Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What is the custom fees/tax when buying from USA?

ShyCactaceae P
post Nov 28 2019, 10:06 AM, updated 5y ago

Probation
0 posts

I accidentally bought shoes from a shop in USA while literally half asleep and since they don't accept any changes/cancellations, I'm now accepting my fate with a dash of panic.

The total came in around RM750 after conversion from USD and the items are 2 pairs of platform shoes, one boots and one heels. I've searched online and I've seen that they would charge taxes or fees for items more than RM500.

I still don't have a definite answer to what fees will be charged so I would like to ask if anyone have experience or know what to expect buying parcel from USA that's more than RM500?

Not sure if this is relevant but it's delivering to KL.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place as I'm new to this.
kherel77
post Nov 28 2019, 11:57 AM

Noobie
1,435 posts

QUOTE(ShyCactaceae @ Nov 28 2019, 10:06 AM)
I accidentally bought shoes from a shop in USA while literally half asleep and since they don't accept any changes/cancellations, I'm now accepting my fate with a dash of panic.

The total came in around RM750 after conversion from USD and the items are 2 pairs of platform shoes, one boots and one heels. I've searched online and I've seen that they would charge taxes or fees for items more than RM500.

I still don't have a definite answer to what fees will be charged so I would like to ask if anyone have experience or know what to expect buying parcel from USA that's more than RM500?

Not sure if this is relevant but it's delivering to KL.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place as I'm new to this.
Shoes under Tariff Code 6403.xx.xxxxx have 10% SST

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0107sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:30 PM