Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Inti Subang A level teachers good ?, Are Inti Subang A level teachers good

views

TSnishakaur P
post Dec 12 2019, 09:17 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
4 posts

Hi, I'm considering INTI Subang for my A levels, my main consideration is if the teachers there are good in teaching ? I will be taking math, economics and law - it would be great if any of you know if these teachers are good too ! Thank you
ZenithSkirmisher
post Dec 12 2019, 10:29 PM

Getting Started
261 posts

Personally I just graduated from INTI Subang as an A level student

For maths there are a couple of teachers that range from good to mediocre. There's a Mr caan ee that's very good at explaining concepts and highlighting the key points, though he does speak terrible English due to his previous tenure as a high school teacher at Chong Hua high school (Chinese school)

Then there's a ms Nadia , a Malay lady who imo wasn't of much help in securing my A* for maths. She tends to start directly from the formula and the algorithm to solve questions so you shouldn't expect much in depth explanation from her in maths unless you ask her personally about a specific topic.

For econs, the subject is headed by a Mr Suresh who I heard is quite good, but the bad thing about him is he doesn't prepare any soft copy or hardcopy notes (essentially ppt slides) from what I heard from my friend taking econs. But he must have been a good teacher as my friend eventually scored an A in the end in econs.

This post has been edited by ZenithSkirmisher: Dec 26 2019, 08:05 AM
TSnishakaur P
post Dec 13 2019, 09:31 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(ZenithSkirmisher @ Dec 12 2019, 10:29 PM)
Personally I just graduated from INTI Subang as an A level student

For maths there are a couple of teachers that range from good to mediocre. There's a Mr caan ee that's very good at explaining concepts and highlighting the key points, though he does speak terrible English due to his previous tenure as a high school teacher at Chong His high school (Chinese school)

Then there's a ms Nadia , a Malay lady who imo wasn't of much help in securing my A* for maths. She tends to start directly from the formula and the algorithm to solve questions so you shouldn't expect much in depth explanation from her in maths unless you ask her personally about a specific topic.

For econs, the subject is headed by a Mr Suresh who I heard is quite good, but the bad thing about him is he doesn't prepare any soft copy or hardcopy notes (essentially ppt slides) from what I heard from my friend taking econs. But he must have been a good teacher as my friend eventually scored an A in the end in econs.
Hey! Thanks for replying! If you don't mind, I have a few more questions.

Is there only 1 econs teacher ? & are the number of students per class small (approx how many students are there per class?). Do you have any idea if the a level law lecturers are good ? Thank you!
ZenithSkirmisher
post Dec 14 2019, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
261 posts

As for that I am not really sure , but Mr Suresh probably is the only econs teacher at INTI Subang. According to the CAL brochure he has been teaching there for about 25 years now.

The law lecturer is an Indian woman who I am not sure is good or not, judging from my peers who took A level law however most of them got C to B grades though some do score As

There are approximately 20-25 students per class

This post has been edited by ZenithSkirmisher: Dec 14 2019, 12:44 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.48    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:15 PM