Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Guitar Strap, Inquiries and location

views

TSWawaivy P
post Dec 15 2019, 06:08 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
1 posts

Hye so i want to get a leather guitar strap for someone as a gift. I also want to get it engraved. Is there anywhere I can get it through online or maybe a location in kl? Also does diffrent guitars means diffrent types of strap? Or is all type of guitar uses the same strap? I mean i think the person uses acoustic guitars and bass. Hope I could get some answers. Cause the one i looked on my own said they don't provide engraving and I have no idea where else do i need to go to get it engrave uhuu
Ramin
post Dec 24 2019, 12:33 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(Wawaivy @ Dec 15 2019, 06:08 PM)
Hye so i want to get a leather guitar strap for someone as a gift. I also want to get it engraved. Is there anywhere I can get it through online or maybe a location in kl? Also does diffrent guitars means diffrent types of strap? Or is all type of guitar uses the same strap? I mean i think the person uses acoustic guitars and bass. Hope I could get some answers. Cause the one i looked on my own said they don't provide engraving and I have no idea where else do i need to go to get it engrave uhuu
• for leather engraving, there's TouchDIY
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

• generally, guitar straps will attach to all guitars and basses, however acoustic guitars may require a lace if there's no strap pin at the neck heel - more info @ https://www.levysleathers.com/how-to-attach-a-guitar-strap/

• different strap lengths (e.g. short 40" - 46" or long 47" - 59" for instance) are produced for kids/adults/short/tall guitarists, and different strap widths from 2-inch to 4-inch provide varying degrees of comfort and mobility depending on individual preference.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0173sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:26 AM