[WTP] Debt consolidation / personal loan

views

TSLazyKurosaki
post Nov 25 2019, 01:36 PM, updated 5y ago

Master of Donut
1,120 posts

Attached Image

Dear all,

Welcome to my consultancy thread. As per my thread title, I guess most of you already know what I'm doing. But for those who do not know what service I'm providing, below are the summary

1. Provide debt consolidation via personal loan

2. Provide consultancy on your requirement. Eg, loan size, tenure, IR etc

3. Provide consultancy on your profile. Eg, how to make loan approve. How to work together to make profile nicer.

4. One stop station to apply bank personal loan for you. Save the hassle of driving to the bank one by one and ask the rate etc. I will handle it for you.

[Why choose my service?]
1. All of the service stated above is free of charge. I do not charge my client a single cent for any kind of consultancy.

2. I have been with banking line for 3 years.

3. I deal directly with the banks. When I mean banks, means legit bank. Not ah long or money lender.

4. I help you save your time by getting the best deal for you. No hassle for u.

5. Some of the agency charge client for consultancy fee. Some charge client for % of the loan amount approved. I do not charge any of the fee. Everything is clear and transparent.

6. I also have been working in customer service line in the past. So your experience when using my service matters to me the most.

7. I put your personal information on highest priority. I do not sell my customer information to any third party. No worries of any unauthorised people calling you to promote other product.
*This does not include multiple submission to banks for loans.

8. I do not forge client documents just for the sake of getting the loan approve. I'm not putting my client at the risk of getting blacklisted by banks.

If you need my service, PM me personally and we will start work from there.

Thanks and regards,
Ed

This post has been edited by LazyKurosaki: Nov 25 2019, 01:40 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0097sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:45 PM