Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GRAB DRIVERS - share your grab stories here

views

TSrobiburger
post Dec 9 2019, 03:52 PM, updated 3 months ago

Getting Started
51 posts

lai i got story to share

so i've been driving grab for some time, but when i first started driving i met one powderful passenger, see already really nothing to say.

i picked her up from shopping mall, her destination is to go home after shopping lah. then when she was inside the car, 10 mins into the journey i started hearing click click click sounds unsure.gif

click

click

click click

limpeh worried, started to look at rearview mirror to see what is going on......

i saw her cutting her nails INSIDE MY CAR. that time i still new, so just keep quiet never say anything. after she alighted, limpeh had to clean the car mats coz littered with her nails tolongku

passengers plis don't do dis.. it's a grab taxi, not your house.........

any one have stories to share? passengers also can share your nightmare drivers lai
destiny6
post Dec 9 2019, 04:01 PM

Enthusiast
790 posts

QUOTE(robiburger @ Dec 9 2019, 03:52 PM)
lai i got story to share

so i've been driving grab for some time, but when i first started driving i met one powderful passenger, see already really nothing to say.

i picked her up from shopping mall, her destination is to go home after shopping lah. then when she was inside the car, 10 mins into the journey i started hearing click click click sounds  unsure.gif

click

click

click click

limpeh worried, started to look at rearview mirror to see what is going on......
i saw her cutting her nails INSIDE MY CAR. that time i still new, so just keep quiet never say anything. after she alighted, limpeh had to clean the car mats coz littered with her nails tolongku

passengers plis don't do dis.. it's a grab taxi, not your house.........
any one have stories to share? passengers also can share your nightmare drivers lai
You no collect her fingernails do black magic kau her meh
TSrobiburger
post Dec 10 2019, 10:49 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Dec 9 2019, 04:01 PM)
You no collect her fingernails do black magic kau her meh
hahaha..i try be good grab unker so cincai abit lor.
but some pax/drivers really tak boleh tahan..you all sure got more stories to share bruce.gif bruce.gif

yhtan
post Dec 10 2019, 11:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,210 posts

kicked out one rider because he insist to take one route which is 1-2km extra and 2-3mins extra
destiny6
post Dec 10 2019, 06:06 PM

Enthusiast
790 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Dec 10 2019, 11:58 AM)
kicked out one rider because he insist to take one route which is 1-2km extra and 2-3mins extra
Fuyoh sifu......didn't know you can lose your cool also
TSrobiburger
post Dec 11 2019, 08:39 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(destiny6 @ Dec 10 2019, 06:06 PM)
Fuyoh sifu......didn't know you can lose your cool also
notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

the grab app will auto adjust the fare if take longer distance? If will then ok mah. or you want to get more trips?
TSrobiburger
post Dec 11 2019, 08:46 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Dec 10 2019, 11:58 AM)
curious..rider really got off halfway? got complain grab not?
destiny6
post Dec 11 2019, 09:05 AM

Enthusiast
790 posts

QUOTE(robiburger @ Dec 11 2019, 08:39 AM)
notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

the grab app will auto adjust the fare if take longer distance? If will then ok mah. or you want to get more trips?
Errr.....no it won't, but heard there is TB not sure how it works
ck_boon
post Dec 11 2019, 09:08 AM

Regular
1,798 posts

ask me middle way go bank withdraw this and that, say two min only then end up 10 min fuck up
destiny6
post Dec 11 2019, 09:15 AM

Enthusiast
790 posts

QUOTE(robiburger @ Dec 11 2019, 08:46 AM)
When u wanna kick a rider out half way can, no problem.....but here is what u need to do:
1.stop your car at a safe place
2.you need to contact Grab and state the reason why you don't wanna continue the journey
3.most of the time Grab cs will try resolve this peacefully and try tell the rider then tell you to continue the trip , now this is where you need to insist Grab CS NO coz there is a dispute by rider already and you don't feel safe , more over you need to tell them you don't wanna stop the car again to call in again if the issue come again since anything could happen after the calls end wink.gif
4. Before ending the call you can confirm payment whether it's half or it's gonna be charity, but no worries trip will be cancelled at Grab end and there will be no commission deducted
5.Once calls end you can tell the rider to leave your car , doesn't matter if it's middle of the highway or not , not your concern

Ohhh I missed Uber times, where u just tell them to fuck off and end the trip you still got paid based on the mileage and you rate it 1*, then end day you go write in then they'll say will block the rider getting trip from you in future (this I not sure how true ya laugh.gif )

Yeah I kicked my passenger out few times already Uber or Grab middle of highway, nowhere , feels good laugh.gif
yhtan
post Dec 11 2019, 09:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,210 posts

QUOTE(robiburger @ Dec 11 2019, 08:46 AM)
just out from taman about 200-300m, sense something wrong when he instruct me to use his route on weekend morning (10am+). Try to persuade him to use shorter route but he insist using his longer route, push my shoulder then fetch him back his home lah.

After that wrote email to grab and said the customer rude and harassment, within few mins got called from grab and ask me to explain the whole story.
destiny6
post Dec 11 2019, 02:27 PM

Enthusiast
790 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Dec 11 2019, 09:25 AM)
just out from taman about 200-300m, sense something wrong when he instruct me to use his route on weekend morning (10am+). Try to persuade him to use shorter route but he insist using his longer route, push my shoulder then fetch him back his home lah.

After that wrote email to grab and said the customer rude and harassment, within few mins got called from grab and ask me to explain the whole story.
What reason to use longer route hmm.gif usually is fetch another fren or atm withdrawal
Anyway....follow my steps , if Grab calls there is 50/50 chance kena suspension, better straight call Grab
MakNok
post Dec 11 2019, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,942 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Dec 11 2019, 09:25 AM)
just out from taman about 200-300m, sense something wrong when he instruct me to use his route on weekend morning (10am+). Try to persuade him to use shorter route but he insist using his longer route, push my shoulder then fetch him back his home[SIZE=7][COLOR=red] lah.

Wow...what you mean push your shoulder?

Queen_AQ
post Dec 12 2019, 09:13 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

If customer complain will driver have problem?
destiny6
post Dec 12 2019, 01:50 PM

Enthusiast
790 posts

QUOTE(Queen_AQ @ Dec 12 2019, 09:13 AM)
If customer complain will driver have problem?
Definitely.....but worse to worse get banned for good only

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0348sec    9.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th February 2020 - 02:51 AM