Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nothing to do at office (BORING almost kene fire), Permanent Post (Unhappy cant contribute)

views

TSBeSTRONG P
post Dec 5 2019, 06:39 PM, updated 5y ago

Probation
1 posts

rclxub.gif rclxub.gif cry.gif cry.gif

What should I do since all project manager / department manager do not want like accept (refused) me join them? Nothing I can do right now thus I online study corporate university/training whole day from 9am to 6pm for almost 3 weeks already.

Any professional measures/action shall I concern to corporate HR or government law agency? I never get any warning letter, furthermore i'm quite confident and well in managing construction and project. Forget about my capability, just serious need you all smart and correct way to handle my case.

Thanks in advanced, I hope I may quit with good way (with pride) at correct time, at least 13th month salary to backup my huge commitment.

Thanks again.
LarryPizzaGuy
post Dec 5 2019, 06:46 PM

/k 20k Club (Verified)
879 posts

QUOTE(BeSTRONG @ Dec 5 2019, 06:39 PM)
rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif

What should I do since all project manager / department manager do not want like accept (refused) me join them? Nothing I can do right now thus I online study corporate university/training whole day from 9am to 6pm for almost 3 weeks already.

Any professional measures/action shall I concern to corporate HR or government law agency? I never get any warning letter, furthermore i'm quite confident and well in managing construction and project. Forget about my capability, just serious need you all smart and correct way to handle my case.

Thanks in advanced, I hope I may quit with good way (with pride) at correct time, at least 13th month salary to backup my huge commitment.

Thanks again.
If all the project manager dislikes you, then there is a problem with you.

You need to reflect and evaluate on why they dislike you.

Then you may decide whether you want to fit in, or leave.
The Residences
post Jan 12 2020, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Thanks again.
Something is wrong with you since everyone doesn't want to include you on the project.
fu'house
post Mar 11 2020, 11:55 PM

On my way
540 posts

Thanks again.
What company or work is that?

Sometimes they sengaja pulau you or isolate you to pressure you to quit.

Best to make yourself useful to your own self. Not everyone gets paid to be isolated like a dream come true to do things freely.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.18    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:27 AM