Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Trustable 2nd hand dealer

views

TSneo_6053
post Dec 1 2019, 12:18 AM, updated 2w ago

Casual
401 posts

Hi, looking for some trustable 2nd hand dealer, preferably if tie to the original manufacture, such as
- Topmark by Toyota
- MUX by Tanchong

Is there any other similar dealer? or trustable one?
Thanks
System Error Message
post Dec 1 2019, 12:23 AM

Regular
1,677 posts

individual seller, learn and do the transfer process as well.
TSneo_6053
post Dec 1 2019, 12:25 AM

Casual
401 posts

individual seller also hard to trust? You mean on site like carlist and filter private?
TSneo_6053
post Dec 1 2019, 12:36 AM

Casual
401 posts

anything for honda? volkswagen? or other brand?
System Error Message
post Dec 1 2019, 12:44 AM

Regular
1,677 posts

QUOTE(neo_6053 @ Dec 1 2019, 12:25 AM)
individual seller also hard to trust? You mean on site like carlist and filter private?
easier to trust individual seller, for one they dont temper with mileage, another is they dont have crazy fake ads like 1 owner, below 100k, old lady owner, etc etc that are all not true. Or things like refurbished and they do nothing. This across every product, refurbished is not refurbished. I once purchased a good router for half price refurbished because the original owner used a network size not supported by the router and had issues so returned it. Turns out they did not even reset and all the old info from the previous owner was there.

So irregardless of what the ad is, i assume the car has not been maintained, serviced or repaired prior to sale, and worse with dealers because they will up price it and you cant negotiate them down, but if can look up info on the spot and with clear evidence of them lying on ad they can be reported so can be a way to negotiate the price real low. i also assumed the car was driven badly before.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0300sec    3.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 06:58 PM