Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How used car dealer works?

views

TShappyday119
post Dec 3 2019, 09:57 PM, updated 5y ago

Casual
363 posts

When we sell the car to used car dealer, they have 6 months grace period to sell the car, right?

During these 6 months, the car isn't under the used car dealer name, it is still the owner's name.

How to obtain the used car dealer license ya?

When the used car dealer take the car from the seller, do they use their own money to buy the car in full cash or they arrange it with the bank for some sort of loan?

Just curious.
Ricky300
post Dec 4 2019, 12:16 PM

Regular
1,514 posts

Seller thumbprint to Used Car dealer then ownership will be temporary transferred to used car dealer, valid for a month.

If used car dealer managed to secure a buyer, he literally no need to incur any cost for inspection since buyer gonna bear all the cost. Else, the used car dealer need to send for inspection and settle the transfer within the grace period of 1 month
mushigen
post Dec 4 2019, 01:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,502 posts

When I sold my car to the used car dealer, the car was no longer under my name the moment I input my thumbprint on his laptop computer.

rooney723
post Dec 4 2019, 10:47 PM

On my way
577 posts

its nt under ur name anymore, n no such thing as must sell within 6 months la, some cars cn take years to sell, just that the longer they keep the more the car depreciates n they profit lesser oni, dats why they will wan to sell the car as soon as possible after they bought the car frm u

JZenith
post Dec 5 2019, 05:29 PM

Look at my stars. owai
697 posts

sell on mudah.my better. or carsome / mytukar
2nd hand car dealer 99% is a ripoff and do alot of dirty tricks to the car
abubin
post Dec 5 2019, 06:08 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,423 posts

QUOTE(JZenith @ Dec 5 2019, 05:29 PM)
sell on mudah.my better. or carsome / mytukar
2nd hand car dealer 99% is a ripoff and do alot of dirty tricks to the car
Selling to used car dealer is fine. If their offer is higher than carsome, why not? They will ripoff buyers. So don't buy from them.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:27 AM