Why didn't you drive your car for the last 2 weeks ?
- i drive other myvi, this myvi at my new house
Was the previous battery from Niko as well ?
- yes, previous battery from niko also, already say to workshop want other good battery, i can pay, they still push this to me...
Was there a battery test done to as ascertain what is actually causing the problem ?
- not yet done any test, planning send to perodua to ask them check, see got mechanical problem or not, not sure is alternator or not cos first time it happen, i send to 3rd party workshop check, it say not alternator problem...
Would you happen to have GPS system installed together in your Kenwood ICE ?
- nope, i not get the GPS add on, only plain kenwood ICE
- i even unplug the dash cam fear it may drain the battery when the car off.
because last time, i can left the car no start for almost 1 month the battery still ok can start the engine, but after use this niko and install kenwood ICE, the battery start dead in few month...
Personally, I would recommend that you alternate the usage of both cars. However if you plan to leave a vehicle unused for more than 3~4 days, it is best to remove the negative terminal.
If you are in Melaka Tengah district, I would love to do a Battery Test on this Niko together testing the car's electrical charging systems for you for free, cause I am interested to know more about Niko. 😊
Was that a Panasonic battery, that could start the car even without using the car for about a month ?
I am curious which year was your Myvi Advanced version produced in ? Thanks.