Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Recommends Sdn Bhd, unreliable ?

views

TSkamisama
post Dec 7 2019, 12:43 PM, updated 5y ago

Getting Started
130 posts

Anyone used the services from this website before?

I've just bought a sim card from them on cyber monday sales. Shocking to know that they will only send the sim card 1-2 days before my departure date.

No information on which courier they will be using or any guarantee if i would receive my sim card on time. Request to collect in KLIA to save the hassle but they've closed the booth in KLIA, only KLIA 2 is available for collection, no reply on emails, not picking up calls or replying whatsapp. ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif

Lastly, only managed to get repetitive replies from the cuscare on FB, she just keep saying i will get the sim 1-2 days before my departure date which is not convincing at all.

I would like to check if anyone have any experience with this website before?
MR_alien
post Dec 7 2019, 08:56 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
3,298 posts

travel recommends should be the most reliable travel wifi of all the travel wifi in KLIA2

maybe u can ask to send early?
TSkamisama
post Dec 8 2019, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
130 posts

They are not picking up the calls, seen but no reply on whatsapp, email twice no reply and only repetitive replies from FB, which the cuscare doesn't bother to read my text at all but just copy paste the same reply.

Google reviews with only 2.8 rating and they seem to deleting bad reviews on their facebook.

I've seen some good reviews on the portable wifi by travel recommend in twitter which is why i purchased the sim card with them without research. Started to think those are paid reviews and i am very much regret now......
Chaud
post Dec 11 2019, 04:10 PM

Regular
1,091 posts

so far no issue with TR for me...been using it countless times

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0100sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:27 PM