay4540 @ Aug 10 2020, 10:56 AM)
thanks for the input. manage to finish the ride.
1) detour a bit masuk jalan sawah at sekinchan until sabak
2) upgrading works in jalan lekir-sitiawan. a bit dangerous because of narrow road.  cant be avoided. no other route to lumut.
advisable wait until the road is completed before planning to ride there.

1 of us punctured both tyre because of the gravel on the road.
3) we "accidently" masuk WCE from bagan dato- simpang teluk intan. got stopped by the patrol guy in the middle of highway.  he gave a reminder that its prohibited to cycle on wce and let us go.

user posted image
got other route. you just have to "detour" much farther to reach lumut flex.gif
jaykay4540
post Aug 10 2020, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(andrewhtf @ Aug 10 2020, 11:09 AM)
got other route. you just have to "detour" much farther to reach lumut  flex.gif
kaki not strong enaff cry.gif
Justin.Loong
post Aug 10 2020, 11:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

QUOTE(lilredridinghood @ Aug 10 2020, 10:45 AM)
If she’s on the same route I’d ride the same route until tyre botak
I buy you flight ticket to BKK. ph34r.gif whistling.gif
user posted image
TSlilredridinghood
post Aug 10 2020, 11:21 AM

Not so google expert
2,111 posts

QUOTE(andrewhtf @ Aug 10 2020, 11:02 AM)
After some re-adjustment, finally settled for a height which i guess is roughly just 5mm lower than previous height before all those 0.883 or 109% methods.

because of the much lower height before, i find that my long ass saddle bag is grinding the tyre liao. have to take off and dump out my air pressure gague, the mini tripod and cable locks, only carry a spare tyre, hex key, and tyre levers in a mini saddle bag.  but the shitty thing is this small saddle bag is not blinker friendly, mount the blinker and it points down to the tyre. kanasai

then an idea came to me, why use saddle bag when i could just chuck everything into a drinking bottle, place it on the bottle cage, and leave the blinker nicely on seatpost? just that if i have to ride longer, i cannot bring 2 water bottles lah.
If you were cycling short distances, I would not mind as much but longer saddle time with a “wing it” type of adjustments especially when it pertains to 2 of the 3 contact points might result in unforeseen injuries especially to the muscles and tendons.

I’ve had tight hip flexors due to a lowered saddle height
Justin.Loong
post Aug 10 2020, 11:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

because of the much lower height before, i find that my long ass saddle bag is grinding the tyre liao. have to take off and dump out my air pressure gague, the mini tripod and cable locks, only carry a spare tyre, hex key, and tyre levers in a mini saddle bag.  but the shitty thing is this small saddle bag is not blinker friendly, mount the blinker and it points down to the tyre. kanasai

You carry spare tyre? shocking.gif
user posted image

user posted image
aquilaTE
post Aug 10 2020, 11:29 AM

Casual
481 posts

Wow... sounds like you're packed to go touring...
Justin.Loong
post Aug 10 2020, 11:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

QUOTE(andrewhtf @ Aug 7 2020, 12:27 AM)
Guys I encountered a very peculiar problem regarding saddle height.

Previously I have used the "locked back of heel" method to determine my saddle height. While it is ok in most of the time, I noticed that occasionally when I was doing high rpm spins like about 75-90, I am bouncing on the saddle, which could mean I am twisting hips to compensate. This is an indication of bright set too high.

So I went to YouTube and search around, I have tested both the inseam X 0.883 method and the 109% methods, both give a height that is just 1-2 cm apart.
My issue is, both method's saddle height feels too low for me. So this is the pic after the height adjustment according to 109% method. Do you think it is too low? It is almost parallel height with the handlebar.

user posted image
ehhh...chup. Your saddle height is after your bike fitting? hmm.gif
miaopurr
post Aug 10 2020, 11:31 AM

On my way
570 posts

i tot u said u were gonna go do proper bikefit?
Justin.Loong
post Aug 10 2020, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,266 posts

QUOTE(aquilaTE @ Aug 10 2020, 11:29 AM)
Wow... sounds like you're packed to go touring...
Or maybe andrewhtf going for audax... hmm.gif
user posted image

417 Pages « < 150 151 152 153 154 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:09 PM