> Xbox Series X, The next Xbox generation

views

KomradMikhail
post Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

QUOTE(awol @ May 27 2022, 11:17 AM)
i dont play multiplayer too.
need to finish campaign first. but long time didnt play sniper elite, need to familiar back with the control scheme, or maybe use keyboard mouseĀ  tongue.gif
Yeah, I didnt notice Elite 4 being this annoying with the weapon/equipment wheel menu. Or maybe it's just me panicking more often than I should.

Instead of holding the RB to bandage/heal, camera pan got too close to the dead body I was searching earlier for loot, and instead of bandage/heal, it rigged it for grenade booby trap on the body! doh.gif Panic sets in when those Nazis were flanking in and I stubbornly want my loot for the kill I did, and I'm bleeding the f**k out! vmad.gif

This post has been edited by KomradMikhail: Yesterday, 11:29 AM
awol
post Yesterday, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(KomradMikhail @ May 27 2022, 11:28 AM)
Yeah, I didnt notice Elite 4 being this annoying with the weapon/equipment wheel menu. Or maybe it's just me panicking more often than I should.

Instead of holding the RB to bandage/heal, camera pan got too close to the dead body I was searching earlier for loot, and instead of bandage/heal, it rigged it for grenade booby trap on the body! doh.gif  Panic sets in when those Nazis were flanking in and I stubbornly want my loot for the kill I did, and I'm bleeding the f**k out!  vmad.gif
i havent made that kind of mistake (yet!) cause too early in the game.
but can foresee gonna be the same as you later on doh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th May 2022 - 09:36 PM