Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kill Switch Installation, Which shop got install such switch

views

Nightstalker1993
post Nov 29 2019, 01:46 PM

M� �R�|�
8,922 posts

The first time I DIY my car kill switch, I also not familiar with my car wiring especially at the ecu there, so what I did is find out which socket at the engine bay was the socket for the crank sensor, tested by disconnecting it with the engine running and if the engine turned off, it's the correct socket. Pulled a wire all the way from the engine bay to the interior of the car and installed my switch. I used a household light switch lagi laugh.gif
Nightstalker1993
post Nov 29 2019, 03:43 PM

M� �R�|�
8,922 posts

QUOTE(trespasser @ Nov 29 2019, 02:37 PM)
Like another forumer said if RM150 custom job I also dont want to pay, what's more for an advanced GPS tracking services?  sweat.gif
Agree with your analogy. Managed to found one shop able to do it under RM100 earlier afternoon so case closed.
Thank you. Merci. Arigatou. Terima kasih. Gracias  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
DIY stuff is fun and I shared that sentiment. I mostly DIY non electrical stuff but when comes to electrical wiring I prefer let ppl with familiar knowledge to do it. Got past experience dealing with such cases and just pain in the *** dealing with aftermath.
Ask around more accessory shop or even certain general car workshop with a decently qualified electrician should be able to help you do it.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:33 AM